Which town and country have most vampires?

4 posters

Go down

Which town and country have most vampires? Empty Which town and country have most vampires?

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 13.02.21 13:42

Hi guys when i grow up i want to visit town and country which have most vampires to speak with them or to find more about them. Now which town and country have most vampires?

GoodHumanNewInTheseThings
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Which town and country have most vampires? Empty Re: Which town and country have most vampires?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 13.02.21 14:42

What's a vampire, in your mind? Why are you looking for vampires? Please read around the forum. There's much to learn.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Which town and country have most vampires? Empty Re: Which town and country have most vampires?

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 14.02.21 13:32

A vampire llike vampire i read so much in this forum. Im looking for vampires becuse i want to met them and to speak with them about vampire history thats all

Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 14.02.21 13:32

And to ask them questions

Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 14.02.21 13:41

When i grow up i will go to Salem to ask people about witches and what they know about them and i want to see witches,vampires,werewolf all that. Thats all what i want i dont want to kill vampire or that stuff. Im just man like i said who want to met vampires witches and werewolf and ask them questions

Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 14.02.21 13:43

Im sorry for replaying 100 times but i just want to say this I dont want to be normal human

Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 14.02.21 17:26

Why should they violate their privacy and silence for a stranger?
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodHumanNewInTheseThings 15.02.21 9:59

I will not rush into their house like everyone swat. I will simply try to find someone who would like to talk to me as an interview. Very simply, whoever did not want to, would leave him alone

Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.02.21 14:38

I'd suspect, being a genuine vampire, as it's a condition of the soul, it's something far more sacred to them. Do you make interviews based on the nature of your soul? That sounds similar in kind to an oxymoron. I believe they favor privacy, secrecy and to more so thrive alongside their own Kin... They won't jump at you, enthusiastically from behind the shadows, to be interviewed by a total stranger like a flock of birds to someone who gives out pieces of bread. That allegory's to elucidate and clarify the situation a bit, as they're Predators, after all. Showing a disharmonious tone of inconsistency in that proposition and belief as to the reality.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 15.02.21 14:45

GoodHumanNewInTheseThings wrote:I will not rush into their house like everyone swat. I will simply try to find someone who would like to talk to me as an interview. Very simply, whoever did not want to, would leave him alone

I will further clarify my response. What are you offering in return? Playing the game of 20 questions on something so deeply personal and innate with a strange whose only motivation is curiousity is significantly unappealing at absolute best and a folly of ego at worst. Why should they speak to you? What would they gain from revealing and discussing something so personal? Why should they trust you, a stranger?
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Diosiris 15.02.21 19:40

As said on your other post, if you're really looking for such superficial frivolity, you should be looking elsewhere. This site is for people seriously pursuing spirituality and sharing experiences and thoughts about inner secrets. This isn't a larping site, or a place for lifestylers.
Diosiris
Diosiris
Beginner
Beginner

Registration date : 2021-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down