Hello, I just entered the forum

+2
A.Nightside
MR.D3F417
6 posters

Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 24.01.22 11:32

I'm sorry to bother you. How do I know what kind of vampire I am? I have no background.
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : IRAN
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by A.Nightside 25.01.22 2:06

Time. Self observation.
However there is a greater likelihood that you aren't a vampire at all.

That's just the reality of things 🤷‍�
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 517
Age : 32
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 25.01.22 4:52

A.Nightside wrote:Time. Self observation.
However there is a greater likelihood that you aren't a vampire at all.

That's just the reality of things 🤷

It has been my job for years to gather energy and meditate as well as open the chakras And I got a lot of help from blood to gather energy so you do not need to tell me the truth Also, my senses are inhuman at the moment, but I do not think you even think what I am


I got the answer to my question, I am a Guardian
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : IRAN
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.01.22 5:06

Haven't been around for any time. Goes claiming he's a Guardian without even the slightest acquaintance with any background. A pitfall of delusion... immediate enabling... *Sigh...*

While Asetians don't go around claiming so outright in public.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1168
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 25.01.22 5:26

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Haven't been around for any time. Goes claiming he's a Guardian without even the slightest acquaintance with any background. A pitfall of delusion... immediate enabling... *Sigh...*

While Asetians don't go around claiming so outright in public.


I did not tell everyone and I say because you do not even know where I am so there is no need to worry.You still know nothing about me. nothing nothing nothing
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : IRAN
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.01.22 5:58

MR.D3F417 wrote:I did not tell everyone and I say because you do not even know where I am so there is no need to worry.You still know nothing about me. nothing nothing nothing

As if this doesn't tell enough... Wink

MysticLightShinethForth was once the bartender at the MysticLight bar and restaurant.
Newcomer to the bar asks the bartender... "What food do you serve?"
Bartender replies, "Anything, you become what you eat!"
Newcomer: "Good, then I shall take some of your tiger soup and become a tiger."
From that day on the newcomer thought he was a tiger, because that pesky bartender had fooled the person buying food and eating at the restaurant.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1168
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 25.01.22 6:03

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:
MR.D3F417 wrote:I did not tell everyone and I say because you do not even know where I am so there is no need to worry.You still know nothing about me. nothing nothing nothing

As if this doesn't tell enough... Wink

MysticLightShinethForth was once the bartender at the MysticLight bar and restaurant.
Newcomer to the bar asks the bartender... "What food do you serve?"
Bartender replies, "Anything, you become what you eat!"
Newcomer: "Good, then I shall take some of your tiger soup and become a tiger."
From that day on the newcomer thought he was a tiger, because that pesky bartender had fooled the person buying food and eating at the restaurant.


Well, thank you, I asked a question and got my own answer. Good luck in the forum. Thank you
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : IRAN
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.01.22 6:27

Keep in mind that it takes quite some safeguarded methods to validate the nature of an Asetian Soul. You're very unlikely to come across a profound discovery and revelation of such nature just by perusing this forum for, is it, the first time? You stated you have no background, so it's even less likely. Simplest most straightforward answer is simply this and I shall elaborate my joke in ordinary terms to illustrate the point:

In other words, to the joke itself, you just came to the forum, saw the Asetian Lineages, thought you were a vampire, and per automatism, you thought you must be one of the Lineages, so effectively you just choose from the "menu" and thought you'd become whatever you "ate" from it. This is not a pick and choose game.

By the way, maybe it's better not to use the Asetian Dark Mark Sigil on your profile avatar as it's a sign of respect to simply not adopt its elements out of a first impression to the culture and without deeper involvement, if taking it very superficially and with lacking understanding of such profound symbolism and their meaning, not to mention most of us here hold deep respect and even reverence for it so it would be unjust.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1168
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by Rhea Kaye 25.01.22 7:17

Mahafshit returns! What a Face
Because yes, real Guardians definitely sell themselves so that skeevy opportunists will promote them as Queen of all Vampires. Rolling Eyes
Girl you’re definitely in the wrong place. Let it go, it has been what, more than a decade since you were kicked out of the community and banned everywhere?
Please crawl back to your drug addict fans, and stop harassing this place with fake accounts.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1472
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by Jonathan 25.01.22 8:05

Rhea Kaye wrote:Mahafshit returns! What a Face
Because yes, real Guardians definitely sell themselves so that skeevy opportunists will promote them as Queen of all Vampires.  Rolling Eyes
Girl you’re definitely in the wrong place. Let it go, it has been what, more than a decade since you were kicked out of the community and banned everywhere?
Please crawl back to your drug addict fans, and stop harassing this place with fake accounts.

Mahafshit Roll Laugh

Nice term you coined right there! Is that psychotic waste of space still alive?
I hear that her "fans" are comprised of her own fake accounts. lol
She became such an iconic joke across the several communities.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2861
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by Rhea Kaye 25.01.22 8:09

Hello Jonathan, hope you are well!
Unfortunately I didn't coin that one, but felt like it was appropriate. Laughing
I noticed this account used the same letters in their username as the last one claiming to be from Iran that was banned and traced back to Canada.
I am not sure why she is still so obsessed about this place, after all, she has plenty of people praising her while apparently not realizing that one of her nostrils does not match the other due to a botched plastic surgery (or several).
Seems like some people around here learn and grow while others become a walking meme. Ah, the natural way of the universe. Lol!
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1472
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by MR.D3F417 25.01.22 8:49

Rhea Kaye wrote:Hello Jonathan, hope you are well!
Unfortunately I didn't coin that one, but felt like it was appropriate. Laughing
I noticed this account used the same letters in their username as the last one claiming to be from Iran that was banned and traced back to Canada.
I am not sure why she is still so obsessed about this place, after all, she has plenty of people praising her while apparently not realizing that one of her nostrils does not match the other due to a botched plastic surgery (or several).
Seems like some people around here learn and grow while others become a walking meme. Ah, the natural way of the universe. Lol!

You do not even know how to speak like an adult
I do not care if I am blocked because I am not really one day I came into this forum and I did not see even one of your articles
And you should know that I am not a girl slave and this is my first account and yes, I live in Iran with pride.
And I did not say anywhere to get help from your community at all because all your content is amateur

And I'm proud to take the holy picture. Block me, I did not care


Good Luck
MR.D3F417
MR.D3F417
Banned

Number of posts : 29
Age : 21
Location : IRAN
Registration date : 2022-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by Sybil Mason 25.01.22 9:10

Don't use the Dark Mark or the Asetian Sigil as your avatar or signature image. I have removed them from your profile in the system.

If you try again you will be banned.

_________________
Sybil             سيبيل ماسَن
Vampirism Forum Administrator
Sybil Mason
Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 104
Location : Land of eternal night
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Hello, I just entered the forum Empty Re: Hello, I just entered the forum

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum