‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru.  I need some exclusive information, from an early member.  - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

Post by 8lou1 17.11.22 16:10

its life, the strangest thing is i first got denied islam and then islam begged me to go universal while me and a certain person both didnt want it. so i accepted in this way: allah is the One, what is in all spiritual lanes the Most High whatever comes in that line is like that. it is said that a being called satan by many is ruling earth cause the One ordered it so, whether it be a punishment or a duty. so i dance in between with what is put before me. the mountain came home so to say.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru.  I need some exclusive information, from an early member.  - Page 3 Empty Re: ‘Em Hotep salve salam zitadaru. I need some exclusive information, from an early member.

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 0:59

So how do you explain the texts before islam ? And the fact that every single one of them has a femail counter part?
And that actually applies to ALL mayor religions to day?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 1:14

That THEY 👆come from…. For instance the 10 commandments is actually directly derived from the 42 laws of the Egyptian goddess Maat.
Which I say again: is logical because of the ties Moses had to Egypt and a certain Egyptian princess.
Am I saying that every written word in the religious books to day, come from Egyptian myth… no.
They can trace travel and movement around the Aegean Sea, back about 6000 years.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 1:23

Furthermore this forum generally focus on Egyptian myth/Faith from the time period when Isis and Osiris was worshipped as gods…which is the time period from about 2400 bc in northern Egypt.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.11.22 3:04

Why do i need to explain texts before islam??? I came here looking for answers in many areas in life ad found big help here. I have a huge islamic background and i share for the ones who know the labyrinth.
Also since there are more pyramids on earth then the ones in egypt, dont you think that that might at least be a hint that life was bigger then egypt even back then?
Also, why research dangerous shit with kids at home and back then an old muminlaw that knows wayyyyy more, but just cant due to too much pain.

And indeed this site focusses a lot on egyptian lore. Did you know there are moslims in egypt?

Sorry, but theres a reason a have a wall of islam around me. You prob think you ask neutral, but you dont. THIS is the reason i post in offtopic amd wont go deep. Ive noticed a while back at least jonathan and rhea had similar issues. Nothing to do with me or them, but well lets call it cultural appropriation in diverse forms. It gives errors in deeper communications.
And since ive walked parts of it, i know its the racism card called blm, the sexism card called genders, etc.. So would you be so kind and show me where suddenly my islam became a You problem and maybe i can help.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 3:35

The Muslim faith is dated 600 after Christ …
The oldest record of Abrahamic faith/scripture is 200bc in its current form… dated.
Your Islam isn’t a problem for me in general… in fact I study religion and religious history.
I am however a kind of spiritual scientist which 1 and formost base my research on Science, and I have found that some religions don’t appreciate that.
As for haveing a religion, is like haveing a dick, it’s completely aloud to have one, just don’t wave it in my face.

And I can say I don’t agree with the general view of most religions to day concerning woman’s though, as I actually also study human psychology and those their behavior.

Let me say this : Humans have a historical proven pattern, that they tend to “shot” the messenger … when will humans learn that the messenger isn’t necessarily the fault of the message?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.11.22 4:28

i understand that, i actually already knew you are that and i quite appreciate it. let me put it this way after years of living with a moslem woman that couldnt read nor write, but had the spiritual skill and power to stand tall for a whole community away from home, i find it hard to get back on track and start studying again, simply because living islam is totally different from what is written about it.

btw what did they promote back in the days in your country? for me it was every clever gal is prepared for the future and we got directed to technical jobs and schools. sadly for them i didnt fall for that trick. they already tried that with my mum when she set up a political party and got taken over before they went into parliament. so i had to defend my right as a woman to stay home. and i do that as a feminist, so i get kicked a lot. not even mentioning my own ancestors, who better run cause they are a bunch of rats and i know.

and yes the dick problem in religion. Very Happy Cool you know i take them several ways, because in the end they also say to me oh woman, kitchen there go.
not that im going Wink but well, i make them suck dick and if they are still irritating i show them my dick and give them view of my clit, a beautiful little dick with a hoody. 9 out of 10 they never come back Wink

back in the days before 911, things were a bit different and much less hostile, but the stories ive heard from my mum are different. she tells a story about her people before the colonization wars and how different it became. so i know ok, doesnt change the fact that old spirits call humans moslims, because thats how they name us.

only someone was so stupid to put that on a somali woman, because her husband is a dutch convert. not going to happen, as if clit mutilation is something good. i can make a spiritual way out of it for these ladies so they overcome their pains, but sharing that, the hell no!
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 4:44

Im sorry to say… the police is mostly usless … where They actually should be usefull!!
I have yelled so much at the police for this fact !! That They actually hate me!
Which is a damned shame !!
They should prioritize serious problems !! Rather then sending people to jail for driving 5 km past the speed limit!
Or for takeing 2 drags of a marijuana joint.😑
To be honest, I think their scared 😑and afraid to admit it ….
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.11.22 4:52

the police was always useless we live in the north we know. you know i dont take much from luis marques, but being proud because they hate you, was one thing.

what was making it complex is that in order for me to get in the hatelane i have to stand in a rain of curses and why should i with you? and then i got lost, im so used to being cursed i find this very very strange, but im doing it anyways. although i find myself so stupid online and am so glad mystic helped me with that, that i start to ramble again. but well at least im not afraid anymore of having fun. ever tried a calvinist? dont! Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 6:14

So ever tried for real to play dungeons and dragons?
They have this alignment thing that categorize your core personality.
A typical for instance “chaotic good person” will do terrible things for what they think is the right thing to do … so my question is then, is that person really good, when their capable of such cruelty ? With no empathy or compassion?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 6:20

Cause the only real difference between a chaotic good and a chaotic neutral… is that the chaotic good thinks “he” is going it for the greater “good” of everyone … while a chaotic evil does it for the good of the self …
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 6:21

Chaotic evil 👆 sorry, writing error… a chaotic neutral… is quite different.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 18.11.22 16:22

ive been called a larper, but no ive never played such games, i lack the phantasy and dont see the fun in it.

i understand what you mean by chaotic evil , neutral, etc. ive been at the same point and came to the realization that i am the one living this life and i have things i find important in life and the neutral me left, but the 'court case' stayed. so in essence what it comes down to, is that when in court one better be prepared for pain if one cant be neutral (for whatever reason). and then certain curses came into play, this was so wrong i reversed some of the things already done, found out that somewhere someone went insideout and i got the other end of the stick, fought my way up, found the baron and told him to come have a look at what his followers are doing. and now its getting resolved and the case dissolves or in my view it got brushed under the carpet. (in dutch thats a saying for hiding stuff better not happened. same for english?)

but to say i walked a strait line, no it was and is still a very chaotic way of being.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 18.11.22 21:20

Sounds like something I know more then well enough about ….
Let’s just say it like this, things don’t really disappear here… it’s always just a matter of time.
I study psychology, and I easily see the cause and effect in the long run.
Then again, are you now going to shot the messenger??
Cause I’m getting used to that by now.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 1:41

Oh in if that’s the plan, I think you have to stand in line…
Cause well, usually Im not this polite usually and really do have an ironic dark sarcastic and sometimes morbid humor, and easily offended people that have to sore egos, to actually be able handle that… with out getting their “tender” egoes hurt…
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 1:43

So if you combine those to traits … that’s something someone would call a deadly combination.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 2:20

I know youre not always nice, weve met before remember, but shooting messengers, nah. I refused to kill several brothers and know how the whip feels. I just got tired of looking at the same shit and am creating something else.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 4:17

I asume you meen online? Cause I have not meet mostly anyone the last 8 years… except the some few old (like childhood friends) … store personnel, delivery people… and doctors…
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 4:28

yes, sorry same here. its almost when you say talking when typing. but in essence its a remembering of a coming together elsewhere in the past and somehow that connects with a future event of which you are no part. and im starting to think the only reason we are talking right now to each other is because the internet exists and we sort of met here online. something out of nothing. in my world that means a new web of wyrd, a new aeon.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 5:35

Just a question to a hypothetically scenario:
Have you ever thought about how it would be to hear and feel 8 billion people at the same time?
Future events are funny to imagine…. However there is this thing with hermetic principles that when you actually learn how to use them… you can actually see the future for real, with a kind of “mathematically” principle.
And with that said, some people are imagining the future a bit differently then it suggests that it will unfold.
However there is about, well, let me be nice and say about 1% probability that what’s happening in the world on a general basis, will turn out in a positive direction.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 5:52

ive seen so many possible futures, big ones and small ones. surprises are more fun and yeah i know we all die and the world is getting blasted in sunflares and ionstorms. what else is new, as if we can stop that or as if i, a lowlife will be part of the saved few. so i remember that one phrase in the ab where it says we came here to enjoy life. now isnt it funny that one of my partners tasks is to teach me how to do that for myself?
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:11

First of all, if the hypothetical scenario….
That in worst cause outcome and the sun blasts … you can’t escape, no one can…
So that’s when “you” should pray that there really is some kind of real god/goddess that actually has the knowledge to actually save you.
However the probability of that 👆 is about 0000000,1 %.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:24

Let me translate that 👆… there is a bigger possibility that the sun goes BOOM! Then that there actually exist a “person” that CAN stop it!
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 19.11.22 6:26

Why? Do i need saving again damn, i just killed jesus yesterday...
Tru, praying on an egregore is annoying especially when it just gets back together after you ripped it apart, but sometimes a girl needs to let off some steam.
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 19.11.22 6:39

Oh I’m more in to the fact of what the definition of god really is, which you kinda seem a bit ignorant about.
Not whether or not you should worship that god.
And I’m talking hypothesis here… 😑🥱.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next