Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people

4 posters

Go down

Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people Empty Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people

Post by Hawlyper 17.02.23 10:31

Em hotep, I am a recently graduated medical professional, and in my daily work I have wondered if there is a way to use vampire abilities for the good of my patients? does anyone have any ideas?

Hawlyper
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2020-04-20

Back to top Go down

Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people Empty Re: Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people

Post by Troublemaker 17.02.23 12:50

Hello.

Well that’s a question with a lot of intricate details involved in the answer.

I’m not a medical professional but we have a highly respected community leader who is a doctor.

It is definitely a valid field, energy healing through vampiric techniques and the Violet Throne mentions that these things are vastly empowered by knowledge of traditional science and medicine.

I would recommend looking into the Violet Throne if you’re interested in that area. It is, hands down, the best publicly available resource/material on this subject.

I will say that the road to applying those techniques is not at all straightforward. It is very much a demanding discipline and field that requires quite a high level of mastery.

I could be wrong but I think it might be quite uncommon or just not really a thing for practitioners able to apply that to actually use it on most of their patients. It seems like more of a highly specialized thing utilized under trust, bond and loyalty in specific situations that may call for it, perhaps geared more toward those involved with the hidden and restricted realities of the occult world, although I could be wrong and others know a lot more about this than myself.

It is one of those things that most likely takes many decades of intensive study and practice, unless one is already gifted with past life knowledge and uncommon higher talents which is quite a rarity.

But, feel free to look into the Violet Throne if you haven’t already. It’s quite a prestigious tome, detailing certain areas of metaphysics where they’ve never been openly mentioned or discussed before.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people Empty Re: Using the abilities of vampirism for the good of other people

Post by Waterlily 18.02.23 18:42

Anyone can send energy to another anywhere in the world if that is their intention. Know to help you will have to pick and chose. If one sends too much energy to others it will destroy you, It must be sent in doses so it does not overwhelm their body to heal over time if healing something big. Now the kicker is it will cause you physical pain when you have to give a lot to heal another with something big. But one who plays with magick is accustomed to pain when pushing to hard. You are rearranging the energy in the body to the right configuration and getting it to change to this and stay.
Something easier use vampire abilities to see and know what is wrong with their energy.
The biggest thing is one can not doubt oneself when healing another.. You must know with out a doubt you will succeed.
Waterlily
Waterlily
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2022-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 20.02.23 8:37

I am reminded of a consciousness principle, as magick of spirit. This is, however, through a tremendously purified mind, well meditated consciousness and elevated shakti (spiritual power). This could heal an individual in close proximity to such healing grace. In essence that's why in India for instance people report healing received from the shaktipat (transmission of spiritual power) of saints. Just high calibre spiritual devotees of yoga. This takes lifetimes of sadhana (spiritual practice). Hence the report of their hierarchies of beings following the path. From sadhus to avatars, from devotees to masters. No vampirism involved.

As for vampirism, however, I'd say take it with caution. Maybe it's better to let develop organically, naturally, through your own practice, until you reach such state prepared for it? Better than following given technique with no prior experience to uplift it. It could be irresponsibly misused, even if you had good intentions just due to lack of knowledge on how to properly wield it in a difficult situation as I imagine it can take quite a bit of carefulness in its use like a surgical incision. Though not the same, there's a similar principle lessened only by degree... This is, if you'd at all be inclined towards it upon future consideration.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1312
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum