+3
AlifBalaamYashin
tutankhamon
theboywhocodes
7 posters

Go down

Vampire Transformation Empty Vampire Transformation

Post by theboywhocodes 09.03.24 6:42

Is there anyone here who has knowledge or insights into the lore surrounding vampires or has encountered interesting folklore, stories, or beliefs related to becoming a vampire? I am particularly interested in understanding the transformation into a vampire...I'm fascinated by myths and legends surrounding vampires. Always happy to hear different cultural perspectives.

theboywhocodes
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2024-01-29

Back to top Go down

Vampire Transformation Empty Re: Vampire Transformation

Post by tutankhamon 09.03.24 14:52

You born a Vampire, nobody can transform you.
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2022-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 10.03.24 7:38

tutankhamon wrote:You born a Vampire, nobody can transform you.
Unless vampires are some kind of alien being that found its way to our planet, there had to be a point in evolution where a homo sapien became a vampire? I suppose it could have been a part of Evolution/Natural Selection but that wouldn't make sense. Therefore, the creation of a vampire from a normal human being would be the option. If that is the case then the process can be repeated.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tutankhamon 10.03.24 16:47

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
tutankhamon wrote:You born a Vampire, nobody can transform you.
Unless vampires are some kind of alien being that found its way to our planet, there had to be a point in evolution where a homo sapien became a vampire? I suppose it could have been a part of Evolution/Natural Selection but that wouldn't make sense. Therefore, the creation of a vampire from a normal human being would be the option. If that is the case then the process can be repeated.

Well, if I go by faith according to this forum, it is correct what I said.
However I know that Vampires, appeared 6 million years ago, maybe even more, some rich people made a pact with a very powerful demon ( Moloch ) to be immortal.
The pact was for immortality and powers etc, and in return they offered the souls of all those they turned
Those of that family created the purebloodline.
For the souls the demon receives are those of the transformed vampires.
Any pureblood who turns a human into a vampire has the soul of the vampire, not the vampire himself.
But by covenant with Moloch the soul goes directly to the demon after the transition is complete.
At the time, they didn't care what they did.
They became aware of the fact that it's not quite right and that there can be nasty consequences if strict rules are not enforced.
Their whole society of pure blood is isolated from that of humans
That's why they've long had strict laws
As far as the population and what they're allowed to do or not do, consume or not consume
We have elders sleeping in different parts of the world, as well as nobles, they're on the continent, but the Pure Ones don't leave their kingdom, which is located somewhere in the Pacific and north in the polar circle where humans are forbidden to sail and fly
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 11.03.24 8:33

What a bunch of utter nonsense. lol
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tutankhamon 11.03.24 9:53

Jonathan wrote:What a bunch of utter nonsense. lol

They wanted stories, I gave them stories. Lol
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AlifBalaamYashin 11.03.24 13:25

tutankhamon wrote:

I certainly didn't ask for stories . . . everything you stated is a lie, there is absolutely no evidence of the vampire you are talking about.
AlifBalaamYashin
AlifBalaamYashin
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2023-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tutankhamon 11.03.24 14:49

AlifBalaamYashin wrote:
tutankhamon wrote:

I certainly didn't ask for stories . . . everything you stated is a lie, there is absolutely no evidence of the vampire you are talking about.

There are things kept in the ranks of their society
People don't really have access to such information about their history.
tutankhamon
tutankhamon
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 11.03.24 16:30

It's quite crazy how, from time to time, the same issues arise, when often all it would take is a look at previous discussions to see how the subject in some way "exhausts" itself, yet it ends up being brought up again, whether out of "genuine" curiosity, or just to have something to talk about, to be part of the conversation, the "crowd."

It's curious how today there still exist certain concepts that we might think of as "outdated" precisely because they are absurd. However, it's "comfortable" to believe in fables, it's "fulfilling" to fill a void by creating fantasies, having something supernatural to believe in.

Well, the subject of vampirism has always generated and will always generate controversies; it's very diverse. But it's up to each individual to decide where to place their focus for development and growth.

There's a lot of internal development that is connected to vampirism when one identifies with it and manages to have that direction. However, when we only cling to the fantastical, to fables, etc., there's stagnation. Perhaps it's the illusion of belonging to something "greater," but that is nothing more than an illusion, a play of mirrors, distorted reflections, or well... vampires don't have reflections, right?

And I agree with Jonathan :What a bunch of utter nonsense.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Goremagala34 13.03.24 2:02

Even as new to the forum as I am, time and time again I find so many people turning back to folklore and superstition. As Lynskha said, the concept exhausts itself. There are only so many different times you can alter the wording of the same consensus.

All it takes is a simple keyword search to see the countless discussions and conversations on this very subject and concur, as Johnathan said, that the idea of "transformation" is utter nonsense.

Say we were to just put the premise of Asetianism, or even modern Vampirism on the back burner. When have people, in recorded history, EVER been able to transform or evolve into something else overnight? Truly think about that for a minute. If such a transformation DID so happen to exist, it would have to happen over an exceedingly long period of time. This is not an anime. Nor is it some weird fanfiction.

Use your brain(whatever cells you may have) and your eyes. Not trying to come off as harsh or blunt, but this growing obsession with the fables and folklore clouds the mind, disrespects the entire purpose of the study in this forum, and is truly, ultimately, the epitome of brain rot after the ungodly amount of times it's been discussed. An egg is still an egg no matter how you cook it.
Goremagala34
Goremagala34
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2024-02-14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Transformation Empty (test)

Post by Lazarus. 03.04.24 10:00

I would also like to add- as new as I am also to the forum- I have researched and seen this topic brought up at least like 40 different times, all within different sections. Knowing as much as I know about Asetianism so far (still very little)- I know that the idea of a "transformation" is completely out of the question, seeing how "vampires" originated from Ancient Egypt, and are said to be from their primordial's (just learned this word recently sorry if I used this term incorrectly here) which are deity's and gods- for example; Horus -> Viperines.

I forgot who mentioned it, pretty sure it was Agrhab, Maktub, or Daniel09 but- in a topic, one of them details how a Human soul is mortal and created from the Rivers/Wells (or something like that) of Duat. And that although a human cannot be transformed into a different nature of a soul altogether- the Human Soul, over its reincarnations can evolve and transcend humanity- and could become a divine/godlike figure spiritually- IF it chooses to evolve.

Now from what I have read the difference between a Vampire soul and a Human soul, is that a Vampire's soul is created VASTLY different (they mentioned how but I forgot). A vampire's soul- no matter how new, is immortal. And over a Vampire's incarnations, it can evolve in it's own way- by realizing it's immortality and primordial bloodline nature (assuming if it's Asetian or not). Unless it's an Elder- an Elder has understanding of it's nature from birth.

In short, I agree with Gore, Lyshenka, & Jonathan- the idea of a "transformation" (at least one that we know of (none)) is completely impossible. Yes, sure, if a Human Soul is evolved spiritually- they could gain the respect of Asetians & Vampires, and can aspire to be close to the tradition through loyalty, dedication, & valor. But it is impossible for a Human Soul to undergo a complete re-sequencing of the soul into something that possesses descendancy to the gods, without staining it, destroying elements of the old soul completely, or causing impurities that would disrupt the metaphysical balance of such species.

I think that the reason why so many individuals aspire and strive to research and undergo a transformation themselves is simply due to the fact they seek a higher purpose in life, and need their ego to be fulfilled with false, delusional, importance & mystery. People who come across a deeper understanding of vampiric practices often feel an obligation to become something- that they probably only saw in fiction. And this is the thing, people cling to pop-culture, gothic sub-culture, folklore, & film, and it makes them feel ashamed of their own humanity and soul. There are loads of misconceptions when it comes to vampirism, and loads of misinformation that come with it.

A Human can only hope to come to the harsh realizations of these truths that fiction doesn't equate to reality. Only then, will they be able to start realizing the truth, and to truly evolve as a soul.

(Again I probably got some things wrong in here- if I did, please let me know, I don't wish to be mis-informative, I 'm just picking apart from what I remember reading, please feel free to share your thoughts, and constructive criticism- and again, I accredit the individual who pioneered the idea of the "evolution of the soul".

----------------
Signed,
Lazarus - ᛚᚪᛋᚪᚱᚢᛋ
Lazarus.
Lazarus.
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2024-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content