Ankhhape
RudraShiva
Lyprith
Syrianeh
9 posters

Go down

Vampirism:Science Empty Vampirism:Science

Post by Ankhhape 30.07.09 17:58

The world of science is getting closer to explaining the physicality of vampirism without even knowing it.

from 'Quantum' by Jim Al-Khalili

Anti Matter:
Every elementary particle has its associated antimatter partner. When the two come into contact, they completely annihilate each other in a burst of energy, since all their properties cancel out a part from their mass, which is converted into pure energy. E=MC2

This process can also happen in reverse, whereby pure energy is converted into matter; a photon which is after all a lump of light energy, can transform itself into an electron and a positron in a process known as 'Pair Creation'

Most interestingly, these 'pairs' are continuously popping in and out of existence everywhere by borrowing the energy required for their creation from surroundings in accordance with the energy/time uncertainty relation, and living for a very short time before annihilating again and repaying the borrowed energy, as though they had never existed.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Vampirism:Science Empty Re: Vampirism:Science

Post by Syrianeh 31.07.09 0:35

Very insightful observation!

Not being a scientist, I would guess that this is closer to explaining the concept of using certain magickal energy workings to create constructs and servitors...
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyprith 08.09.09 20:39

I agree that it's coming close to explaining Energy work, but i think we are still a ways off from having scientific proof of Vampirism. But it's a step in the right direction.

Lyprith
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 08.09.09 22:50

The void separating science and the occult continually narrows.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by RudraShiva 09.09.09 3:12

Not only related to energy work but also to the essence of the "esoteric quest": the path to trascendence/Chaos throught the anihilation of opposites!
RudraShiva
RudraShiva
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 09.09.09 5:55

THE BIOCHEMICAL BASIS FOR PRANA AND OJAS
Jack A. Ebner, D.C

Prana
is partly derived from the breath, but is not the breath itself. The
state of the flow of the vital force is a fundamental concept in most
holistic healing practices including acupuncture [meridian energy],
chiropractic [innate energy], naturopathy, and homeopathy. These
healing modalities recognize disease as interference to the healthful
flow of life force energy and employ various techniques to restore and
balance flow through these subtle channels.

Prana can be
understood in terms of the sciences of chemistry and biology. Ayurveda
means the knowledge of life, and biology means the science of life. In
today’s world of technological achievement and scientific discovery, we
have been able to unlock many of these same truths using direct
observation and controlled experimentation.

According to
ayurveda, prana is thought to be derived primarily from the food and
the breath. Food is broken down in a complex series of chemical
reactions cumulatively known as digestion. Proteins are broken down
into amino acids, fats into fatty acids, and carbohydrates into simple
sugars, primarily glucose.

Glucose is the fundamental fuel
that the body converts into energy. It should be noted that if there is
insufficient carbohydrate, the body has the capability of converting
both fat and protein into glucose. Since blood sugar must remain within
certain boundaries at all times, the body will always prioritize
glucose production when the blood glucose drops low. Glucose is a fuel
that must be in continuous supply all through life, just like all fires
will burn out when their fuel supply is depleted. Life can be viewed as
a fire, with food as its fuel and breath as its air. Like all fires,
take away its air [breath] and the fire will immediately be
extinguished, deprive it of its fuel [food], and it will continue to
burn it’s existing fuel until it is depleted, and then it will burn out
[starvation].

Every cell requires energy, and since glucose
is the fuel for this energy, [like gasoline is for your car], each of
these cells require glucose. The blood bathes the cells with both
glucose and oxygen, which is the core function of the blood.
Thus every cell has its own fire, and the blood supplies both its fuel and its air.

This
fire is known as tissue agni [dhatu agni]. The conversion of glucose
into energy takes place in every single individual cell in the body in
intra-cellular power plant entities known as mitochondria. The chemical
process that takes place inside the mitochondria is known as the Krebs
cycle.

The Krebs cycle is the final stage of digestion, when
a single glucose molecule is broken down, and the energy that is
released is stored in a molecule called ATP [adenosine triphosphate].
It is a thirteen step chemical process that can be summarized in the
following formula:

C6 H12 O6 + 6O2 = 6CO2 + 6H2O + 36ATP

This
formula can be read as one molecule of glucose plus six molecules of
oxygen yields six molecules of carbon dioxide [which is breathed out as
the mala or waste product of this agni], plus six molecules of water
plus 36 molecules of adenosine triphosphate. In more simple terms that
can be correlated with ayurveda, this formula can be read: Food + Breath = Mala + Ojas + Prana

Note
the H12O6 portion correlates to six molecules of water [H2O], and the
carbon atoms represent the earth element. How well these ancient
ayurvedic concepts correlate with modern chemistry and biology should
be a source of amazement for all modern ayurvedic practitioners.

Adenosine
Triphosphate is the storage form of prana. Prana is energy, and ATP is
matter. When you crack open an ATP molecule, you release the energy,
and what you are left with is ADP. ADP [adenosine diphosphate] is ATP
with one of its phosphate molecules ripped off. The body can then store
more energy in the future by building the ADP molecule back up to ATP,
using the energy produced by burning more glucose.

In
essence, life is empowered by a rechargeable battery, and glucose is
required to recharge. This is why all living creatures are obsessed
with eating.

ENERGY EXPENDED:
ATP = ADP + energy
ENERGY ACCUMULATED:
ADP + energy = ATP

Prana can thus be viewed as the energy that gets released when ATP breaks down to ADP.

As
prana is said to be the fundamental life force energy present in all
living things, for the postulates of this paper to hold true, ATP must
be present in all living things. It is. Plants create ATP in a process
known as photosynthesis. Bacteria create ATP in a process known as
chemosynthesis.

It is interesting to see the fundamental
balanced relationship between the animals and the plants. The
photosynthesis formula is: Sunlight plus carbon dioxide plus water
yields oxygen plus food [the plant] plus ATP.

Sunlight + CO2 + H20 = O2 + carbon based organic matter + ATP

Creatures
breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide. The plants breathe in
carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen. Water is a bi-product of our
digestive process, and an essential “food” for the plants. The plants
[carbon based organic matter] then serve as food for us. If you add the
two ATP producing processes of the animals and plants together, they
basically cancel themselves out leaving Sunlight = ATP

Thus all prana on this planet is sourced from the sun
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 09.09.09 5:56

Not having an edit feature on this forum is very obnoxious
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.09 9:43

Ankhhape wrote:Not having an edit feature on this forum is very obnoxious
It teaches people to think before they act. There is a preview feature, and that is enough. Everyone can check their posts before clicking send. Edit is no solution for laziness, and its removal can prevent many problems in a forum. I believe Elendor has given several valid reasons not to use an Edit function already.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 09.09.09 11:07

Yeah well it looked fine in preview and now it sucks . . . so you can read like that now.

I know what Elendor has said, and why are you calling me lazy? You should do half as much research as I do on this forum, pal!

I knew I shouldn't have bothered posting anymore here.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 09.09.09 11:10

And what else, the no edit feature is for not neing able to adjust the content of what you said it wouldn't be to prevent you from making it legible.
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.09 14:59

Ankhhape wrote:Yeah well it looked fine in preview and now it sucks . . . so you can read like that now.

I know what Elendor has said, and why are you calling me lazy? You should do half as much research as I do on this forum, pal!

Seems like you should take your personal issues somewhere else, or maybe get some help with your anger management problems.

Either way, continuing to say in all of your posts that you should stop posting in this forum, and then keep posting, is not the best way to go. If you are trying to call attention like some lost kid, just so you can hear people asking you to stay, I believe you came to the wrong place. It's a little bit childish of an attitude. If you dislike this forum and the community in here, you can simply leave and all will be fine, but if you enjoy this forum and to be a part of this community, then simply stay, share and participate without any "I will stop posting if I have to hear this" type of attitude.

Don't talk about my research, when you don't know me or the time I spend researching. Only goes against your own credibility to talk so blindly about what you don't know.
Also, if you try writing your own texts, using your own mind, instead of copy pasting from other websites all the time, you might notice that you won't have any problems with colors and website scripts.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.09.09 20:41

Jonathan,

You can get rid of me also. I have continued to watch while you have jabbed and tried to belittle everyone that does not agree with you. You post to everyone and everything whether you know any info on that subject or not. You certainly UNDERWHELM me with your effort to monopolize EVERY post. I have watched while you interjected yourself into conversations meant only for someone else to answer.....and here you come with your comments and many times it has been off target with your additions. I, for one am damn sick and tired of logging into the Jonathan forum. If we met all in person for commentary, I would cut out your tongue as you would be talking all the time. Again, I am sick of this Jonathan forum with you trying to control everything and everybody. You have caused more friction here just because of your comments with you coming in to crank it up again because you have to get your two cents worth in and 75% of the time the problem has almost stopped,,,,,,,and then you come in and start it up again. I believe you cannot see the mirror for looking at yourself.

Again, I am sick of you and your attempts to control everything here and I Certainly am leaving. I have removed the icon from my computer to view this site so you can belittle me all you care to. I will not hear your feeble screams trying to elevate yourself in someone else's mind reading your dribble. It is not worth the effort with you here. I can find better places to spend my time. I have no problem with anyone else, but damn, you must really be a self centered ass.

Good luck with this kid....Ank.......Hope you are able to teach him some manners someday.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 09.09.09 21:52

Jonathan wrote:
Ankhhape wrote:Yeah well it looked fine in preview and now it sucks . . . so you can read like that now.

Seems like you should take your personal issues somewhere else, or maybe get some help with your anger management problems.

Either way, continuing to say in all of your posts that you should stop posting in this forum, and then keep posting, is not the best way to go. If you are trying to call attention like some lost kid, just so you can hear people asking you to stay, I believe you came to the wrong place. It's a little bit childish of an attitude. If you dislike this forum and the community in here, you can simply leave and all will be fine, but if you enjoy this forum and to be a part of this community, then simply stay, share and participate without any "I will stop posting if I have to hear this" type of attitude.

Don't talk about my research, when you don't know me or the time I spend researching. Only goes against your own credibility to talk so blindly about what you don't know.
Also, if you try writing your own texts, using your own mind, instead of copy pasting from other websites all the time, you might notice that you won't have any problems with colors and website scripts.

I would just like to point out in all simplicity that perhaps you needn't take everyone so seriously all the time when they are frustrated, and also, that your last point's direction was kind of unneeded. There is nothing bad about posting information from somewhere else if it pertains to the topic at hand. It would be a little graceful to post a source, but the main focus was the information. With forums such as this, copying and pasting does not carry over the script or color. They are added afterward by the poster. Ankhhape was merely voicing his frustration at messing up on his post, and would have probably had no further discourse.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 09.09.09 21:58

Productive discourse should rule, not belittling squbbles. As Luis Marques twitted today,

"When fully united, without ego or weakness, we become the greatest invisible force this world has ever witnessed."

Just food for thought.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.09 22:55

Daniel09 wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

I would just like to point out in all simplicity that perhaps you needn't take everyone so seriously all the time when they are frustrated, and also, that your last point's direction was kind of unneeded. There is nothing bad about posting information from somewhere else if it pertains to the topic at hand. It would be a little graceful to post a source, but the main focus was the information. With forums such as this, copying and pasting does not carry over the script or color. They are added afterward by the poster. Ankhhape was merely voicing his frustration at messing up on his post, and would have probably had no further discourse.
You are right and I was too harsh in my statements. I just do not like it when a user threatens over and over to leave. They are empty threats. However, my tone was improper as well and I apologize to Ankhhape for being aggressive when I could have handled it in a different way. He addressed me in private for this and I believe we have dealt with it in a mature way and have solved the problem.

Phoenix wrote:Productive discourse should rule, not belittling squbbles. As Luis Marques twitted today,

"When fully united, without ego or weakness, we become the greatest invisible force this world has ever witnessed."

Just food for thought.
Well said. I agree with you and thanks for pointing this out. There is nothing like reading the words of a Master to remind us of how we should act and be in Life. Certainly a way to keep our honor. Thank you Phoenix for quoting the Asetian Master in here, and brining some light into this.

As for Maxx, I will not even bother to comment his long post. He is not worthy of my time.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 10.09.09 18:39

Maxx wrote:I have watched while you interjected yourself into conversations meant only for someone else to answer.....and here you come with your comments and many times it has been off target with your additions. I, for one am damn sick and tired of logging into the Jonathan forum. If we met all in person for commentary, I would cut out your tongue as you would be talking all the time. Again, I am sick of this Jonathan forum with you trying to control everything and everybody.

This is absolutely rediculous. Saying that Jonathan talks too much in this forum, and calling it "the Jonathan forum"... In case you do not know, Jonathan, and a few others such as Victor, Maktub, Helliana, Talibah and others, are the very few people in this forum that know much about the Aset Ka, so you all should be thankful that these users even care to enlighten the rest of us, because if it was not for them, this forum would be another rediculous one where there would be fifty posts of "Am I a vampire?; How do I know I am a vampire?"... These users help keep this forum from becoming like the rotten ones.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Aghrab 10.09.09 18:49

Phoenix wrote:Productive discourse should rule, not belittling squbbles. As Luis Marques twitted today,

Just food for thought.
Wise moment to bring the words of a God up, very mature...

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down