Each of our lives?

+2
Syrianeh
Daniel09
6 posters

Go down

Each of our lives? Empty Each of our lives?

Post by lacroix 30.07.09 23:33

To all of you I would ask a simple yet loaded question.

What is each of your lives like?

I do not mean to question your most private thoughts. What I would ask of each of you is your traits. I ask this in great humility. In only that I might see through your eyes my own life.

Forgive me if I offend.

La Croix
lacroix
lacroix
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Each of our lives? Empty Re: Each of our lives?

Post by Daniel09 31.07.09 0:19

Welcome to the site. Feel free to post an introduction in the off topic section.

As for your question, aside from it appearing to be in the wrong forum for the subject, it's perfectly fine.

I experience a great ease in everything I do, and while it may appear like a blessing, it makes it so I have no set direction in my life. I am in general a light-hearted fellow with good charisma. My thoughts are stored in a great jumble, not in order of when I thought them, resulting in a mess when I'm asked to remember the specific order of anything. I care deeply about my physical appearance, and can become quite negative when I feel that I look worse than I feel I should, reveling in appearing thin, fit, and clear-skinned. Emotionally, I greatly enjoy having a significant other, even if I don't feel for them strongly. The closeness of another person is something I desire, but not for physical affection. I merely need another person to feel complete inside, and it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl. Energetically, I am a great visualizer. I can feel energy and move it around my body with ease, and I can see it from time to time. As per foods, I have a great taste for anything with strong flavor, and often overdose on it because I desire it so strongly. Recently my focus has been green tea, straight. It's such a strong taste that it makes me cough when I drink it, but I can't get enough of it. I see myself as more intelligent than most, but I don't value my life any greater than another. I do not fear my innevitable death, and even welcome it, and it's because I know I will die, and I am uncertain what lies beyond, that I feel it is my duty to improve the consciousness of any individual I come across.

I don't want to impose myself, but this is a unique thread, and I am in a unique state of mind in which I am not biasedly observing myself.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lacroix 31.07.09 0:36

Where better to ask the predator about its habits than in its abode?

If one wishes to move this thread I would not be opposed.
lacroix
lacroix
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 31.07.09 0:43

Lacroix:

Welcome to the forum. As Daniel says, feel free to introduce yourself in the Off Topic section.

As to what our lives are like, you would perhaps be surprised to know that they are completely differing from one another. Most of us (I being one) would pass off as regular citizens to the unaware. I do believe, though, that we have in common a sense of difference and a detachment from society at large which, shown or hidden, affects us deeply in how we see life.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by lacroix 31.07.09 1:04

I have created an actual introduction in the Off Topic room. I would like to keep this thread in the Vampire Forum though. Tell me about yourself here. Only tell me about yourself as the vampire. Let us have our introductions in the other thread. After all I am excited to get to know each of you personally. If I am allowed to.

La Croix
lacroix
lacroix
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by goingpostal 05.08.09 22:36

as far as past lives...im only scratching the surface of my memories. but my current incarnation, i use to be DEATHLY...horribly depressed....and i had a crazy dream (which i still dont remember)and poof! my depression was gone and ive never fully mentioned it on this forum yet but i awoke back up to be vampiric. i now have a knack for magick and energy manipulation. but i have a realy bad energy matabolism so i have to feed like crazy. and if i go into the sunlight i feel like a zombie. and im wide awake at night. and people are realy afraid of me. for instance if im walking around in a store wearing normal street clothes people see me then they look in my eyes and they imidiatly stop what there doing and get away a.s.a.p...gets old after a while....
and if i wasnt sleep deprived for 2 days straight i wouldnt have said any of this...consider urself lucky Smile
goingpostal
goingpostal
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sungodaurora 06.08.09 18:46

Through my eyes.....
I see a world full of colors, that most do not.
I see a much simpler life.
I see things and people come and go. I personally do not carry emotional fellings when it comes to death and family.
I see through alot of unnecessary issues.
I do not take life personally, and I am confident and know where I want this life to go.
I also love life and am always happy!
Oh and Welcome
sungodaurora
sungodaurora
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 07.08.09 5:52

Bah! Alas, I am not a vampire . . . nobody loves me! Sad
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down