Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild

4 posters

Go down

Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild Empty Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild

Post by Rose 23.09.09 8:42

http://www.vampires.com/exclusive-interview-with-participants-of-the-global-vampire-community-discussion/

Exclusive Interview with Participants of the Global Vampire Community Discussion

Isealdor, Merticus, & Zola Zimmerchild
September 19, 2009

Visit Vampire Community News at: http://suscitatio.ning.com
Rose
Rose
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-18

http://spiritguardians.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild Empty Re: Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild

Post by AnaInDark 23.09.09 11:34

Hmm... I don't really take what they say seriously... is it just me here?

Last time I found an article about some ignorants who are also known as "The Voices of the Vampire Community" trash-talking about Luis Marques and the Aset Ka on a published log online which I found on a Twitter post. I was disappointed I must say, to see the rude tone in the way they spoke about the AK, accusing them of so much negativity, when the Aset Ka is not "another vampire order", but "THE Vampire Order". I just hate to see the ignorance in most of their talks... and I speak only for myself.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild Empty Re: Exclusive Interview w/Vampires.com - Isealdor/Merticus/Zimmerchild

Post by Jonathan 23.09.09 12:14

I have nothing against what they said in the interview, it just didn't add anything new.

Ana, please note that who said those things about the Aset Ka were not these 3 individuals. They may be as ignorant as every other, or may not be. We just don't know enough to judge.

The pretty much worse thing I saw that took away the credibility of this interview was the reference of Belanger's Codex book when asked about reading advices for someone seriously ready to join the vampire community. That made it sound that either they don't know what they are talking about, or they are just addressing the lifetstyle and roleplaying communities, given that no one in the spiritual and occult communities that relate with vampirism give any credibility or value to such book, let alone being ever referred as recommended reading. lol

Also curious how no one mentioned the Asetian Bible, that as much as people hate the Aset Ka for its elitism or fear the power of what they may become, it can't be denied that it literally is the ONLY book ever published on vampire spirituality, dealing with predatory spiritualism. There are many books out there on vampires, that discuss the community, the lifestyle and even how to protect from them, but the AB clearly is the only one that presents a spiritual system and esoteric tradition for vampires. This is undeniable. But yet, they seemed to intentionally hide it...
I wonder why.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by AnaInDark 23.09.09 17:38

Oh, I did not address what I said about the old log I read, to all of these 3-4 users. I know it was not any of them... but it is one in their 'circle', which I did not appreciate.

And yes, I can't believe they recommended MB's book. :s No one mentioned the AB because the AB is way too elite for many of them to handle... They usually want what is easier to comprehend and grasp, of course. Put on a cape, some heavy makeup and fangs, and you are a vampire. Easy, no? lol But the Asetian Bible goes too deep... way too deep for what most of them are used to.
AnaInDark
AnaInDark
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-09-11

http://www.twitter.com/AnaInDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 23.09.09 21:58

I beleive part of this forum's duty is to inform newer members of those less reputable organizations who pretend to be the source of vampiric knowledge. It is good to know that other VF members are participating to dissipate the influence of these pretenders.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down