Vertigo
Phoenix
Azrael
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the beacon - Page 2 Empty Re: the beacon

Post by Daniel09 15.05.11 18:58

Shemset wrote:When I was on school there were a girl on my class whose energy attracted me. I don't know why but from the first time I looked at her I knew she was diferent, and when I got closer I could feel it.

In the beggining I thought I was been paranoid, but when I got home I really was out of energy and with headaches every time I sat close of her. Plus she keeped smiling at me for no aparently reason (I never had a talk with her).
Probably she doesn't even know what she was, her interests were quite common and her friends very mundane.

And recently it happened again with a new friend of mine (another girl, duh). I always have to be concentraded to don't take her energy. But unlike the other time this girl makes me feel shivers (not bad ones), I don't have headaches anymore and she doesn't look that naive and human as the other.

That doesn't sound like the beacon to me. It is more like you are simply reacting to the vibration of your energy in response to theirs. You probably paid more attention due to the person being a female (I will assume you are attracted to them).

Basically, your energy responds well to these people, resonating on a slightly higher or more interesting frequency than otherwise. I would not think too deeply about these things. Remember to always keep things simple.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shemset 16.05.11 6:35

Daniel09 wrote:
That doesn't sound like the beacon to me. It is more like you are simply reacting to the vibration of your energy in response to theirs. You probably paid more attention due to the person being a female (I will assume you are attracted to them).

Basically, your energy responds well to these people, resonating on a slightly higher or more interesting frequency than otherwise. I would not think too deeply about these things. Remember to always keep things simple.

If my energy was just reacting to the other why it had not happened before?

And no, I was not attracted to them. This had never happened to someone I was really attracted to.

Maybe it is really not the beacon, I'm not an expert to be sure about it, but that was really unusual to me. I hope these things become clearer.
Shemset
Shemset
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 16.05.11 17:37

"Energy is magnetic tends to attract energy of a similar quality and vibration..." Stalker.

It is not often but sometimes it happens ... maybe if these people know better,, have much in common and can make good friendship. But scan from an objective point of view, rational, before moving to paranormal explanations. I guess the beacon is more powerful and intense, something special and that leaves no room for doubt.

Also the physical features of a person or body language, sometimes awake in our unconscious memories of loved ones of children.

My opinion (I hope you understand)
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2011-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 22.05.11 18:23

Simple question: Does everyone (humans & all otherkins) have a beacon or only vampires?

My opinion is that only vampires have them.
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.05.11 22:32

I would say vampires only.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 23.05.11 17:36

If we understand the lighthouse as the ability to identify others with similar qualities or vibrations, emotional, creative, affinity, love, magic, otherkin, etc., there are many such people.
The vampires have their special light to be detected among them, others have not, but there are people related to the magic that can
detect vampires and those that have been or are in connection with one, either personally or in the astral.

According to my information and knowledge of facts.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaka7 30.05.11 9:48

I do not know if this may have some connection to the beacon from which you speak, but it is a real experience I had after dreams.

After the first dream was really shocked, and stayed with a family on the terrace of a café. As I have enough confidence and likes these issues, I told my dreams. While we were talking came a man, well dressed, thin, tall and dark, with Mediterranean features and sharp enough, I thought a tourist executive, Italian, Greek or Arabic. I was struck by his way of walking, very quiet and relaxed, as ethereal. But I noticed not too, focused on the conversation.

But the man turned back, took a moment to the bar and went to walk past our table. Then he turned and looked at me and I went blank and locked, they had not seen anything like it before.

In his eyes there was something special, like a deep gloss. His gaze was so intense and penetrating through me (it's a very difficult feeling to explain and very hard to feel) and at the same time, I felt empty inside. I can only say that I've seen some strange things, but not like that look.

As I was quite shocked by the dream, I thought autosuggestion or delusions, so I tried to be objective and let my rational mind took over. I watched for days the eyes of the people, I have not ever noticed something similar at a glance, except for one strange experience through the eyes of a friend, though not as intense.

Even with no logical explanation for these experiences, I do think that from the dreams I've been more receptive and sensitive to certain issues and energy (after I became interested in Reiki and magic). An interesting way, though with ups and downs ... the life, the world.
ashaka7
ashaka7
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2