Helliana
Ankhhape
Jonathan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vampires and Alchemy - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampires and Alchemy

Post by A.Nightside 10.09.17 6:23

Thank you for commenting here, Lynsha, otherwise I might not have seen this.

I read the entire OP and about 3/4s of the thread, then briefly skimmed the rest (around where Maxx and Heruset appeared to clash a bit).

I don't think my response will be as good or substance-filled(?) as the OP, or even the immediate comments after. It was an interesting read, I don't know if I agree with it all, right now I'm just learning a perspective as I see it.

I don't seek immortality. I have an irrational fear of death, near-phobic, that I've been dealing with since sometime between the ages of 4 and 8. Many vampires believe they're already immortal; Many people, even nonvampires believe, spiritually, their souls are immortal. Either they believe in some variation of reincarnation or they believe their souls move on to a different plane, with or without a connection remaining in this plane (or realm?).

What caught me, was your projecting experiences. Remote Viewing. I don't really know anyone besides myself who's described seeing events as if through someone else's eyes, or over their shoulder. This has really sparked a sense of.. I'm not sure I have words for it.

You did this intentionally, at will? Did you intend your target or was this man just random?
My experiences are involuntary. Most, if not all, of my "targets" seemed random, but I was only able to confirm what I saw if it was someone I knew (which happened about twice), otherwise I left it as "probably just dreams". There was one viewing in particular, I hope was just a dream, but I'm not sure that makes it any better (I essentially watched a little girl being [...] abused, I saw and felt almost everything from the adult male's perspective). I tried to initiate lucid dreaming, if it was a dream, take control if it was not. I tried everything to yell at the man, hurt him, make him stop, but there was nothing I could do but watch, or somehow find a way to pull back to my own body (which I struggled with). I think he hesitated for a minute, maybe I had some effect. I don't actually know how far he got. I suspect I know who the girl was too, and I mentioned my viewing to the trust-worthy adults in the girl's life not long after my viewing/maybe-dream. As far as they know, she was not harmed, he was kicked out of her bedroom before anything happened (drunk guy finding a little girl's room instead of the bathroom was the real life scenario, supposedly..).
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 10.09.17 12:35

This was a very good post Maxx, first time I read it. I very much enjoyed reading it.

I am not that knowledgeable on the subject, so I won't comment on it.
But I would like to ask you Maxx if you have any comments on the subject? Since 9 years passed since you posted it.

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.09.17 14:12

yes. I can see more of the over all structure of the mentioned events. Add some minor info flowing into the edges and see how some things develop that are really energized to make the timeline come together.

to make it concise, it is like watching air travel develop over the last 50 years and become stronger and safer. The industry has grown a tremendous amount.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 10.09.17 14:48

to make it concise, it is like watching air travel develop over the last 50 years and become stronger and safer. The industry has grown a tremendous amount.

Nice comparison. Maybe it helped me identify the feeling I have, but could not find a way to explain in the correct words.

Revisiting things previously learned, with a different view, and different practices and tools, it really like seeing the evolution in air travel, or other things.

I believe the person tends to just get a more solid structure, also discarting the old and rusty things, or outdated ones.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.09.17 15:07

yes. agreed.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.09.17 5:52

I don't want to derail the thread, but I would be interested in talking more about Remote viewing with you, Maxx (or anyone for that matter), sometime.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 11.09.17 6:28

I had spontaneous remote viewing, while I meditated. I saw my boyfriend buying batteries haha I tried to ask him why he needs them but it was very hard to communicate. And he didn't respond.
And when I woke up, he just came home. And I asked him what he was doing while I meditated and he said he was at the store buying batteries, for his grandfather. Haha and I was like wtf, and everything made sense xD because while I saw him it didn't feel like extra different in comparison to other things I see while meditating. So I guess that was some sort of remote viewing.
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 11.09.17 6:31

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.17 7:30

My friend that is a medium used the words as in that case she called it a vision she had while meditating. She viewed her husband in a scene....but it was in a previous life and what he was doing there.

as far as remote viewing, I totally have lost interest in practicing that type of project. I no longer feel any interest in setting up the protocols and spending the time to put it all together.

I much prefer just doing what I call a mental fly over and taking a view at any time without all the preparations.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.09.17 14:40

Thankyou.

Maxx wrote:My friend that is a medium used the words as in that case she called it a vision she had while meditating. She viewed her husband in a scene....but it was in a previous life and what he was doing there.

as far as remote viewing, I totally have lost interest in practicing that type of project. I no longer feel any interest in setting up the protocols and spending the time to put it all together.

I much prefer just doing what I call a mental fly over and taking a view at any time without all the preparations.

Preperations?

Wouldn't a flyover still count as remote viewing to some degree?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.09.17 14:57

maybe, but I think each person has some little twerk that makes it different for them how they relate and make things work for themselves in the metaphysical.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 12.09.17 8:11

Hmm..

More research and practice for me I guess, as I have the time and comfort level.

Of all my experiences, Remote Viewing just seems like the most believable. Dream travel/sharing, precognitive dreams, most projections, leave more questions than answers for me. Remote Viewing is just different and used to happened much more frequently for me than anything else. Even if they were just random events and mostly random people.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.09.17 8:53

Of all my experiences, Remote Viewing just seems like the most believable.

Very interesting, maybe because you can validate them later, when you confirm what you saw.

For me, I had a some experiences but with dream travel, projections, insights I have during meditation, precognitive insights. For me they also leave more questions than answers, however many of them tend to make sense, or happen.. But anyway I always think.. "really?" , having the tendency of not believing just at once, doubting most of the times...
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 12.09.17 16:36

I'm just scared I'm losing my mind.
I honestly confirm very few compared to what remains unconfirmed. But yeah, I suppose it's the potential for confirmation being more reachable.. More validating.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 12.09.17 16:41

It's also just really interesting, when it isn't traumatizing me (:

Not only do I experience remote viewing while asleep, as though it's a dream, I get it while I'm awake too. Sometimes I see images of people, usually people I know, but again I can't always get it confirmed, the image is transparent, clearly not physical but it sort of, .. what's the word, super imposes(?) into/onto the environment I'm in.

Like just last week, I was sitting at my favorite bar and saw a young man standing in a corner of the bar. I could make out his clothing, his general size, and clearly what he was doing the time I saw him, but not who he was.

Another time I saw the image of a man bending over and peering into a neighbor's window. After posting on Facebook, the description on the man, in that moment, I managed to possibly confirm that I saw a friend from Australia, but he was not looking in anyone's window at the time I saw him.

A third time, I recall seeing a young man bending over to pick something up. I was working a fast food drive thru at the time, and the man I saw was directly in the center of the driveway of this drive thru. I managed to confirm that my long distance love interest was wearing exactly what I saw, and was bending over around the time I saw him, to pick up something from the pavement of his college campus.

It's interesting, entertaining. .. and although I've read a bit about remote viewing, I'm the only person that I'm aware of who has images sort of come to them, rather than them/their awareness projecting to the image or event. I'd like to know more about this if ever it would be possible...
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 12.09.17 16:45

* or even better, if there's an easy way to control it, perhaps use it at will, or use any of my abilities at-will without losing them.

My experiences have grown fewer and farther between in my adult life, and harder to recognize as significant. I figure this may be due to stress, or simply that as I get older, my focus, my mentality, my being is more and more rooted in the physical, so I am sort of losing touch in the metaphysical, or slighly less physical.

Far as I know, with any skill, or muscle, or whatever analogy you'd like to use, the only way to not lose that thing, is to use it. All my "abilities" have been passive, automatic, involuntary. How do I "use" something I have no control over?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.09.17 18:39

I just remind " Sense 8" ... have you watched it?
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 12.09.17 19:26

Lynskha wrote:I just remind " Sense 8" ... have you watched it?

I have not. I don't do much t.v. lately. ..and I'm slow at catching up on Netflix (which changes every month or so anyway I think) :p
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.09.17 19:28

They have this thing of remote view. People connected to each other.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.09.17 20:33

Rosicrucians AMORC have been teaching this since they started in the early 1900s. They have some good excercises through out the teachings. Sit in a chair and go thru some relaxing details and then look up your friend. Fairly easy. But they never declare the vampire connection. lol. Not cool. ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynskha 12.09.17 21:15

True maxx
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 13.09.17 7:55

Maxx wrote:Rosicrucians AMORC have been teaching this since they started in the early 1900s.  They have some good excercises through out the teachings.  Sit in a chair and go thru some relaxing details and then look up your friend.  Fairly easy.  But they never declare the vampire connection.  lol.   Not cool.  ha.

thank you.
I've done most of my research through this website but haven't got very far: http://www.irva.org/index.html
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Alchemy - Page 2 Empty Interested in the fact vampires can jump people

Post by Amel135 27.04.19 12:10

I have witnessed a person (I am a psychic and know ghosts can jump and possess as well as gods of Greece) however, I was not aware of the ability of someone I know to jump another person. Granted the child was high functioning autistic and had probably no clue of what was occurring.
I am an alchemist in the process of completing the great work and have run across information that more or less is the truth. On a shamanic journey I was able to contact the Egyptian. So my question is how does one carry a vampiric core in a human? And if this “living person” jumped this young man in order to communicate with me was he in fact vampiric because I have never heard of a human having this ability, not even witches.

Amel135
Banned

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-04-27

https://Lourdesalchemyshoppe.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2