what exactly is asetianism?

4 posters

Go down

what exactly is asetianism? Empty what exactly is asetianism?

Post by isolatedskitzo 08.07.10 20:45

i realize this must sound so stupid but please note im new to this forum. many of you i have spoken with on sites like twitter and youtube, but i would love answers from many people. i consider myself an asetianist but for me it means i follow the ways of the Aset Ka but i'm not an asetian myself. is this the correct meaning of asetianist or am i wrong? i do not wish to insult or disrespect anyone, and please excuse me if my question is stupid. dark and light blessings ♥
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-06

https://www.youtube.com/user/sexycowsdontmoo6

Back to top Go down

what exactly is asetianism? Empty Re: what exactly is asetianism?

Post by Daniel09 08.07.10 20:51

Asetianism is the practice of following the Asetian ways and being loyal to Aset and the Aset Ka, so if you are doing this, you are an Asetianist and are very welcome.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by isolatedskitzo 08.07.10 20:57

Thank you
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 08.07.10 21:30

http://www.asetka.org/asetians.shtml

SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SetAzEl 08.07.10 21:44

or better.....
http://www.asetka.org/tradition.shtml

SetAzEl
SetAzEl
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.07.10 7:39

Hello isolatedskitzo and welcome to this community. You did not sound stupid, and should not be afraid to ask questions and expose your doubts. That is the way to learn after all, and we are all here to help eachother and learn from eachother.
I believe your definition for Asetianist is correct. An Asetianist is someone, who can be human, vampire or otherkin, who follows and honors the spiritual tradition and ancient culture of the Asetians.
The Asetian community is formed by the following beings: Asetians, who are the sacred Children of Aset and the primordial vampires; Keepers who are powerful beings, Children of Anubis, who fight for the Asetians and protect them; Asetianists, who can be any being, in any from, who studies and honors the Asetian culture, being loyal to Aset and her Children.

If you would not mind, I ask you to go by the Off Topic section and introduce yourself, so that the rest of the community can get to know you and properly welcome you. Feel free to ask any other questions, and share your own views in the other threads.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.07.10 7:50

Oh, and as far as what Asetianism actually is, I'm afraid that is a way too complex question for me to be able to answer. Not even those who have studied Asetianism for decades can fully explain it. We could write several books about it, and it would still be an incomplete work.

In a highly short and incomplete definition, I would say that Asetianism is a very ancient culture, with strong foundations of magick, advanced metaphysics and an intense system of spirituality. It is a secretive tradition lost in time, that grew from the words and teachings of Aset herself, and further implemented and developed by her own Children. It is a magickal system based on balance, that seeks to create empowerment with the quest for spiritual evolution, where each individual constantly perfects himself. Its knowledge is full of hidden mysteries and magickal concepts that can only be unveiled in time, by the worthy of such power. It is also a philosophy and way of life, based on Love, Honor and Loyalty.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3051
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by isolatedskitzo 09.07.10 9:06

Thank you very much for clearing most of it up for me Jonathan.
isolatedskitzo
isolatedskitzo
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down