What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy?

3 posters

Go down

What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy? Empty What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy?

Post by uENVY91 05.07.12 19:44

Personally I try not to get too much involved with things like Witchcraft & Necromancy. Because some of it can be quite evil & too unnatural for me. Like for instances the witchcraft, The Salem Witches. Which surprisingly wasn't too far away from my home town back in VA. And in the Necromancy sense, here's a little.. bit of info. I have picked up overtime. ---\/---

The blackest of all the black arts is undoubtedly necromancy, the ancient method of communication with the dead. The art of raising the dead and controlling their spirits takes its name from Greek words meaning "dead" and "divination".

Necromancy can be divided into two main branches:

Divination by means of ghosts, and divination from corpses. The second method leads to the disinterment of corpses and rifling of graves for grisly charms which magicians and witches consider necessary for the effective performance of the magical arts.

Necromancy is a universal practice of great antiquity, only the profoundly initiated, brave and single-minded magician has any chance of success in such a venture, always considered to be extremely dangerous, for not only is a pact with the Devil necessary, but it is thought that the "astral corpse" has an intense desire to live again and could, by absorbing life-energy from living creatures, prolong its life idenfinitely, thus, unless he has taken adequate precautions, the magician might be in great danger.
uENVY91
uENVY91
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-06

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t900-info-about-me-to-the-communit

Back to top Go down

What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy? Empty Re: What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy?

Post by Maxx 05.07.12 20:35

I do not know where you are getting your info....but it is certainly not from a reliable source.

Calling up the deceased is the beginning of working in the spirit world and is exercise for those just starting out..these are low level spirits....and as far as a pact with the devil.....pleeeeease......give us a break.....or maybe find another mentor to help with the exercises toward growing in the spiritual realm.

I would suggest you pick up a copy of the Asetian Bible and take a look at it before gifting us with more..............and I am not trying to be rude to you or a hard ass here. We would just prefer that a person that comes to this forum at least want to know what this place is all about.....I do hope you have an interest in the book.

Maxx
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy? Empty Re: What are y'alls beliefs on Witchcraft & Necromancy?

Post by uENVY91 05.07.12 22:53

Yeah sure. I understand, I'll find another source of info. if everyone thinks that 1 is non-legit. I never claimed it was a legit source tho., that's why I was asking about this, to learn. And yes I am very interested in the checking out the Asetian Bible soon. And thanks for the reply. And no I completely understand I don't think you trying to be a hard ass about the whole misinformed thing.
uENVY91
uENVY91
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2012-06-06

https://www.vampirismforum.com/t900-info-about-me-to-the-communit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.07.12 5:44

There is nothing wrong or evil with witchcraft and necromancy. Witchcraft is actually a path of nature and for the most part it has a very benign aura to it. Of course you can harm with spells you learn in the path but that's entirely up to you and your morals and has nothing to do with witchcraft being evil. Most occult traditions and even vampirism owe some pieces of knowledge to witchcraft and their approach to metaphysics. I mean traditional European witchcraft and not new-age stuff.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down