Karnath
Talibah
Aghrab
StrongSafety
8 posters

Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Greetings Everyone

Post by StrongSafety 02.01.09 9:12

Greetings, I'm new on this forum, and I'm very excited about extending my knowledge on various subjects on this forum, especially about Vampires. I'm fascinated about it. I found this forum on youtube, there's a video that promotes it. If there's anything you would like to know about myself, just ask! I have a lot of questions and I hope you guys can help me out! I know very little about vampiris (only what I say in movies and read about on the internet) I know some things are real and some arent and thats why I'll be asking and reading a lot about it. Thanks!

StrongSafety
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty Re: Greetings Everyone

Post by Aghrab 02.01.09 10:37

Welcome to our community, StrongSafety. It is nice to have people new to the subject of vampirism. The question that you opened on the other thread has, indeed, many answers to what is being a vampire. First, it depends what your definition of a vampire is, meaning what you see as a vampire, since I am sure that being new to the subject you may be lead to the wrong direction of understanding true vampirism from the vast majority of what you may find on the net when searching on such a deep, yet taboo subject. The best thing I can recommend you is to read a few threads in this forum, to get a better understanding of the basics, and if you have any questions on things that you cannot see covered in our forum, feel free to open a thread or ask it through the thread you have previously opened.

Aghrab
Aghrab
Aghrab
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Talibah 03.01.09 4:00

Em Hotep StrongSafety,

Welcome to the forum. I hope that your time here proves worthwhile.
Talibah
Talibah
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnath 04.01.09 16:07

Greetings, StrongSafety.

Welcome to the forum. There is nothing wrong about this subject, with the name Vampirism. You will see you'll be familiarized with it very quickly. There is so much for a new soul to learn, so much to unveil, that it is almost nostalgic. You should use the first thirst for learning to make you change. Change your habits, change your world, find your Will.

Best regards.
Karnath
Karnath
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 05.01.09 4:13

StrongSafety

Now that's a nickname that makes me wonder Smile

Welcome to this forum, and to this hidden World.
Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Helliana 05.01.09 16:23

Welcome among us here, StrongSafety. I hope that you may find many answers within the text of this forum and, given time, within yourself.
Helliana
Helliana
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by StrongSafety 05.01.09 23:25

Thank you all everyone!

StrongSafety
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 06.01.09 19:15

Welcome StrongSafety,

I am glad you followed my advice of posting here in the Off Topic about yourself. You should develop more!

First thing you should do if you really want to learn more about vampires and vampirism, which would spare you some embarrassing questions is to buy an Asetian Bible. That book would give you beginner to advanced knowledge of vampirism as well as making you able to understand most of the discussions in this forum, that otherwise will seem alien to you.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone Empty About me

Post by StrongSafety 08.01.09 15:13

Well I met someone that told me about vampyres and energy. He doesnt talk about Aset Ka and that kind of thing. He says that vampyres are humans that crave for energy. The most basic way is to get blood and by doing that, getting the energy needed. But yes I will buy a copy of the Aset Ka bible and check it out. Thanks for the advice!

StrongSafety
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 09.01.09 11:37

Hello SS and welcome. I agree with Jonathan that you first should read and study the Asetian Bible. That would be by no doubts the best first step you can offer to yourself in this quest of vampiric knowledge. And I say read and study because the Asetian Bible is much more than just a book...
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: