Rosicrucians

3 posters

Go down

Rosicrucians Empty Rosicrucians

Post by BellBook&Candle 20.06.13 15:39

I'm sure some of you have read this already and i'm sure some of you have not.  

http://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/sdr/sdr02.htm

Enjoy.
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Rosicrucians Empty Re: Rosicrucians

Post by Maxx 20.06.13 17:37

Thanks..I started reading that and then decided I would buy it on kindle.....and while looking through that connection wound up buying something else to read over the kindle and computer......darn you...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by BellBook&Candle 21.06.13 2:16

I'm sure you will enjoy your purchases very much Cool
BellBook&Candle
BellBook&Candle
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2013-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 29.06.13 16:10

The whole mix of Christian and Egyptian philosophies and mystical themes adopted by the Rosicrucians never made much sense to me. Some things just lose part of its meaning if you throw it all together.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 30.06.13 10:14

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucian_Monographs#AMORC_Grade_Structure

in looking at the study method, I do not find much in the way of Christian connection.  Even the cross symbol is much older than any Christian concept as it is a symbol for the meeting of vertical and horizontal center point to be used as a portal to travel to other dimensions.  That was the reason for the design of some ancient cathedrals to be used as a symbol as well as a working vortex to open into the other dimension.  There is a difference between a portal and a window ley line.....one enables you to travel and the other is only used to view.  It is my understanding, which may be incorrect, that this point of intersection was and is used as both by those that are knowledgeable in the use even today.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 01.07.13 20:14

If one looks at the info for the seventh temple degree, it should be apparent that the mainstream Christian groups would consider that as work of the devil...lol.....I have even seen statements that Christian preachers say that the Rosicrucians do the devils work as they say that the head man Spence was a practicing occultist.....fantastic.....and that he secretly leads one through the steps and little by little you are seduced by Satan.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: