Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire?

+6
Nightshade
Victor
Filia Noctis
Daniel09
Divine 277
Poorvamp
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire? Empty Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire?

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 14:26

In the Asetian bible it refers to a "Scorpion Army" or some such thing that toppled the Asetian empire. Does anyone think guardians could have been involved in this?
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire? Empty Re: Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire?

Post by Jonathan 05.08.13 15:07

Are you serious?

The Guardians are the most loyal protectors of the Asetian Empire. They would keep all the Asetians safe even at the cost their own life.

The Scorpion Army I believe is just another name for the Imperial Guard, which was led by the 7 Scorpions. That's the elite army of the Aset Ka, responsible for the major victories against the Sethians. Victor may have more to say about this, but may not be willing to. Such a thread wouldn't be the best place for such a discussion anyways.

In my opinion the empire was not lost, it was instead given to mankind for humans to rule. Asetians still rule their own secretive empire but that is not known to the world.

If those are the conclusions you take from the Asetian Bible to the point of wondering about such question then go read it again. Return when you're done and maybe things will be more clear. You weren't paying attention.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire? Empty Re: Did the Guardians help with the downfall of the Asetian Empire?

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 15:29

I recently reached a point in my memory regression therapy meditation where i came to my first life as a guardian when i lead small groups against a group of hi priestesses who worshiped Isis and sacrificed children and virgins in a fire pit. I guess i got that confused with the Asetians since that bible seems like allot of propaganda when it talks about the asetian empire that i keep thinking I'm going to learn that it was this sick evil thing.....I made this connection soon after i posted this, sorry.
I keep thinking I live in a better world....
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.08.13 16:22

They did what ? where did you this information from ?
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 05.08.13 16:22

Get *
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 05.08.13 18:02

Poorvamp wrote:I recently reached a point in my memory regression therapy meditation where i came to my first life as a guardian when i lead small groups against a group of hi priestesses who worshiped Isis and sacrificed children and virgins in a fire pit. I guess i got that confused with the Asetians since that bible seems like allot of propaganda when it talks about the asetian empire that i keep thinking I'm going to learn that it was this sick evil thing.....I made this connection soon after i posted this, sorry.
I keep thinking I live in a better world....

What would motivate Isis worshipers to burn virgins and and children? This form of religious practice has never come up in any of my Ancient Egyptian studies.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 05.08.13 23:25

(APOLOGIES FOR CURSE WORDS) you don't get it? vampires, asetians whatever you want to call us were monsters. try to romanticize it go ahead, but reality will be waiting for you where as under control as you think you are or as mastered as you think you are. Your still a danger to everyone around you...the women you loved will die in your arms and the friends you acquire in every lifetime will want you dead instinctively for being what you are no matter how much they consciously like you. Even more so if your a guardian like me whose constantly motivated by the one thing we will never have, love we can see it e jealous of it and care for it,but never have it. or a viperine who constantly needing of energy at an ever quickening rate forever bound to be a predator. It shouldn't be surprising that crazy monsters like us or the humans did this. were fucked up. How does something like us find love...hell id kill myself, but that wouldn't really help me would it?...I'm spiritually immortal...fuck.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 06.08.13 4:24

I think you are over dramatizing this ... calm down ...
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 06.08.13 9:21

huh.....
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.13 9:52

I very much agree with what Jonathan told you.....the fact that your concept of Vampires is extremely rooted in the history of the gamers and tv fairy tales will always hinder any kind of growth in factual studies.  I do not know if you take medication at all but the mental makeup that you exhibit here tends to suggest that you spend too much of your time out of touch with reality.  I am not saying this is bad if this is what you want but it seems to be the way you want to go, instead of trying to look at growth based reality.  And what I am bottom line suggesting is that you stop trying to entwine your personal preference for Vampire or Ninja lore with the actual historical writings of Luis Marquis.  I am not saying you need to change your reality at all, but stop trying to mix the two.  It will not work here. That seems to be you minor problem on this site....and now back to the main broadcast....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 06.08.13 10:38

theres just some stuff i have to work out...
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.13 10:41

Don't we all?...............
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.08.13 13:35

If you think you have problems......I just found out I am scheduled to depart here at 102 years of age....I cannot conceive why I scheduled such a lengthy period of life when we planned all this out before entering.....other than I have an opportunity to work on some things here that will have me opt out of some other life to work on things......Believe me Uncle Fester is not that excited about it either as he will be staying for the course also.....I had intended to just sit in a comfortable chair and move into the other side....but it is not scheduled anytime soon.  So everyone has their own set of issues to work out, for sure.....only if I plan to buck the designed plan and leave early but that will not complete the entire project.   as everyone has built in exit plans just in case the entire picture cannot be completed as designed..... so you are not the only one with issues...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 06.08.13 21:12

Well born warrior dealing with the humiliation of being from society where women called the shots...this is a dishonor which cannot stand and should end with my death souly from being from such a sick civilization that demean men the ones who go to war. the ones who die for women constantly....I hate being spiritually immortal. I cant even commit an honorable suicide death....I liked it better when all i knew about the Egyptians was that they respected women in there society but still understood the natural order. this pisses me off....
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.13 6:24

your rambling at this point leaves one in questioning your mental makeup if not your cultural connection.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 07.08.13 6:27

Poorvamp wrote:Well born warrior dealing with the humiliation of being from society where women called the shots...

Sorry to put it so disrespectful, but now you're just being a dick (or a sexist, depending on how one sees that comment). If I remember my history right women didn't "call the shots", they had equal rights. That means they could also be in high positions, but so could men. What exactly makes you think there has been a time in history where women have been more important than men anyway? And even if there was, don't you think men (more than) made up to that with the way women have been treated over the past 3 or 4 thousand years?

And what do you know about humiliation other than some memories you acquired through regression? Have you ever been told by your boss that you're possibly the best at your job, just to have him deny you a promotion because a man wanted to be promoted too? Have you ever been told your opinion doesn't matter because of your damned gender? Do you know what it feels like to be judged by everyone just because you stand up for yourself when a man treats you like you don't matter? Do you know what it feels like to not be able to look up at any groups you pass on the street after dark, because it will make them notice you and that will most likely make you a target of unwanted attention? (Which you must have provoked because you are a woman and apparently that's what women want even if they don't actually want it.)

Those are just a few examples of what I deal with every day and do you hear me whine about committing an "honorable suicide death"? No, you don't. So suck it up and grow a pair and don't you dare say you know anything about humiliation again until you actually know something about it.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 07.08.13 6:34

Wow I snapped a little there. It wasn't my intention to sound so harsh. And as far as I can see we don't have an "edit post" button.
Well, at least I got my opinion across in a way that can hardly be misunderstood.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 07.08.13 7:04

Poorvamp wrote:a sick civilization that demean men the ones who go to war.
That is not an Asetian context. In the Asetian Empire women did go to war. In fact, Asetian women were admired warriors, Neith being one of the most famous examples. The Imperial Guard was feared by its female warriors and their great skill in battle.

Your knowledge clearly is not of the Asetian past. You don't understand what being Asetian means or their culture. I would stop rambling about ridiculous Asetian connections while you still can.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 07.08.13 11:07

then we endangered women which was even more wrong and i know im a sexist we all have are flaws mine is im over protective of every person i know especially women. I'm doomed to be a man without honor forever.......if you all hate me so much for these comments than help me find a way to kill myself.
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.13 11:27

It was wrong? Endangered women? If you lived this far back in time, which at this point sounds unlikely, then it's quite possible they saved your ass on a few occasions. What you're saying is not respectful of women, especially powerful women who were likely much better warriors than you could ever be.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 07.08.13 13:15

In my opinion and being aware that generalizations are not the ideal way of seeing things I think that females are generally much better warriors than males. Just how we are biologically hardwired to be more tolerant to pain (think childbirth for example) than men says a lot about the dormant warfare potential in women. This potential hasn't been properly explored throughout history due to the sexist nature of our culture. The case of Asetian history and culture seems to be one of the few exceptions (there are others albeit rare) where women were cherished for their strength and known to fill an active role in battle.

Asetians can only be a special people to embrace such an evolved culture, so different from our own.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 07.08.13 14:33

Nightshade....shut up. I was in the second crusades in my first life time I'm not an asetian. I'm a templar knight those are where i got my memories of egypt. from those memories i can tell you women do not make good warriors...yeah thats right, i said it...I probably wont frequent this site as often now but ill stick around to watch...
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorvamp 07.08.13 14:35

im truely alive now...but, your all morally gone.
good bye
Poorvamp
Poorvamp
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 07.08.13 15:13

You were so sure of being Asetian in a day, then sure you're not the next, now you're a templar knight and soon you will be a zombie serving the government for the next apocalypse. lol Trying not to sound too rude but fact is you're pathetic. Seriously you know nothing, return in 10 years or so when you grow up a little.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 07.08.13 20:45

Can I send him an Rx prescription card for discounts on medication.....it certainly appears he needs one....I have not seen anything like this even on the looney toons channel....wow....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next