A New Generation of Vampires?: A Christian Group?!

+11
Filia Noctis
Leira
Maxx
Nightshade
Divine 277
Gunnar
Daniel09
Sinata Anika Asti
Jonathan
Stapleraindrop
Ambience16
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A New Generation of Vampires?: A Christian Group?! - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Generation of Vampires?: A Christian Group?!

Post by Leira 31.08.13 18:19

lol Is that the best you can come up with Maxxy ?? Poignant set of words ? Says a lot about you !! Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

A New Generation of Vampires?: A Christian Group?! - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Generation of Vampires?: A Christian Group?!

Post by Maxx 31.08.13 18:26

wait til you join the union before you start slinging hash.....Twisted Evil 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.08.13 18:32

You cannot expect anything else from a half-wit like me anyway....and they want you to go and introduce yourself in the "other" section.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 31.08.13 22:16

I feel bad now !! I probably overreacted and I apologise for that - I can get quite defensive at times - I guess it stems from years of hanging out on other forums and feeling somewhat preyed upon ?

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 01.09.13 0:09

No need to be nervous about posting in here we rarely bite and when we do it comes as a lesson to the individual. If you don't mind me asking, in what other forums were you preyed upon?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Filia Noctis 01.09.13 12:27

People here are nice as long as you can (and will) act mature, if you are willing to learn and if you are capable of keeping an open mind whenever you don't agree with what's said here. It's really just about respect and the few people that won't act respectful won't be treated with respect either.
Filia Noctis
Filia Noctis
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2012-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by N.Augusta 01.09.13 13:25

Exactly!!!
N.Augusta
N.Augusta
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Leira 07.09.13 17:57

Jonathan wrote:No need to be nervous about posting in here we rarely bite and when we do it comes as a lesson to the individual. If you don't mind me asking, in what other forums were you preyed upon?
GLP Forum predominantly, the focus of hate seemed to orientate around the words Destiny - Matrix and " the sleeper must awaken " long story !! But there have been a heep of other incidents going on behind the scenes that I would rather not mention

Leira
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 09.09.13 6:31

From what I have learnt in this Forum, and it's been a lot, I know that it does not ridicule anyone freely. When a newbie or immature user walks in with wild claims or ridiculous uninformed questions, they will be told as much. And they will be treated harshly in some respects. To some users that is enough to scare them off and flee away, or - even worse - to start snapping back like an angry child.

But it is also true that we have all been ignorant at some point, and we have all been immature at some point. I am still all that, and I don't care to admit it. This forum, however, is MATURE enough to accept that and understand that, and through the years people here have actually grown up and gained wisdom.

You could be duly ridiculed one day, but if you are brave enough to accept it and push your hurting ego out of the way, it is actually the best of favors anyone can do you. For it will give you a reason to look the right way, take a deep breath and start learning.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 09.09.13 7:01

Very honest. Welcome back around here, Syrianeh.Devil 
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrianeh 09.09.13 8:43

Thank you, my dear Kalb. It is good to be back. I have a lot going on right now, but I hope to be able to participate more in a near future, as before.

Syrianeh
Syrianeh
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 09.09.13 8:49

It's good to see you Syrianeh.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilith's Nightchild 10.09.13 0:23

Well, most modern-day Christians ignore a good bit of what's written in their holy book, and I've heard some very unorthodox interpretations of Christianity besides. I find the notion of a Christian vampire cult to be absurd, but not impossible.

That said... why? Why would you want to do that? What is the point? Even if you could reinterpret Christianity in a way that makes it compatible with the Dark Arts, you'd be committing heresy anyway, so you might as well drop the pretense of Christianity altogether and re-evauluate your belief system. Freeing yourself of Christian programming is painful and difficult, but's well worth it once you do, and I think that trying to use any sort of magick within a Christian framework would prove extremely limiting.
Lilith's Nightchild
Lilith's Nightchild
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum