Demonia
Maxx
8lou1
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

as above, so below Empty as above, so below

Post by 8lou1 15.12.13 5:20

as above, so below seems to be a very important way of viewing the world, almost like a truth written down in hard rock.

but if one takes in mind that every experiment conducted is influenced by the experimenter, does then that truth still hold or does it create that truth?

in order to at least get a glimps of how to figure that, i think one needs to know what is above and what is below first.

that seems easy, but i found it isnt. if one looks at the universe we could say we live below and the stars are above, but as far as we know right now space doesnt have an above or below. and if it did we still dont know if the south pole is up or down. so it becomes a totally hypothetical search.

now looking at the other side of things. is there an above and below? listening to a lot of religions one could say yes. heavens above, hells below. one could differentiate the terms heavens and hells different but along the line of finding above and below i dont think the names really matter. what matters is where they are placed and in religion above and below are hell and heaven. but if one takes for example the lord's prayer (pater noster) one could easily figure that heaven is up and earth is below. (seems we live in hell according to the church/bible)

when i look at santeria for example where there is no heaven or hell. free will starts to decline fast. one needs to honor their ancestors in order to have a good life. and one has to pay beings to learn more, get healthy, etc. wich to me looks like a top down society. still i dont think thats what ment with as above so below.

in quantum physics there is an electric universe, which seems to work like an ocean full of waves, conductors, etc. also there is the possibility to be a point and a wave at the same time. but where is here the above and the below? infinite space creating infinite possibilities, but forgot above and below???

it seems to me im missing the point somewhere, or did i really get out of the box here and is schrodingers cat still alive?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

as above, so below Empty Re: as above, so below

Post by Maxx 15.12.13 7:51

If you look at it from above being a location of a higher vibration and a speeding up of the energy vibrations around us, and the below being the heavy, dense vibrations most of us live in on this physical plane, then it seems to clear things up a little. Actually, you can have higher and lower frequency energy existing in the same space.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.12.13 9:04

so you rather see it as a movement then a place. do i understand that right?

might that also be a current so much referred to in some occult area's?

8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.13 9:49

the problem with how things are viewed is that they are seen from the consciousness as being from the material world.  That is certainly how you wrote your question.  That place is the lowest vibration rate there is.  We need to change our consciousness to identify with our actual home....which is the astral realm and higher.  When you pass over and (die) your consciousness will still exist and it will then more firmly attach to your spirit or astral body. This is why so many cultures engage in cremation.  It cuts all ties to that attachment to this material body or battery and lets you move more freely into the new location.   Then your thoughts will actually create more easily and create things faster.  The higher you move into more higher vibrations the faster your thoughts will create.  We are all creators.  We need to pay more attention to our thoughts.   Granted in this lower vibration element it takes longer to manifest a thought than it does when we move into higher frequencies locations.   There can be multiple universes all located in the same spot but just vibrating on different frequencies.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.12.13 12:18

well there are a lot of things i cant put words to and there are a lot of concepts i find filled with different explanations every time.

so as you asked somewhere else on the forum for others to write more, im working on getting my vocabulary more clear. understanding things without being able to talk about it is quite irritating, for me at least

so indeed its from a very basic point of view.
otherwise the discussion will go more like this:
consciousness needs some words to understand what the hell is happening or it creates errors.

id like a more adult conversation Cool 
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.13 12:50

that is why the ancients used sigils and symbols. It crossed the barriers between languages and went direct to the mind of the consciousness.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.13 12:52

since I have the mind of a child I will await the entrance of an adult to lead you further into the realm of the higher frequencies.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 15.12.13 13:17

ive had my share of sigils and symbols. never liked them much. to much bad use overall. but im wyrd that way...

childlike isnt a bad thing (i used to like it a lot, bit to much to say the least...) just in combo with me at this point. Wink
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 19.12.13 11:00

Maxx wrote: We need to change our consciousness to identify with our actual home....which is the astral realm and higher. When you pass over and (die) your consciousness will still exist and it will then more firmly attach to your spirit or astral body.

you know i've been wondering recently... the negative side effects in the extinction of animals and nature around us. does it affect the astral at all? i feel it must since i feel somehow, us, the world, the universe and everything else out there is undeniably connected. when a species goes extinct, what happens in the astral? i really want to know... does it return anew, decades or generations from now? or is all of this technology and toxins hindering reincarnation...?and if i have distinct memories of a place not here in the physical plane, but i feel it was destroyed... where does the energy of that place go? i would eventually love to search and find the answers. just some thoughts and unanswered questions...

also if we do get to higher vibrations, is travel to another galaxy, or should i say vibrational plane, possible? are these things one in the same? i feel that space travel isn't a thing for the physical body to ever do (like astronauts and such) but it is something we should be able to do with our astral bodies naturally... i've also been wondering that space isn't just space but it is thought and energy.

most of my thoughts on this are based entirely off of instinct, collected knowledge, and feelings though...

sorry if this strays off topic in any way. just figured it had to do with what's above and below and would love to know what anyone else thinks of my own thoughts and hypotheses.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 19.12.13 11:07

and about the aforementioned in regards to extinction... this will probably be a stretch for those who think differently. but what if no one remembers fae, creatures of sorts, or dragons because their ties to the physical were severed due to extinction? or perhaps they only exist on a specific vibration? are the vampires of today, souls that were able to come to the physical for some reason, or did we get stuck here on the physical and forget how to completely return home? ( the pyramids and magick being connected to the stars ? ) just more unanswered questions and thoughts.
hope my ramblings aren't elementary or anything. i've yet to embark on answering any of my curiosities due to college and things of that sort that take up much of my free time and well my whole life. boo.

Em hotep.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.13 18:19

nothing dies....it just changes form...thus a change in vibration.  You are not your body at all.  You have just been programmed to believe that.  Grieve not for those that have disappeared before you as they are still there and the consciousness is intact just at the exact place and with the knowledge they should have for their progression.  As a human it is important to become aware of how your energy body functions in this life time and learn its lessons...if you learn in this element, you will make large strides in your advancement.

First lesson.   Practice relaxing and close your eyes.  Then move your consciousness to another location in your house or apartment.  Once settled there pay close attention to all details in 360 degrees.  After a time, move consciousness to another location and do the same........    Then when completed you have come back to your original starting point.

I ask you.    Did you take you physical body with you when you visited the other places?   If not, and it will certainly have to be the answer of "no".   Then you are consciousness completely.    This is how you will leave your body when you die and move over to your next educational class.   And this is the same that the beings you mentioned above did as they left this site.   But all that have existed before, still exist.

Prove me wrong.........!!!!
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 19.12.13 18:28

And when things get fun you can walk out of your bedroom door into a whole different world Smile
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.13 18:31

why walk, when you can fly..... Very Happy 
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.12.13 4:23

The body is a vessel that reflects your inner being ... >And they are one and the same in the material plane ... even though separated ... I agree with you max .. energy just changes form Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.12.13 6:22

so maxx, when you leave your body you are concioussness? then what is subconscious? when you just live your live as it comes?

seems ive mixed up some terms here and am looking in the wrong corners... again, ugh...
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.13 7:37

You might consider subconsciousness as your higher self......it is upwards above you at all times and is the part that knows all.  It is connected to the conscious self which is the part that is a protector of sorts and a filter.   So in answer to your question, both leave the body as your spirit slides out and travels.

When sleep is in effect to charge the physical body then the consciousness leaves every night.  The trick is remembering.  We program ourselves to remember this travel in many ways.  Each of us need to find the best way for our individual working.

You can determine what I mean as you sit here and read this.  Take your consciousness where you think it is at the moment in your body......and slide it out and to the right of you about a foot away.  Become aware of where it moved and look at your self.  Your physical body....then move it over your head about a foot and look around your surroundings.  Become aware.  With practice you will begin to see there is a real difference from our perch in how we are aware of things.   Instead of looking out of our eyes during the day.....move that awareness back behind your eyes and place it behind that location. When you do that you are actually placing it in a location of a gland.  I think that should make a connection for you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by 8lou1 20.12.13 7:41

the getting out of body is no problem for me, but the placing it back in the right spot sure is. hope i found the right body this time....
8lou1
8lou1
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 20.12.13 8:41

Maxx wrote:You can determine what I mean as you sit here and read this.  Take your consciousness where you think it is at the moment in your body......and slide it out and to the right of you about a foot away.  Become aware of where it moved and look at your self.  Your physical body....then move it over your head about a foot and look around your surroundings.  Become aware.  With practice you will begin to see there is a real difference from our perch in how we are aware of things.   Instead of looking out of our eyes during the day.....move that awareness back behind your eyes and place it behind that location. When you do that you are actually placing it in a location of a gland.  I think that should make a connection for you.
That is a good process for those who want to start learning how to move outside of their bodies so they may later roam the astral.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 20.12.13 9:46

I sent this to Konrad but after thinking about it, it might be of interest to many others on this facebook site......an interview with William Buhlman just a few clicks down on the right side of the page. Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/GatewaysOfTheMind
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 20.12.13 12:15

Thanks Maxx for the tips and clarification... here and there my head fills with doubts! i'm always thinking too much hah. come to think of it i haven't traveled astrally in a long time :/ haven't had the chance to relax either. taking a few minutes and just breathing and not thinking about anything at all is really refreshing haha. i've got to pick up where i left off before i got busy with college and life and everything..
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.12.13 8:08

The Target Technique from William Buhlman

This may help some get out of their body and practice the obe technique.

Your ability to focus and maintain your awareness away from your physical body is enhanced if you direct your full attention upon a specific object or place. The target technique is an excellent exercise to help you develop this ability. Select three targets in your home. All three targets should be physical items that you can visualize with relative ease. Your targets should be in a different area of your home than the room you normally use for your out-of-body techniques. For example, you could select your favorite chair for your first target. For your second, select a gift or artwork that holds some special meaning to you. Third, select the most visually stimulating object available, such as your favorite painting, sculpture, or crystal. All three targets should be in the same room. After selecting your targets, physically walk to each one and examine every detail. Study each object from different perspectives; notice any imperfections or irregularities. Take your time with each object, memorizing the sights and feelings associated with every target area. Become aware of all of your senses during your walk, especially your sense of sight and touch. Repeat your walk several times until you can easily recall the smallest details of each target area. Pay close attention to everything, including colors, textures, densities, reflections of light, coolness, and heat. Also feel and memorize the sensations associated with your walk from one target to another. In other words, Get Into It! Enjoy all the sensory input that you receive.

The key to this technique is to focus and maintain your attention away from your physical body as you drift off to sleep. If you are persistent, the results will be dramatic. To enhance this exercise, take your time and repeat your physical and visual walk-through daily for thirty days. Get interested and involved in each target. This technique is a great way to increase your concentration and visualization skill and it only takes about twenty minutes to perform.

Select targets that are easy to visualize for yourself. Many people select personal items that possess a sentimental attraction. Once you make a selection stay with it, the repetition of your visualization dramatically increases its effectiveness. This technique is my personal favorite, over twenty-five years ago I stumbled upon it when I began to visualize objects in my mother's home. I strongly believe that this technique can work for anyone who is willing to invest the time and effort. The key is to select target objects that are easy to visualize but interesting enough to hold your attention. Items that you have made such as a painting, a sculpture, a silk flower arrangement, or even a set of curtains can be extremely effective targets. As you progress with this technique you can increase the number and variety of the targets you select. After you become comfortable, you can expand your visualization to include an entire room. This technique is extremely effective, but it is up to you to take the steps. The time you invest will be richly rewarded.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.12.13 8:19

then following these youtube videos one thru six or so, will give you a great background with the interviews with W. Buhlman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJRVeg5LgyE
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.12.13 8:25

I can attest to those visualization techniques and how they work. Target study as focus points in OBE explorations is an useful process that produces results.

Maxx, in your opinion what is the best book on teaching OBE that we could advise for users seeking to start working with astral projection and out of the body exploration?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.12.13 9:27

Jonathan, before I list any book, I want to say that the main focus of this forum is to bring an awareness of the individual toward the environment of Aset Ka.  It is centered toward the era of Early Egypt.  That includes the culture and the religious structure of those Egyptians.  Leaving the body and entering the lighter astral element was a way that was taught to the young entering the priesthood.  The entire way of life was centered on this education.  We need to learn a portion of this in today's living on this planet. It is also a way of us breaking out of the slave position we have allowed ourselves to become part of by not being aware of our energy body.

Answer.   obe4u.com  is a free book that is very helpful. along with William Buhlman's Adventures beyond the body as well as The Secret of the Soul.

If one has an interest in a journey to the Great Pyramid one might practice these techniques to generate that journey while learning secrets very few even hear about much less be able to view.  You can see them first hand by learning to leave the body with what is taught as exercises along with travel to that area of Egypt.  This seems very, very exciting personally to me.  Just my own private view.

That 6 part interview on youtube above is excellent to eliminate any fear that some might have based on preconceived teachings from religious background or rumors others have spread.  The interviewer asked very intelligent questions and it turned out to be one of the best over views for preliminary info for out of body experiences I have ever listened to.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 22.12.13 10:17

Maxx while I understand what you mean I want to add that although this forum gathers many students of the Asetian path it's not exclusively Asetian. We explore other forms of teachings and systems, so it's perfectly fine to mention different books, teachings and paths, even if they aren't compatible with the Asetian path. It's up to the individual to find if those teachings work for him or not. Even if something is of Sethian nature, or just totally unrelated with Egypt and the Aset Ka, it may still give good debate around here as long as we remain respectful of different perspectives.
I agree with you about the journey to the Great Pyramid. That's not only exciting and an inspiring goal but also a very powerful way to reach the higher teachings.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next