Stapleraindrop
Kalb
Troublemaker
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Empathy and shielding Empty Empathy and shielding

Post by Troublemaker 20.05.14 21:40

I'm beginning to think I have a natural affinity for empathy but it feels like my situation is now getting out of hand. Every day, I'm assaulted by everyone else's emotions and I'm beginning to feel like a basket case. Today I was around someone sick (they weren't contagious) and I literally became clammy, lightheaded, and nauseous for several hours before my energy felt entirely sapped. I can't see dead animals on the side of the road without feeling a wave of sorrow. I'm understanding the energy of people I don't even like on a level that feels entirely too intimate for my liking. I used to be able to block it all out but now that I'm acknowledging the more metaphysical side of things, it's all rushing back at me. I have to be around crowds of people every day and I feel hundreds of different emotions that aren't mine on a constant basis. I'm losing my ability to cope with it.

I guess my question is, would anyone happen to have any good techniques for shielding? I need some serious guidance--I don't enjoy the prospect of feeling like a melodramatic fruit loop for very much longer and any help would be appreciated.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Empathy and shielding Empty Re: Empathy and shielding

Post by Kalb 20.05.14 22:58

It's all in your head. You control your mind, you control the world. The great shield is your thoughts. Enjoy try kill your ego. ^^
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 21.05.14 9:31

When most people over the internet give 'techniques' its usually a visualization program or some shit like that. The AB talks about the effects of black and white while shielding if you want somewhere to go from. It's your energy and your body, so feel whatever works for you.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 22.05.14 16:50

vision everything bothering you as bad energy in a color of your choice that you aren't too fond of.
breathe deeply and picture it collecting somewhere- above your head as a cloud, in front of you as light, anything.
then picture a strong beam of light, or tree roots coming from your feet, going deep down into the earth's core.
release your breath and with that release, vision the negative energy traveling down to the earths core and being separated from you.

thats how i deal with things. but thats grounding rather than shielding. but i feel that without grounding and clearing out all the bad feelings first that my shield is weak.

and after releasing the bad, taking in some good energy from the sky or plants or water feels good, and then creating a shield is easy with the good energy you take in. or you can generate it from yourself.

its mostly visualization. there is no right or wrong way. but you know whats right for you because you feel a difference. just envision what comes to you and whats more comfortable for you
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.14 12:50

Demonia- thank you for the advice. I will try it.
Kalb- we all have an ego that needs work, but in this particular case I feel that you are a bit off the mark. This is something that I've been experiencing my entire life... it feels very real to me, and not just a product of my ego. Just my two cents Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.05.14 13:05

Empathy it's about Caring. If you care you will destroyer yourself. If you want help everyone it's fine, but no one will help you. If you Gonna taking your life to open links with people, you'll reach a point that you will not understand what are your true feelings. You can have an enormous capacity in empathy, and that over the years a part of your ego, your ego wants to destroy you. That's my point, it is impossible creates Shields or Filters while not overpower your heart and for that you need to be cruel to yourself.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.14 13:29

I actually just read something confirming your answer here, kalb.  It was out of the book written and commissioned for the illuminati in the late 1700s by M. Berquin.  Name of the book is The looking glass for the mind or intellectual mirror.  In the 2nd chapter called Annabella's Journey to Market.....the same advice is given.  Everyone will offer advice for any problem you list, but no one will do anything to end the problem for you....so therefore, one has to really do the work themselves rather than waiting for help from those people and it actually says one must be diligent to stop the situation from taking place happen in the beginning, meaning there is a method to protect oneself at all time. Like trying to find a key.  You will have others ask you, where did you lose it?  lol. but they will not help you look for it. Anyway.....2 cents here, not a big amount of currency offered.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.14 15:50

Now, it has been up long enough for those reading the above to look at it and say what kind of damn advice is that?  Screwy.   

Now, I will tell the ...  Rest of the Story.

The above book was written to be read to the children of the illuminati elite to help make an impression on their minds.   The story is about a little girl that was following her mother on the path to the market.  There were many people coming and going as they neared the city.  The little girl took her eyes off her mother for a moment to look at a cart pulled by some cute animals and as she continued to gaze at them her mom kept walking without knowing of the separation.  With all the people around the little girl lost her mother.  As she sat on the side of the road crying all manner of people, wealthy, poor, middle of the way, came by and offered all kinds of advice, but none took her by the hand and offered help.  Finally there came down the path, a poor old woman that was taking her butter and eggs to market to sell as that was her only means of income.  She stopped and hugged the little girl as her heart went out to her and asked what was wrong.  Dryed her tears and found they would go toward the market and there find her mom.  That is exactly what happened.  The little girl was now crying happy tears and the mom was beside herself with anxiety discovering the child was lost.   End of story is that the mom was ever so grateful to the old woman that she bought all of the butter and eggs and paid a bonus over the price.  She continued after that buying all of the butter and eggs the old woman could furnish and even helped with other things to make the old woman's life easier.  The moral is two tiered here.  For the children, one must never take their eye from the correct path, not even for an instant.  The 2nd is for human kind to help each other, not just talk and offer advice.  Actually touch each other in aid and therefore we could all make a difference. 

Maybe this is a little different side of the illuminati than most people know of.  They have personalities also.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.14 16:01

This story is showing for every hardship, no matter what, that we are confronted with, there is always an answer given. It is always there if we look hard for it.   All of these hardships in our life come as a lesson and a means to grow in life and helps to give us the experience we need in life to overcome.  I believe each of us are here to face problems every day.  How we treat those will determine if we find the correct answer for us, or not.   

Saying that, I know there is an answer out there for Rhea Kaye and she will know it when it arrives. 

That old vision of walking down the hallway of many doors and looking at what is placed over each of them will help us determine the answer.  Look within to walk down that hallway to select the right one.

Now, you can all feel special as you have the same access to this that the elite illuminati children do.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.14 17:58

This isn't necessarily a question that I'm asking of anyone other than myself, but how do you know if those doors aren't locked? When I look around and realize that the extreme vast majority of people aren't even aware of spirituality/occult matters, it's hard not to feel like a nutcase. The Asetian Bible talks about being shown the answers rather than following in blind faith...
I guess my biggest fear is becoming insane and losing the right path. Am I worthy of finding the right answers? It's a long journey to find my own answers to my own questions, and I'm still in the process of finding the right general direction of the right path... if that makes any sense... lol.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.14 20:05

Many people that are given a room in a mental ward today are some of the most psychic aware people around us.  Then they are medicated... cause the rest of us cannot handle the truth.   Like Bob Marley said,  Don't worry, Just be Happy.

And those doors are not locked.  I know.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.14 20:51

I see what you mean... the doors seem locked but this is my own problem. On the floor to meditate I go...
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 26.05.14 21:06

Try psychedelics (if you want to). They really help blow some of those doors wide open.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonia 26.05.14 21:09

^I agree and have done that in the past and recently- opens up the pineal gland. you just need to understand what youre seeing and what nature is saying during the trip. i suggest only natural means of that though- nothing man-made.
Demonia
Demonia
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.05.14 21:26

I can appreciate the help that has offered others, but I'm involved in some sports and trying to clear my body of toxins/get healthier-I have misgivings about that. lol
I'm not entirely sure I'd even be in the proper position to understand what the experience would tell me- I'm still having trouble coming to terms with spiritual stuff, because everyone around me only wants to look at the physical side of things and not question anything. So I'm trying to get my sea legs... so to speak. Smile
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 26.05.14 21:59

Nice story Maxx.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.05.14 22:32

You are the only one who will live your life.  You choose how you want to live it.  Undue influence from others only leads you away from your own chosen path.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.05.14 8:15

'Undue influence" says one of, if not the most influential member of the forum lol. You know I jest, everyone loves your influence here. Probably because of the intention behind it.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 27.05.14 8:22

Your check is in the mail.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 27.05.14 9:35

Why thank you ^.^
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 27.05.14 23:55

Maxx wrote:You are the only one who will live your life.  You choose how you want to live it.  Undue influence from others only leads you away from your own chosen path.

Writing is easy, life is hard. We are influenced by everything around us, sometimes that influences affect what we want. Unless, of course, we are great wizards with a great personality and conscious of the universal laws.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami_kris 30.05.14 9:56

To the OP.

I know what you mean by feelings people's emotions. It is a very hard thing to deal with. I do believe you are a very empathetic person by nature but what you have to realise is when you should use it and when you shouldn't. There will be times when this will be useful and times when it will be your downfall. Trust me. I have experienced it first hand and am only just now (at 27 years of age) coming to terms with it and what to do with it.

You have to assess every situation and ask yourself, will this benefit me or not? What am I gaining by allowing everyone's energy to affect me?

Does this person who's emotions are running through me actually mean anything to me? What would happen if I just let go of the link and stopped caring?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I have a lot of ideas but I'm not that great at expressing them so I hope I'm making sense...

Once you gain the ability to assess why you're not letting go of everyone's link, and I mean really look in yourself. You will have to look deep and you're probably not going to like what you see but you have to face it. Once you have worked out why your clinging to people, you can then go about making the changes in yourself and what's around you to block out other's unwanted energy.

It sounds like your letting everyone's energy just kind out filter through you. Instead of accepting it and manipulating it into what you want.

I really do understand what it's like to 'feel' people. And 'feel' too many people. I hope you can look inside yourself and find what you really want so you can put this issue to rest.

When I first realised I was doing what you're doing now and I took that first step to stop it... It felt amazing. Like I was someone else. Something else. And I mean I still don't feel like I'm fully there but I can feel myself changing every day. I guess I have even answered some of my own questions I was coming to this forum with so thanks! And I hope my words and experience can help you break free of the mould you have for yourself right now.

So a little saying that I feel has helped me break my empathetic chains is "eye for any eye" Keep that in mind when you are feeling overwhelmed by others.
shinigami_kris
shinigami_kris
Banned

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 30.05.14 20:43

Thank you for the helpful response Smile I see where you are coming from and I think I do this because of so many bad experiences with people, so I think that if I constantly keep an eye out for what they are feeling, I'll know how to avoid getting messed with. I know the logic here (if this makes any sense) is probably completely backwards, but that's the way I feel. It's a fear-based thing, I think...
Anyway, it's good you've managed to take the steps to control your own empathy. A lot of people I've known like that end up going nuts... and getting a little too friendly with the alcohol. lol
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami_kris 30.05.14 21:35

Well tbh I did get pretty friendly with it for a while there but I feel it clouded my judgement too much and made me act out of anger a lot. So I managed to stop. I can understand your using it as defence mechanism but in the long run it catches up to you. Just be careful you don't let it get to you too much. I really do feel for you as I feel it's a pretty shitty situation to be in. Sometimes we just have to realize it's ok to be selfish sometimes if it benefits you and does no wrong to yourself or others. But I mean we are all different and what works for me will most likely not for you. If you feel it helps you to avoid negative energies then go for it but just from your OP it sounds like it is a disadvantage to you at the moment.
shinigami_kris
shinigami_kris
Banned

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai_Moon 30.05.14 22:01

Normally, if you're too empathic, and I've been there, you need to build your identity, or your own foundation/boundaries. I was doing a lot of readings for people and whatever energy was coming through, was destroying my own energetic space.
So I just kept calling myself back into my own space. Being centered and grounded within myself. And worked on myself... it took a lot of work but I don't take on people's energies to the extent of basket case anymore Smile

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next