Tehom
Victor
Sybil Mason
Nightshade
Kalb
Jonathan
12 posters

Go down

Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques Empty Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques

Post by Jonathan 08.09.14 4:39

The next occult book to be published by the Aset Ka was just announced. It's the fourth work by Luis Marques to reach international publication and it seems very promising.
We all have commented on how the words shared by Marques on his official twitter account are very insightful and lead to important spiritual lessons. It seems that now we will all be able explore such wisdom in ritual and meditation through the pages of this book. This is actually a great thing as I know that many Asetianists aren't fond of twitter and social networks so Words in Silence puts 5 years of that magick on the hands of everyone interested in exploring it without the need for a computer, account or internet. Well done!

Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques WordsinSilence_large

What do you all think about it?

Publication date is yet unknown but you can read the full introduction from the book detail page on the Aset Ka website: http://www.asetka.org/Words.shtml
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques Empty Re: Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques

Post by Kalb 08.09.14 6:56

Em Hotep,

No doubt that is excellent news. I believe every one of us is going love having the book in our altar. This is another example of everything that is done in Asetianism has its reason, symbolism and purpose.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques Empty Re: Words in Silence - Liber Silentis by Luis Marques

Post by Nightshade 08.09.14 8:20

Excited.

I always wanted to have those sentences as a book that I can study, scribble and annotate. That’s my occult process. It works well for me.

This appears to be a very different book and approach from what we are used to see from the Aset Ka and Luis Marques. Both simple and complex at the same time. I’m finding it great that they are using the content that the author has produced on twitter as there is definitely strong spiritual value there. It was partially wasted by being featured only on twitter in my opinion. A book makes all of it much more solid and enduring. A great addition to my occult collection.

This book, those sentences and magickal teachings are a powerful lesson on inspiration. A work to inspire students and teachers alike.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason 08.09.14 8:34

You people don't miss a thing. Promoted the thread to sticky for its obvious relevance.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor 09.09.14 17:13

Many of us have previously discussed when would we be seeing something like this being released by the Aset Ka. I’m happy to see that such a book was possible and will become a reality, even with all the constrains and difficulties of publishing this kind of misunderstood works in this day and age. Truly, only the Aset Ka to keep putting occult material out at this level of quality over and over with all the challenges and opposition they face. It’s remarkable.

Jonathan wrote:It seems that now we will all be able explore such wisdom in ritual and meditation through the pages of this book. This is actually a great thing as I know that many Asetianists aren't fond of twitter and social networks so Words in Silence puts 5 years of that magick on the hands of everyone interested in exploring it without the need for a computer, account or internet. Well done!

That is true. Many occultists still find no interest in online metaphysical content but would appreciate it if presented in book format. Not just that but this also carves another mark in the occult world by leaving those epic words published as part of modern Asetian history. Luis Marques truly is an author and teacher for ages yet to come. A legend. Five years of energy and initiation are imprinted there and I tend to think that is more powerful than most are led to believe.

After reading the introduction chapter I would also like to bring some attention to the book cover. As with everything Asetian nothing is random and there is symbolism and artistic beauty everywhere. Such attention to detail and focus on symbolism has been an obvious signature in Marques’ work for many years now and something he made his readers aware of. According to what is said in the introduction, the artifacts featured in this cover are magickal objects used in real ritual and present in real Asetian altars from temples of the Aset Ka that are still secretly active in Europe. That is beautiful and unusual from the Order of Aset Ka in their extreme secrecy and privacy to reveal such personal details. At first glance I can see an Ankh there, also what looks like a raw Amethyst mineral that is so very Asetian and an actual papyrus of Aset. It’s quite a special gift to the many Asetianists out there that have no contact with those temples and energies, as it’s very clear that the cover once again carries that powerful energy that cannot be found elsewhere. I’m definitely looking forward to this.
Victor
Victor
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 573
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 13.09.14 8:45

I'm very excited to hear about this. I have been awaiting a new publication to arise for quite some time. Studying the Asetian Bible for such time has not become tiresome, as with each study I am to discover something new. It's more.. familiar. I have accustomed to the energy of the tome over time, so I look forward to reading the new knowledge and wisdom Luis will present to us all. Thank you greatly for this information, Jonathan.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 13.09.14 13:18

Do you have The Book of Orion?
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2013-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 16.09.14 10:09

This is exiting for sure Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Matttt 16.09.14 19:10

What is incredibly ironic is that I had a dream about this book exactly one week before the information of the book was released.

I am excited for this and hope it brings us all much wisdom.
Matttt
Matttt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupus de Umbras 10.10.14 14:21

This is excellent news indeed!It will make an excellent companion to the Asetian Bible.
Lupus de Umbras
Lupus de Umbras
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 17.10.14 14:11

I know it says the book was published on Oct 5th, but I just found it for sale on Amazon. Already have a copy en-route Smile
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Stapleraindrop 17.10.14 14:14

On a second random note, I just noticed the papyrus on my wall is the cover of the book itself. Funny little coincidence there.
Stapleraindrop
Stapleraindrop
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 18.10.14 11:00

Em Hotep, friends. Good news, the book is already on sale.

Link: http://www.asetka.org/Words.shtml

AK share too a gift about the book.. Look at the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0b_yUDzjMo&feature=youtu.be&a
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 18.10.14 19:00

Kalb wrote:Em Hotep, friends. Good news, the book is already on sale.

Link: http://www.asetka.org/Words.shtml

AK share too a gift about the book.. Look at the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0b_yUDzjMo&feature=youtu.be&a

Wow so nice. Great stuff.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgana 20.10.14 13:04

Lovely!
Looking forward to this book.
thanks for sharing, Very Happy
Morgana
Morgana
Morgana
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2014-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 15.02.15 16:55

Friends,

How do you use the book? Through meditation? Ritual? The book is important in your daily life? Or its just a tools that you use to be part of your altar?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.02.15 8:01

A tool of growth an initiation.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 09.03.15 4:02

It is an Altar as much a Guide..

A tome for guidance, an Altar for Love.. a very respected "tool" for growth.

This book is more than words.. it is pure instruction and Truth bound by materials.. like a soul encased within the body.. beauty is within.

A calling and a means of discovery.. I have nothing but Love for it.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.03.15 10:34

The Book of Orion is in my opinion one of the best occult books ever written. In terms of spiritual teachings it's simply outstanding. It saddens me that it reaches so few occultists on a grand scale as I believe its power speaks for itself upon studying it.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrene 28.03.15 16:36

You're right, Nightshade.

However, I would say that the Book of Orion wouldn't be as good if there wasn't any Asetian Bible too. The only way of completely understanding the Book of Orion (which still isn't an easy task!) is by comparing it with the Asetian Bible. Those are both excellent books, even though they're written from different "perspectives"... if you know what I mean. Wink

Regards,

Pyr.
Pyrene
Pyrene
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 28.03.15 17:23

That makes sense Pyrene, I agree. They are very different books but in a sense they complement each other. They teach in different ways. It makes me wonder if that was the plan all along.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down