Hello, Nice to meet you!

+2
Maxx
VioletRain
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello, Nice to meet you! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello, Nice to meet you!

Post by Nature 15.08.15 22:43

Jonathan wrote:
Nature wrote:
It's not hard to become a standout when the site has like 5-10 active members.
You should not confuse talkative members with active members. This forum has an incredible amount of active members, from those that simply follow the discussions and lurk in the darkness to others that communicate in private or through other means. Actually this is the largest forum about vampirism on the net for several years now, which is to say a lot.

I apologize for the error, I didn't realize it was so active.
Nature
Nature
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletRain 16.08.15 23:12

Jessamine wrote:
VioletRain wrote:I do sometimes.
I hope i am not asking too much, but could you describe what happend and how you defended yourself? So we can learn something from your experience. Maybe you will be helping out someone who is in a similar situation.

I happened while I was asleep. Have ever experienced sleep paralysis before? Have you ever experienced it in a dream? Well, In my dream, I was woken up to people talking, a fridge opening and closing and my dog barking. When I tried to open my eyes in my dream they would my open and I could not move. I had to force my self to open my eyes and move, It felt like I was drugged. The whole time I heard my subconscious telling me to wake up, it got louder as I got closer to my bedroom door. It wasn't until I got to my door, I collapsed and was forced out of my dream it felt like. The dream felt real, yet not real at the same time. When I woke up, I felt so weak like all my energy was gone. I also felt a presence as well in my dream and out of it. It doesn't happen very often so I never really thought about protecting myself against it. You never understand what a psychic attack feels like until you actually experience it for yourself.
VioletRain
VioletRain
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 17.08.15 0:55

Nature wrote:
Jonathan wrote:
Nature wrote:
It's not hard to become a standout when the site has like 5-10 active members.
You should not confuse talkative members with active members. This forum has an incredible amount of active members, from those that simply follow the discussions and lurk in the darkness to others that communicate in private or through other means. Actually this is the largest forum about vampirism on the net for several years now, which is to say a lot.

I apologize for the error, I didn't realize it was so active.
No need to apologize. Smile
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 17.08.15 1:28

VioletRain wrote:
Jessamine wrote:
VioletRain wrote:I do sometimes.
I hope i am not asking too much, but could you describe what happend and how you defended yourself? So we can learn something from your experience. Maybe you will be helping out someone who is in a similar situation.

I happened while I was asleep. Have ever experienced sleep paralysis before? Have you ever experienced it in a dream? Well, In my dream, I was woken up to people talking, a fridge opening and closing and my dog barking. When I tried to open my eyes in my dream they would my open and I could not move. I had to force my self to open my eyes and move, It felt like I was drugged. The whole time I heard my subconscious telling me to wake up, it got louder as I got closer to my bedroom door. It wasn't until I got to my door, I collapsed and was forced out of my dream it felt like. The dream felt real, yet not real at the same time. When I woke up, I felt so weak like all my energy was gone. I also felt a presence as well in my dream and out of it. It doesn't happen very often so I never really thought about protecting myself against it. You never understand what a psychic attack feels like until you actually experience it for yourself.

I know of sleep paralysis but have never had it. I also know you can experience hallucinations while sleep paralysed.
Did you experience any longlasting consequences in your waking life?
Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by VioletRain 17.08.15 9:21

Jessamine wrote:
I know of sleep paralysis but have never had it. I also know you can experience hallucinations while sleep paralysed.
Did you experience any longlasting consequences in your waking life?

I noticed that my paranoia got worse since it happened.
VioletRain
VioletRain
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2