Bloodlines

5 posters

Go down

Bloodlines Empty Bloodlines

Post by Zmedallion 06.11.15 19:59

First thing first I'm new to all of this blood line stuff. I see there's threads on them but how would I go about figuring out which bloodline I belong to. Also isn't it possible there's more bloodlines then the ones you guys have listed ? I'm new to this forum so I'm not really sure if there's been any threads on this. But isnt there a possibility some bloodlines have been forgotten ?

I also have another question. Is it possible that some one could have gave me vampirism somehow because neither of my parents seem to be psy vampires . In fact I have brought the subject up to my dad once and he laughed at me like I was crazy and said "You play to much of those fantasy games, there messing with your head'. I do remember reading that if a vampire feeds from a human and replaces some of there energy with vampiric energy they could start to gain some vampiric traits. Buy I honestly don't think that's what really happen to me. I'm honestly confused right now.

If my parents aren't vampires then who did I inherit it from? And how would I figure out my bloodline? I know a great deal about vampirism ,since I have been one for 2years now but this is just one question I can't figure out on my own.
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2015-11-06

Back to top Go down

Bloodlines Empty Re: Bloodlines

Post by Zmedallion 06.11.15 20:05

And by the way I meant I have been awakened for two years:)
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 06.11.15 20:54

The bloodlines you are referring to are strictly Asetian, originating with the the Primordial Vampires. Aset created from Her essence three lineages; the Serpent (of Viperines), the Scorpion (of Guardians), and the Scarab (of Concubines). Her Children were Horus, representing the Viperine lineage and his two (forgotten) sisters, representing the Guardian and the Concubine lineages. There are no other bloodlines when it comes to vampires who originated in Kemet (Egypt). There may be other vampires in this world and there are certainly beings, entities, and even humans with vampiric qualities but you must be an Asetian to be a part of this metaphysical bloodline you speak of.

My question is, what makes you think you're a vampire?
And what does being "awakened" mean to you?

You may simply be a human with vampiric qualities who subconsciously practices and uses vampirism in daily life situations.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zmedallion 07.11.15 0:53

Gargoyle wrote:The bloodlines you are referring to are strictly Asetian, originating with the the Primordial Vampires. Aset created from Her essence three lineages; the Serpent (of Viperines), the Scorpion (of Guardians), and the Scarab (of Concubines). Her Children were Horus, representing the Viperine lineage and his two (forgotten) sisters, representing the Guardian and the Concubine lineages. There are no other bloodlines when it comes to vampires who originated in Kemet (Egypt). There may be other vampires in this world and there are certainly beings, entities, and even humans with vampiric qualities but you must be an Asetian to be a part of this metaphysical bloodline you speak of.

My question is, what makes you think you're a vampire?
And what does being "awakened" mean to you?

You may simply be a human with vampiric qualities who subconsciously practices and uses vampirism in daily life situations.
Being awakened to me means the day I became aware of my vampiric nature , the day I started feeding. And how do I know I'm a vampire? Well i can't really explain that , but you could ask me questions to figure out if I really am.Smile
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 08.11.15 20:04

Is your soul immortal? If you believe so, how can you be sure?
Humans are capable of practicing vampirism, but it does not make one a vampire.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Zmedallion 09.11.15 5:12

Gargoyle wrote:Is your soul immortal? If you believe so, how can you be sure?
Humans are capable of practicing vampirism, but it does not make one a vampire.
I'm positive I'm not 100% human, but how does one go about determining there bloodline. I also have no idea if my souls immortal.its funny how much I'm learning and I thought I knew everything. I always suspected there could be bloodlines but I never put much thought into it.
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.11.15 6:56

If you were not connected to the net, had no tv, and never saw any movies..... and never had experienced those..... would you still be thinking you were not human?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.11.15 11:17

Maxx brings up an extremely important question that not many people ask in this way, actually. The media can be quite influential in making one think they are not quite human. Don't get me wrong- I'm not declaring you are any certain being. But... have you had any types of visions? Do energy work? (OTHER than vampiric feeding- anyone can learn this.) The question list could go on, and on, and on.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.11.15 11:27

I wanted to add something to my previous post. You say you know a great deal about vampirism, yet you come here asking if it is possible that you got vampirism "somehow" via a process you are not familiar with. I'm just going to throw this out there--if I may be so bold, I don't think you'd ever forget a transformation if it occurred, or even need to question where it came from.

Furthermore, vampirism does not arise from the individual's parents or other family members, at least not via biological factors. It is a condition of the soul. This is why you don't see any fanged beasties hiding with a young, bleeding woman behind a trash can in a dark alley somewhere. Razz (If you do... don't approach them... call the police! LOL.)

To briefly touch upon one of the most debated things within the vampirism topic, there really is no differentiation between 'psy' feeders and 'sang' feeders. The whole subject is a mess, and you're better off trying to study spirituality and questioning within, than assuming things about yourself.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Zmedallion 09.11.15 14:06

Rhea Kaye wrote:Maxx brings up an extremely important question that not many people ask in this way, actually. The media can be quite influential in making one think they are not quite human. Don't get me wrong- I'm not declaring you are any certain being. But... have you had any types of visions? Do energy work? (OTHER than vampiric feeding- anyone can learn this.) The question list could go on, and on, and on.
I have done TONS of energy work, I also have had a couple dreams that are kind of interesting. In one of them the Egyptian god Seth what's trying to protect me from Isis the god of magic. It was likee she turned evil and he told me I must complete something but I didn't hear the rest of what he said. But before the dream ended I saw an image of a circle of snake statutes I would say there were 7. And then the all stated turning like screws and went into the ground. ... I guess that's something though.
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zmedallion 09.11.15 14:09

Rhea Kaye wrote:I wanted to add something to my previous post. You say you know a great deal about vampirism, yet you come here asking if it is possible that you got vampirism "somehow" via a process you are not familiar with. I'm just going to throw this out there--if I may be so bold, I don't think you'd ever forget a transformation if it occurred, or even need to question where it came from.

Furthermore, vampirism does not arise from the individual's parents or other family members, at least not via biological factors. It is a condition of the soul. This is why you don't see any fanged beasties hiding with a young, bleeding woman behind a trash can in a dark alley somewhere. Razz (If you do... don't approach them... call the police! LOL.)

To briefly touch upon one of the most debated things within the vampirism topic, there really is no differentiation between 'psy' feeders and 'sang' feeders. The whole subject is a mess, and you're better off trying to study spirituality and questioning within, than assuming things about yourself.
I have experienced lots of things but I wouldn't really call them transformations .... What is a "transformation" to you?
Zmedallion
Zmedallion
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.11.15 15:00

being older than the age of puberty.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 09.11.15 15:53

I say this with as much kindness as I can... give this time. Puberty can be rather confusing. Assuming to know many things will build blinding walls around yourself.

What is a transformation to me? Well, I won't be answering that question because the topic of transformation is highly intimate to me. Meditate on it.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MavieBat 11.11.15 0:47

Maxx wrote:If you were not connected to the net, had no tv, and never saw any movies.....  and never had experienced those.....  would you still be thinking you were not human?  

I love this. Just saying. Razz

And I myself can answer that with a huge, resounding "yes."  I think the trickiest part after realizing that, however, is figuring out why you feel that way. There's a desire to learn and feel and see if you resonate, but at the same time, it can be easy to  cling to an idea if it's all you've got. I think trying to hang in the balance between  those two things causes a lot of people to take notice of the  newcomer's uncertainty and pin it as faking right away. Keeping fake people out is good, cuz some of them might want to hurt the community, but I think at the same time it leads to  quite a few true people being outcast solely  because they don't understand everything  about themselves  yet, and in order to learn more they have to visit places where people tend to try to make them prove their validity before they even have the chance to start really researching.

Anyway though... I'm  rambling now. My bad. >.>'
MavieBat
MavieBat
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.11.15 7:14

Not rambling at all.  I see merit in your concept.  And using your comment about daydreams from another column, these daydreams are the beginning of creations that take solid form in this dimension.  A cousin to meditation it is.  The only thing one has to be very careful with, do not let those forms stay within the dreaming stage.  Fill in around them and learn how to move them into the reality stage around you and give them substance.  That is the element of creation that many miss and then when they do not appear, they lose the excitement in life and let it pass them by.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: