Returning to the path

3 posters

Go down

Returning to the path Empty Returning to the path

Post by -Amirah- 18.11.15 16:10

Apparently, I had some time off to readjust my sense of "reality" and it seems I'm finding more and more Asetian mysteries are linked to the outside world.
A certain vampire in his astral form has reached out to me, and I'm curious to experience what comes next.
My beliefs are solid in Asetian tradition - as a beginning and I'm ready to move forward.

I love you
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Returning to the path Empty Re: Returning to the path

Post by Jonathan 18.11.15 16:14

The more one explores the Asetian tradition without fear the more we realize how everything about it is so profoundly connected with everything else in the universe. It's a great process of discovery and self-discovery.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 19.11.15 13:25

Since Asetianism aligns with Truth and the mysteries of the Universe you are bound to connect the dots to the outer world. Asetianism has balanced my view on reality. I see it everywhere.
With that being said, one should realize that Asetianism is a starting point to higher realities and to one's own personal evolution. From there you can see things for what they truly are, understanding that life is all about perception...

May I ask about this vampiric being that has contacted you? How has he/she/it made contact and how do you know he/she/it is vampiric? Also, make sure you be weary. The Asetians may be fair and just to their followers (I suspect) but other vampiric entities may not be so.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by -Amirah- 20.11.15 18:56

This vampiric being seems to be stemming from my psyche...I had another talk with another new Asetian and he thought that it was someone from the Red Order trying to attack me, or find out information to hinder my enlightenment in Asetianism. ?

But it could be just my imagination... He's Ancient Egyptian, and fairly medium skinned with long curly dark hair. I do not know if he is friend or foe so-- I will tread lightly.
-Amirah-
-Amirah-
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2015-08-30

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/FlashofCloth

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 21.11.15 9:28

There are two things I have to say in reply.
The first is to please understand the difference between an Asetian (an immortal vampire) and an Asetianist (a follower of Asetianism). An Asetian may be an Asetianist but not all Asetianists are Asetians (most are human or Otherkin).
The second is that reality consists of many realms higher than the physical. One of these realms is the mental, our own inner realms. This vampiric being may be a product of the mind, as you stated. I'm not saying this is for sure the case but it is definitely something to consider. It does not lessen the validity of the experience, just gives a different perspective so that we may determine fantasy from objective reality.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: