Troublemaker
Gargoyle
Ark
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Help me understand this area - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me understand this area

Post by Ark 10.12.17 11:34

Yes, exactly. I've been researching the source of this magic on the physical plane. It was passed to me in its current form, which at the time was hard to apply because of the changes that's taken place in humanity since the creation of said magic. There was little interest in seeing things from my viewpoint and eventually I got what I wanted from someone who usually doesn't interact a lot with people. The person who created this has long since left the human world and does not himself know how to adapt it to a form usable today, by me or anyone else. I have communicated with him a few times and also received hints now and then about his achievements.
Currently I can say that yes, a mostly earthly organization can do this, at least a certain aspect of it. I'm offering this because I think it's fair, not doing it would itself imply some kind of bad attitude on my part. It's a matter of doing what I should, not because I care if someone takes the offer or not.

Ark
Banned

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 10.12.17 11:39

Someone who only posted a handful of times joining two years later only to drop a link to some random free forum barely without content seems like blatant spam.

Also quoting Ark form this new forum:

Ark wrote:By request from the Collective I'm starting this thread here for the purpose of answering common questions relating to the formation of the succubus religion.

I see, forming a succubus religion. I guess I'll pass on the offer.

Also it's odd that someone supposedly so enlightened and capable as you is on that forum recommending users to read a book by Konstantinus when it comes to summoning spirits. The guy has no idea of what the's talking about.

There's also talk of recruiting people to this silly religion and advertising that to others, which I assume you're trying here. It won't work.

Please send my greetings to the "collective".
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 10.12.17 11:49

The book by konstantinus was successfully used by someone on Ryan's succubus forum. It doesn't matter the reputation of the writer or the supposed quality of the book if someone actually used it to achieve a desired goal. I haven't used it myself but I'm mentioning it because some people want book recommendations and I want to point in the direction of something useful.

I was not here offering anyone to join the collective, but again it may be of interest to people in the community to know about it. Sooner or later you will anyway, then it's better to get the information in the form it was first spread than getting a diluted version.

The offer still stands if you want me to send the magic to you, feel free to post here and say so. This is unrelated to the collective, I'm not here to spread religion.

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.17 12:24

of course, you are.....

Honesty is a prime virtue here. That is why we do not think we are at such a low point as to grow with such material as you are offering.

Actually, I believe the material offered by the Aset Ka is a far more qualified piece than your little buddy K offers. We will stick with it. Thanks anyway.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.17 12:38

Ark wrote:Yes, exactly. I've been researching the source of this magic on the physical plane. It was passed to me in its current form, which at the time was hard to apply because of the changes that's taken place in humanity since the creation of said magic. There was little interest in seeing things from my viewpoint and eventually I got what I wanted from someone who usually doesn't interact a lot with people. The person who created this has long since left the human world and does not himself know how to adapt it to a form usable today, by me or anyone else.

Based on things Lucifer confirmed, the above is bull shit.....and so are you. I would not be so frank if I was not so sure of the principles He described that do not confirm the crap you are listing.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 10.12.17 13:21

I see this lucifer being is more concerned with keeping you under control than sticking with the truth. I will just give you a little tip then, try confirming things by your own ability instead of blindly trusting what someone tells you.

Anyway several people already contacted me and I passed my adapted version of the magic to them. This confirms I was right in posting here. Bye for now.

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.17 13:24

hilarous
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.12.17 13:26

yes. it should work marvelously with the mental patients requesting it.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.12.17 8:15

Succubus religion?
Lol that's ..that's something.
.. are we talking sexual vampirism for pleasure/desire or are we talking vampiric "demons"..

You know what, nevermind. I can't wrap my head around this really. Succubus is an entity. Are you worshipping sexual parasites? Are you practicing vampirism during sex? That's nothing special, sunshine. I can't understand how or why someone would create a religion around such an entity and/or practice. It seems silly, borderline obsessive. Perhaps they've all been victims of a succubus hence the wanting to worship her. Razz

..and what about the poor Incubi?
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.12.17 8:16

Ark wrote:I see this lucifer being is more concerned with keeping you under control than sticking with the truth. I will just give you a little tip then, try confirming things by your own ability instead of blindly trusting what someone tells you.

Anyway several people already contacted me and I passed my adapted version of the magic to them. This confirms I was right in posting here. Bye for now.

The mind is incredible, especially in it's ability to lie to itself. True knowledge comes from sources both outside of yourself and from within, a balance, in my opinion. Trusting only yourself is suicide if you want true Wisdom.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.12.17 8:17

*blindly trusting yourself is....
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 11.12.17 9:47

It says right there at the top that this a place for "vampires, occult and magic" so it should be fine to post about those topic in general. I understand you prefer one specific set of materials here but in my opinion what you're talking about isn't vampirism and I don't think it's right to appropriate the label and ridicule posters using it in the traditional sense. I'll say this with confidence because I've interacted with and met the real thing. No, they do not recruit. There are only a few 100 worldwide. They're occult experts and they have a community but it's not a religion because they do not spread it widely and so far only 2 of them have been able to fundamentally leave the direct physical plane.
There is no confict in engaging with them and spreading a religion at the same time, as they are not a religion and do no have the intention to form one.
Succubus entities are among the oldest existing, they're not mere parasites as modern occultists sometimes want to claim. Those parasites are a lower form of spiritual being and are not beyond the circle of reincarnation, while real succubus are immortal demons.
The relation to incubus entities has been explained at length and anyone interested can follow the link already posted and read more. This is not an ideology in line with equality thinking, so the interests of male entities are not specifically respected or protected outside of the part useful to the Collective.

All I wanted to do was to share something of what I learned since I first stumbled upon this place because it still is an occult community.
It's fine to contact me telepathically as some of the lurkers here already did. Thanks those who also shared some of their own knowledge with me!

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 11.12.17 10:20

Ark wrote:The book by konstantinus was successfully used by someone on Ryan's succubus forum. It doesn't matter the reputation of the writer or the supposed quality of the book if someone actually used it to achieve a desired goal. I haven't used it myself but I'm mentioning it because some people want book recommendations and I want to point in the direction of something useful.

I was not here offering anyone to join the collective, but again it may be of interest to people in the community to know about it. Sooner or later you will anyway, then it's better to get the information in the form it was first spread than getting a diluted version.

The offer still stands if you want me to send the magic to you, feel free to post here and say so. This is unrelated to the collective, I'm not here to spread religion.

So you haven’t even used an occult book that you are recommending to new users pursuing such knowledge. I guess that says a lot about any possible wisdom behind all of this.

Thank you for the offer but no thanks. As I said I’ll pass. The level of experience and spiritual maturity from most users in this forum is way beyond any forces you’re in contact with. You’re better off trying this on an entirely different community.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 11.12.17 11:04

Nightshade wrote:
So you haven’t even used an occult book that you are recommending to new users pursuing such knowledge. I guess that says a lot about any possible wisdom behind all of this.

Thank you for the offer but no thanks. As I said I’ll pass. The level of experience and spiritual maturity from most users in this forum is way beyond any forces you’re in contact with. You’re better off trying this on an entirely different community.
The konstantinus book was used for specifically manifesting a succubus "out of thin air" (as opposed to manifesting where no one can see the process and walking up to you), it's not something that's high on my list of priorities so I'm not going to spend time and effort on it. Other people care more about this and want to know how to do it. Then I'll share this information because it was brought up in the community before as a functional method. This is a detail, it's not important or particularly useful.
I think the poster above who contacted an entitity to ask if what I say is legit or not instead of examining it himself says something about the maturity of this community. If you wanted to test the validity of what I have to offer all you had to do was ask. There is no cost other than your own effort in trying to understand it.

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.12.17 15:16

You contradict yourself, I think.

I'll respond more at length when I can.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.17 15:30

your description of the process of how magic works relating to evolving mankind does not match with what I was given in my conversation.  Thats is why I never even asked Lucifer about you as it was enough to tell me that you are bull shit. I did not have to ask whether you were ripe fruit or not.

Also, anyone that flies in here making statements about going to a certain address is ALWAYS only here to publish their own reason to have people go over and check out something in order for promotion.  You are no different than anyone else.  Jack your jaws all you like but you are not any different.  People are free to do that but it only collects the minions of no mental stability that are always chasing the next movement that comes along as they have no ability within themselves and do not spend the time to develop it.

Like I said you are certainly free to take all the mentally delusional that come through here with you.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 11.12.17 17:27

On second thought, I like what Maxx said. Maybe I won't share more at length Razz
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 11.12.17 17:56

Maxx wrote:your description of the process of how magic works relating to evolving mankind does not match with what I was given in my conversation.
It didn't occur to you that it may be because the information given by this "lucifer" was false? I see you referring again to what information was given to you, not what you yourself discovered, tested and confirmed.
I came here to offer something as a treat, and I felt I may as well discretely drop a link for those who may be interested in the community I'm a part of. It's for the gain of other people, I could just ignore them and push ahead with no consideration, but that's not who I am. I'm just not going to be as unfair as the current rulers of the world. I'm setting an example here by allowing people a way to join rather than just suppressing without asking.
It's sad to see the reaction of this community, when something is given for basically nothing. Is this the "openmindedness" and "honesty" you are talking about in the description of this forum? Wow.
As for the forum linked it's just for back up, this is clearly stated. The real activity is spread in time and space over numerous blogs and imageboards, forming a very strong and diverse movement. For those meant to discover this, it was an opening they can use to learn more.

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.17 18:23

Lol.  as I said, your assumptions are limited.  I have been dealing with this Spirit Being for a number of years now so I can attest to the accuracy of what is given me. Has proven over and over correctly.  You and your info, on the other hand, is nothing but another element coming through here like many others looking to acquire followers.   If you were such a phenom....you would not have to be trolling through other sites trying to obtain a lower IQ following that bends with any wind that blows through.  Enough said.  What you are attempting to do is covered by a very thin veil that any person with eyes to see can see it very easily.  

You keep trying to input your troll story over and over again here to attempt to get a foothold in here with that story line.  If you are not received here, why are you continuing with your crap here and not moving on to some other site in the VC where you are easily received.  They will accept any story line there.  So it appears that your effort here is nothing other than a show for all those that continue to fly in here and get notoriety while your followers all watch from the outside.   This happens over and over again and so we all see it as just another common troll occurrence.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.17 18:54

[quote="Ark" I'm just not going to be as unfair as the current rulers of the world. I'm setting an example here by allowing people a way to join rather than just suppressing without asking.[/quote]

This seems to be that you see yourself on the same level as the rulers of this world which would be how you are able to acquire such high potent info which would be how you are able to release to us lowly peons.

How fortunate, Big Daddy, we are for you to grace us with your presence.
What did we ever do to merit your graceful visit?  Light a candle????
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.12.17 20:07

Just went back and looked at the beginning of this line of conversation.  Now it is perfectly clear.   You are coming out of the connection from E A Koetting and Timothy.   Has Timothy ever made any improvement in that makeup cake he uses all over his face.  lol.  He would frighten a demon if they met in a dark hallway.  lol.   Now I understand you completely.  I recall E A running an add to teach how to connect to a succubus, etc.  We despise liars in this forum and someone who is trying to disguise what they really want here.  Your trash is not working that well here.  Maybe you can get Koetting to come and clean your carpet before your next gathering.  lol.   Good luck with that.  Is he selling carpet cleaning instruction books over there now???
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.12.17 6:11

Hey Maxx my friend you’re getting old. Didn’t need to have a chat with Lucifer or Jesus to see right through this one. Razz
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 12.12.17 8:38

correct. My visit with Lucifer was not about this turkey at all. It was in regard to many things coming in the future and my family. lol. Me thinks he regards himself too highly that Lucifer even would even be aware of him... But the Koetting crowd has been programmed to think they are Gods. Ha. Koetting charges them for that perspective. Now it appears this fool is setting up to charge his group for dispensing cult info. A sucker is always there to buy tickets to the circus.

PS......I am getting older. Ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ark 12.12.17 9:27

I've been perfectly clear from the beginning of this series of posts that this is for free. What I'm offering here is simply the adapted version of the ancient magic passed to me. You won't be getting this anywhere else because no one else cares to spread it.

As long as you're portraying this place as an open community for the topics of magic, the occult and for vampirism, I may continue posting about these topics here.

It has through this exchange however become obvious to me that vampirism is only used as a front here. No one even knows what vampires are or have any connection with them. It was said right there in the open in the thread above where someone asked about vampire connections, that this was unlikely to happen, if they even exist.
In reality this forum only exists for the purpose of shilling for one specific writer and his books. This is appropriating the topic to further your own agenda, luring people in with false pretences. I've looked through a number of threads on here and it all comes back to recommending people to read the same books every time. This is not honest behaviour.
I've also been exposed to what I think is a strange attitude toward new posters. Not only are they ridiculed for asking questions about vampirism in the traditional sense (you can't be unaware of what the term entails, seriously?), they are also ridiculed for being "mentally ill." I recommend you reading this:
http://www.jaysongaddis.com/the-shamanic-view-of-mental-illness/

I understand now this place is really about giving yourself up to some unspecified spiritual being. Some of the older posters here are already under its control so argument of reason will have zero effect. Maybe my post here can serve as a warning to other people not to fall in the same trap...

Ark
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 12.12.17 9:42

This is hilarious. Now we are all under the control of an unspecified spiritual being, says the succubi wannabe cultist. Your approach, language and interpretation shows that you have no real understanding of what vampirism is and what vampires are, just like the vast majority of the unaware population. So nothing new or fascinating there.

You’re either very delusional or very ignorant.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next