Communacation

5 posters

Go down

Communacation Empty Communacation

Post by Teaman 23.12.15 6:58

Hello there,
I'm a young vampire from central Europe, looking for knowledge.
Is it possible to speak with any senior member on some kind of chat? I'm looking for an actual conversation, mainly about Asetianism. Not for scattered messages on different topics.

Furthermore, please forgive my possible grammar mistakes, english is not my mothertongue.

Thank you,
Teaman
Teaman
Teaman
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Communacation Empty Re: Communacation

Post by Maxx 23.12.15 7:15

there is no chat service on this forum. You can PM an individual member behind the scene but one never knows when they will check into the site at any given time to read the message.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 23.12.15 9:36

Welcome to the community. Personally I think you will find much better information by being open in your questions and joining the threads other than approaching someone in private. Most senior members of the community tend to be rather wary of strangers and outsiders as you might understand. This forum is a really big target for all sorts of people out there.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.12.15 9:48

and I know this is said almost on a daily basis, but no one ever reads the topic conversations through out the forum. Everyone wants a quick fix to their question and no one wants to put forth the effort to find it. No wonder no one makes any advancement as they do not work for themselves. They want other people to do it for them. When that does not happen, they just fade away and you never hear from them again.

Now, the mean ole man has spoken.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Teaman 23.12.15 11:02

Yes, I understand.

I've already studied bits of all the topics here, and I just feel that a direct conversation would be most helpful. Paranoia I can understand as well, all I'm asking is at least for some sort of anonymous meeting. Too bad...

Despite having all eternity, time is still a rare comodity (haha, a joke)

Oh well, might I at least ask, how much "alive" this forum is? I mean, are you the only two people coming here regularly, or are there more people visiting at least, say, once a week?

Thank you.
Teaman
Teaman
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargoyle 23.12.15 13:46

I visit as often as I can but get a little sidetracked with my studies and practices. This may not be the most active forum but in my opinion it is the most legitimate when it comes to vampirism and the occult. If you have any questions I also suggest starting your own thread or even asking here. No one has all the answers but the more knowledge one gains the more one can understand the workings of reality. Welcome.
Gargoyle
Gargoyle
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 23.12.15 18:42

This forum is actually more active than it seems and so I discovered when I joined as I had the impression that it was much less observed and studied than it actually is. There are many that read it regularly even if only a few openly participate.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: