+3
Kalb
Nightshade
Maxx
7 posters

Go down

Akhenaten and Moses Empty Akhenaten and Moses

Post by Maxx 09.01.16 15:32

Could Moses of the Bible be the Pharaoh Akhenaten?   One and the same?

Could Yuya, minister to two rulers of the 18th Dynasty be the Joseph of the Bible?  

Gen:45:8 states that Joseph stated that God had made him a father to Pharaoh...

Yuya is the only person in whose tomb the title "it nir n nb tawi" meaning holy father of the Lord of the Two Lands, which is Pharaoh's formal title .... has been found.  It occurs once on one of his ushabti and more than 20 times on his funerary papyrus.

Could this Joseph and Yuya be the same person?  This would mean that the 4 Armarna Kings---- Akhenaten, Semenkhkare, Tutankhamun and Aye were all descendants of this Joseph the Patriarch of the Bible.

It looks more and more as if these Jews of early history coming out of Egypt were actually Egyptians.  This could explain how early magic was taught by the Egyptians as well as the Kabbalah.  No question the Greeks and Romans were not the creators of all the elements one would piece together in history.  It all comes from Egypt.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Akhenaten and Moses Empty Re: Akhenaten and Moses

Post by Maxx 09.01.16 15:58

Ralph Ellis says in 'Solomon, Pharaoh of Egypt'. I call them Hyksos-Israelites up until the Babylonian exile, and Jews thereafter. Mainly because they significantly changed their religion at that point, by deleting most of the Egyptian content.

He calls the Shepard Kings the Hyksos and these were Egyptians.  There was a faction of Egyptians that rebelled because of differences just like today among our political population, and they were the group that you read about in the Bible as the exodus out of Egypt.

Ellis claims there were actually two different exodus with large groups of people on the move.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 09.01.16 17:39

Could be a possible theory but it's the first time I hear that. Why not Moses be a loyal follower of Akhenaten or maybe one of his most trusted high priests? Personally I find it somewhat doubtful that Akhenaten would be allowed to leave Egypt alive.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.01.16 17:49

Ellis has this pretty well documented.  He has been doing digs for 30 years all over the world. Shows how moving history up 30 to 40 years will begin to show the people that one could never find their written history from the bible, they suddenly fall into place and we see where the names have been changed just slightly but the person can still be found from the story completely.  Ellis says history was rewritten to enable a priesthood to create their function as well as gain control by using this religion as a foundation.  The inner group of religious leaders are well versed in this change.  We have long heard how the inner circle can read the code written into history to allow them to see the real path.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.01.16 17:52

I just ran across another writer named Aimed Osman that is saying the same thing. His book is the title of the above two names as well.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.01.16 6:50

Maxx: I swear I answered you on this topic last night in my dreams. Damn! I was fooled again!
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.01.16 7:11

The physical and the dream world sometimes run together and one cannot tell which area they are in at the moment. Nothing wrong with that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 13.01.16 13:23

I think this unlikely theory. Even the writers of the Old Testament and the new were all people who perfectly knew the war that existed between the two families of Ancient Egypt, both in great detail in the Bible, was a modified book and manipulated throughout all time and was the first book to be translated in worldwide. It's not a book to be taken seriously. However, there are details that are only understood with a huge pot of understanding on Asetian culture. The case of Moses is not so important when we observe the message in detail, and what I understand is taht in some period of time there is a loyal boy who turns into man that is devoted to God. This message also happened to the pharaoh SobekNeferu, but little is known about her except some details exposed in a very intelligent way, but it is known that there was a faithful boy who grew into man that worship the crocodile god.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 13.01.16 13:35

Sure, I understand what you are saying.....   But when I begin to study all the minute details that are listed in various places then there forms a different picture.  There begins to appear another primary element here.  Facts have been covered over and names changed even if it is in minute detail.  I no longer see any of that bible book as something one can take at face value as it has all been manipulated.  There are several people that have spent a great number of years of their life looking into this stuff.   But it all depends how much one accepts anything that is on display for the world to see easily now when so many things are falling by the wayside to illustrate much of it is fake.  One has to decide for themselves by looking into it and not just making decisions based on intuition primarily.  Much is hidden in plain site. And I am especially interested when the Vatican is overrun and all the secrets are thrown out for all to see and then everyone will be aware of what a big lie this whole thing is.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 14.01.16 3:19

Maxx wrote:And I am especially interested when the Vatican is overrun and all the secrets are thrown out for all to see and then everyone will be aware of what a big lie this whole thing is.

I agree that this would be interesting to observe. But it is saddening to see that most people are lost permanently, too hooked into the lies and conditioning they were raised to believe. I think the Vatican's lies being exposed would only hasten the spiritual death of some individuals who rely on these falsehoods to keep themselves stable.

What you have said about Ellis is pretty interesting and sounds similar to some of the things I have researched about the Bible.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.01.16 14:31

yes. There is a reason that the Vatican operates one of the largest telescopes in the world. Reason? Astro-theology. Meanwhile, they outwardly operate with comic books such as the bible and other mainstays to keep the faithful happy.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 14.01.16 16:53

This will not happen. At least the next 50 years. The Vatican continues to control the world, it is one of the biggest mafias in the world with direct access to the database of Intelligence agencies, and these motion and control is managed by the "Red Pope", as well known as the responsible for all this, as well as the White pope is responsible for peace and the word of God. One is dedicated to the poor and ignorant, and other to the domain of the world through influences traffic, and money. It is not easy to overthrow these people, they have a lot of power and influence.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 27.01.16 17:37

The Vatican grants a great amount of power unto itself by the support beams of its structure. These support beams vary in shape, often seeming different to their reality, but their reality always remains the same.

1. Religious Dominance.

2. Political Dominance.

3. Financial Dominance.

4. "Occult" Dominance.

From the Jesuit Order to the other less tolerated areas of the Vatican's history, there have always existed multiple frames supporting the "beams" allowing the Vatican to exist as what it is today.

Overthrowing the Vatican is not going to happen. You sever one head of the serpent and it grows another. Woe is you, what can you do?

Perhaps trick the serpent into eating itself? if one head is convinced it is doing what the serpent is supposed to be doing, it won't matter what the other heads Will for.

They're all connected to the same body. The same support. One goes down and another rises, but one takes the body down...

Just food for thought.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.03.16 17:33

Here is another two-hour interview with Michael Tsarion and he makes some interesting statements about the area of Egypt and the BC era. About 22.30 he calls Akhenaton and his gang...lol connecting with a group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5gFIO7bbNM

He says Akhenaton and his gang were thrown out of the area they left to form the new city.....

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 06.03.16 18:43

To those of you that realize what he is referring to...you will find some startling statements on into this interview. The man knows more than he is speaking lightly of....
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsgaze 16.07.16 0:27

I have always been fascinated by the new artistic style of statues and hieroglyphs that were put into place by Akhenaten. He totally deviated from the traditional ways. I believe it very possible for the Hebrews to have been influenced by Atenism. They borrowed liberally from the surrounding cultures.
dragonsgaze
dragonsgaze
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 18.07.16 18:12

Truth only shines brighter when surrounded by falsehood.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum