night work

2 posters

Go down

night work Empty night work

Post by Maxx 21.03.16 17:22

http://www.evolveandascend.com/2016/01/17/practical-magick-dark-room-meditation-for-accessing-higher-dimensions/
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

night work Empty Re: night work

Post by Leelahel 26.03.16 20:35

I've been away too long, but came back to some very enjoyable articles to read.

Thank you Maxx : )
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 20:58

ahhhh..  many people have been missing you here.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 21:02

I walked away from the computer for 15 mins and while gone I began to become aware of you....then returned and found you had posted......great.....and I know that nightshade feels the same way.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.03.16 21:22

The power of manifestation! I have had this virtual space present in my thoughts lately.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 26.03.16 21:36

This article fascinated me.

The relevance of this magic work seems like it would provide some very deep answers. I feel like some of the more learned members here likely have visions of this caliber on a more or less regular basis. I read some of the articles here and find that there is a lot of experience hiding in the shadows of the forum. Unlimited tap of wisdom.

With the proper tools in the room, — provided the mental state allows, — it could be a great learning tool with deepening bonds with entities. Like a guided meditation through a verbally recorded excerpt of the book. Sound and frequency must affect us differently in that state.

The thought of making contact in that state sounds enticing. More so if it is guided work with an intention!

Have any members shared their experiences with Ayahuasca on the forum, by chance?
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 26.03.16 22:11

I have not, myself.  But my interest centered with some of the Indian tribe where I live that kept asking me have I been on my quest yet?  They were meaning that each of those that experiences this quest, fast for something like 4 days...they are taken to a special spot on the reservation and dropped off there where they are alone. They are picked up again when it is over. They will sit and face the open range and wait until they make contact with their spirit animal or guide which will converse and instruct them on how they are to conduct the remaining portion of their life.  It is a very interesting time for each person and it is always different experiences for them.  That animal or person will appear and the conversation that is carried out is one of great importance.  

For some reason, each of those natives would ask me had I been on my quest yet.....?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: