Are some Hollywood films influenced by the Aset Ka?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are some Hollywood films influenced by the Aset Ka?

Post by Mike W on 09.05.16 1:07

How much influence does anyone think the Aset Ka has in the entertainment industry?

I know its been mentioned that J.K. Rowling has been in contact, and in certain films, certain characters or themes seem to be almost inspired by them, at least to my eyes.

Also, again to me at least, it would make a kind of sense. Same thing as with the AB and Luis Marques's other texts, only catering to a bigger set of eyes, those eyes possibly being that of  an unawakened Asetian who maybe never developed the interest of studying the occult to lead her/him to the truth.
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Are some Hollywood films influenced by the Aset Ka?

Post by Mike W on 09.05.16 1:23

Themes might be bad word, it sounds too overt. Like subtle hints, or symbolism is what I meant.
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Kaye on 09.05.16 12:20

Hello Mike.
Recognizing Asetian influence, or even just occult influence in general, in movies is a part of the personal initiation undergone when studying these things and growing spiritually. I am quite certain that both Asetians and Sethians have influenced more aspects of society than we can even imagine, given how ancient they are. The Asetian Bible actually makes a rather interesting use of quotes from other authors, many of them from fictional works. Looking for these little clues of their influence on the inspiration of humanity can be a very long and silent process, as there is a lot to sift through and things have become even more hidden and convoluted over time.
Rhea Kaye
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan on 09.05.16 13:53

Common examples used when discussing Asetian influence in fiction is Harry Potter by JK Rowling and The Lord of The Rings by JRR Tolkien, both well studied and clearly influenced by Asetian history in different ways. But there are many other examples, although I do agree with Rhea when she says that finding those clues and examining those influences is part of the process of initiation into Asetianism. If you look closely enough you will find references in many movies, television series and books. It's actually quite shocking once you realize how so much is influenced by the Aset Ka but hidden from the eyes of ignorance in the blindness of society.
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2233
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb on 09.05.16 15:30

I always thought Egyptology a bit confusing, but after studying the Asetian cosmogony and Djehuties, I realized that the Ten Commandments created by Hollywood was a real travesty. Not for the story of God and Moses, but by the mistake they made in what regards the Pharaohs.
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1259
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum