Signs in the Mainstream

4 posters

Go down

Signs in the Mainstream Empty Signs in the Mainstream

Post by Heruset 14.05.16 19:39

In popular music, there has been some weird symbolism over the past years. Even many years back, there are strange symbols involving Egyptian and Asetian wisdom. Has anyone been noticing the signs in the music? FOr example:

The use of symbolism such as "Kingdom," (Malkut) "Gold" (Set, material) and others within the lyrics/videos?

I know it sounds foolish but there IS a metaphysical battle. Am I the only ones receiving the signs?

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Signs in the Mainstream Empty Re: Signs in the Mainstream

Post by Divine 277 15.05.16 5:33

Heruset wrote:In popular music, there has been some weird symbolism over the past years. Even many years back, there are strange symbols involving Egyptian and Asetian wisdom. Has anyone been noticing the signs in the music? FOr example:

The use of symbolism such as "Kingdom," (Malkut) "Gold" (Set, material) and others within the lyrics/videos?

I know it sounds foolish but there IS a metaphysical battle. Am I the only ones receiving the signs?

I personally love symbolism.
However the symbols do represent different things depending which mind set you have.

example how would you intemperate this :

If your going to listen, do your self a favor and use a head set.
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 15.05.16 6:20

Divine 277,
Thanks for your response. The symbols shown are explicit and coincidentally are in every song on the radio.

One of the biggest examples being Katy Perry's Dark Horse video, in which she herself represents Aset or the Divine Bloodline. Then, there's the Army of Set. There are the blue (like Osiris/Anubis) Keepers who are the guards of Aset in the video. Of course, she chose the Ancient Egyptian theme, but with what purpose, and how about the songs with symbols that aren't so obvious?

The symbols are interpreted differently, but what I really mean to ask is who put them there?

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 15.05.16 8:29

You are more way of then you can imagine Smile but yes thats what the general public will belive. kudos to you Smile
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 15.05.16 9:28

These are obvious surface ideas they incorporate.. I am not saying my interpretation so you honestly and respectfully don't know what I think of it or how "far off" I am.

This was a post for speculation on/observation of the general public and was curious as to why they would employ the use of such symbols. (Keep in mind that I only listed a few obvious things they include in the music and such)

Heruset
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 16.05.16 16:33

Heruset, it’s true that there’s a lot of disguised Asetian symbolism in popular culture, commonly found in music and film. I can’t answer your question about who put the symbolism there and what’s the hidden agenda behind it because I don’t know. It’s clear that there are many plans involved behind the veil of this world, things we don’t understand put in motion by higher powers, but no one can really tell you with certainty what it is because those things are very secretive and those who do know don’t speak about it.

Some people are just talk. Wink
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 17.05.16 7:05

I remembered he had some comments in this on some of the symbols used.  Going back over it I found some other interesting views he has on some other things as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZdup3bBrNI
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down