cult of Aton

5 posters

Go down

cult of Aton Empty cult of Aton

Post by Maxx 17.05.16 7:47

wow..listen to how he lays out the development of the cult of Aton...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtH2eSpjosA
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

cult of Aton Empty Re: cult of Aton

Post by Jonathan 19.05.16 6:47

You always find these things Maxx. Wink

What surprised you the most about what he had to say?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.05.16 9:57

nothing at all.....  but I am surprised that he came out in just clear terms to broadcast it, but he has gotten the reputation by now of being a little different than the normal media stream.  The fact that he and Ellis do some interviews together has given both a broader following and is putting pressure on the common history buffs to seek a hiding place as it is becoming more and more noteworthy that history as we have been told, is a complete lie, or what we think we see is being misrepresented.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 21.05.16 12:06

I am only 24 minutes into this but I just wanted to add that it is excellent so far, sending me deep into thought. I have a feeling I'll be setting aside more time in the future to listen to his videos.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.05.16 7:53

Just for you, Little Flower....   Listen with an open mind.  I believe there are many things that are a little off in his presentations so you cannot take everything at face value.  One needs to backcheck the things that sound a little off for one's self.  But, by and large, his material is entertaining and upsets many......   Very Happy.   I think he enjoys playing the rogue.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.05.16 8:16

same with this one.  he knocks holes in the Christian story telling....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL_Ob5muoSmsEZk2oJN62nr_exLFQT11v7&v=j-WzX4tH6Ps
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.05.16 19:12

Darn it, if I did not come across another one and JM is talking about the same cult and even taking it further back from there.....  Have to sit a spell for this one, folks, but it is a very different take on what is going on.  If you take a complete overview of this, you might see where the Red Order of Set and the Aset side may differ and what their opposition stems from.....!!!

As I state on my other sites, I post things where I do not believe 100 % in what is said, but I can assure you, most of the time the topic is interesting.....lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6BykGDH4Df5euqBUlh2Fa5N63LCayblU&v=1O6uVAE0YRE
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.05.16 12:09

These will surely be interesting.
By the way, do you have an opinion on his statement that the Egyptians came after the Druids?
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 23.05.16 13:28

How can he fundament a theory that the Druids are older than the Egyptians when the Druids lived only a few centuries before the birth of Christ?
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 23.05.16 13:43

I am honestly not sure why this was stated from him. I heard it in the video and wanted to investigate more afterward- not because I believe this stance on the Druids, but because his process of arriving to this conclusion interested me (he seems to have quite the brilliant mind despite my disagreement with some viewpoints).

Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.05.16 12:44

I think the Druids show up about 4000 BCE with the Egyptians being much older than that.  Yes, there are some things I don't agree with in his presentations but he does show many things that do have historical background.  Could be he is Irish with a Druid background and is a little bias..   lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 28.05.16 15:08

Maxx: In Florida(US), in 2009, scientists discovered the famous Crocodylus niloticus, name best known for Nile crocodiles. If you prefer the term, is the animal represented by the god Sobek -Lineage of Seth. The fact that it is interesting, if we put this in a perspective of a cult that was initially known as "Aton", and that manifested itself over the centuries through an animalistic symbolism. Maybe it's a proof that this cult is still very much alive today, who does not like to live with its own origins around? Since Florida is a place where there is more amphibians and reptiles than any other civilized place in the world, there is no need to create conspiracy theories, though, I don't know how the crocodiles were found,if it was someone who put them there so to explore the animal kingdom, or was secretly post without any kind of "knowledge" by the competent authorities.
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.16 19:27

that was just a recent write up in the news here evern on Drudge Report....they were brought over when young and were released into the wild there by college kids that had obtained them.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.16 19:28

I do not see the connection as far as forming a cult....I must be missing something.  sorry.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.16 19:35

I must venture this to you kalb as I have been looking at material for a short while looking at the possibility....that just as the bible, both old and new testaments....are allegorical with the stories and characters all....everyone one of them.....There is much allegorical content with Islam as well.   I am beginning to look at the Egyptian Book of The Dead as written with Allegorical detail with the same purpose in mind as the above books were created.  They were created by a Priesthood to control the uneducated masses.  The Book of the Dead holds within it another double and triple meaning only visible to those that are initiated into the secrets of the higher priesthood.  The Bible is a book of Magic to those that know what it is saying.  The Book of the Dead is the same...
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 28.05.16 20:09

Also keep in mind all the secrets about the Duat that are hidden in the Book of the Dead, intended for the right eyes to understand. They talk about important truths of life beyond death and the entities from the other realms of energy. Those texts make no sense when interpreted literally and they work best when used as spells of understanding.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 28.05.16 21:29

yes
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalb 29.05.16 8:11

Maxx wrote:I do not see the connection as far as forming a cult....I must be missing something.  sorry.

Of course you're missing some connection, as I lost the clarity of an argument. That's just me thinking about stuff and things related, I have the habit of doing that when it comes to the subject of Sethians. Next days I will read that there is crocodiles appears in Spain and I will say that the Sethians are also there. It's a bit unreasonable, don't you think?
Kalb
Kalb
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-10-28

http://twitter.com/#!/st7lk3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 29.05.16 10:44

not really.  As I previously mentioned.  The Priesthood placed crocs at some location and raised them.  The people were then read and taught topics of stories related to crocs in the book of the dead with a being with a croc head worshiped as a God.  The people then took the story and the being as literal.  At the same time, the informed Priesthood then knew the real meaning to this tale such as in the afterlife, the meaning of the feather being weighed and if shown to be unworthy the person would be eaten by crocs as some monster type being.  Real meaning......we are faced with our own judgement and we will judge oneself and our own choice of whether we completed what we set out to do or not....and in the case of not doing it....  we devour our own self by our judgement of oneself as we are the only judge.  The real story makes it hard to control the population so the allegory is taught as being real.

But in the mean time, the Priesthood holds command over the people in this life and   dominates them by charging money or goods for instructing stories like this.  Do this, do that, and if you do not do what our regulations tell you to do, you will be devoured by crocs after your life is over....this is your only chance.

Sounds like the fake story of heaven and hell created by the Christian priesthood.  Satan was created to devour you if you do not live by the basics of living without sin,
and if you do not follow what you are told you will wind up in a constant inferno and you only have one chance.   Of course, this one chance story had to be changed as we find in the early years of the Christian cult, they were taught reincarnation.  One life to live made more control features built in....lol.

These are both stories to create fear in people to be used as a control feature.  The real inner workings of the Priesthood keep the real story for their own use which is one of developing their real psychic ability and transporting to other areas and other worlds.  This feature is not to be taught to the common people. All of the religions with books read by the people openly have secret meanings in them and one has to know how to interpret what is really there.  Knowledge is real power in many ways.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down