Naoom
Maxx
Kalb
Jessamine
darklovely
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newcomer :)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcomer :)

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:12

What makes you have this wisdom you claim to have then?Why should i pass through all this pain and trials even create a vampiric will while you can astral project whenever you want.Should this be called luck?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 10:19

I spent time and effort toward a goal. That is something the youngsters today know nothing of. That group thinks that by buying a membership into a group and buying a con man's book as well as paying an evaluation fee to advance within that group, will get them a title and the ability they seek. Sound familiar?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:20

No.i did the same with you.I never bought any kind of such membership.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 10:22

BTW. My cat had abilities on its own. I did not attempt to teach him a thing. The same applied to my previous cat as well as my small dog They all travel with me at various times How does one explain that?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:24

With logic obviously.Since it has not been proven as far as i know doesn't mean its not real.I wish i had your life!
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 10:47

Every person has this ability. You do have my life as we all have the same purpose coming into this level of experience. Each of us are confronted with various problems we choose in this life to overcome. That is the purpose of life. We advance little by little. There are no leaders or followers of individuals. There are only those that live in common.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 10:55

I think my life is way more difficult than your's at least when you qhere at my age.I had this idea that we all have the same purpose from an early age.Why should i not be able to even become one with my higher self then?I believe my life should be rewarded as much as the pain that i have felt in my life.Are you one of those persons that wish that everyone was happy?Im asking because i see these kind of people having experiences like yours or at least the willigness to achieve these kind of things.My best friend is not talking to me because he has a serious problem.He wants to be one with his higher self and be able to go anywhere anytime.The same thing that i always strived for.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 11:09

Each and every person has a program they will confront.  How they react will open the pathway that leads to the next experience.  We all are creators.  Consciousness creates everything we experience.  We each are supposed to be in control of our thoughts which we use to create our experiences.  Many have the thoughts of others create their experience which should not happen.  Learn to control your own thoughts which in turn leads to overcoming your own confrontations in life.  Wanting to have another's experiences will not offer much advancement in life.  Practicing overcoming your own problems by creating your best life will move you into a more favorable position.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 11:13

Can you give me an advice on how to control my own thoughts consiouslly?If you can help me you will not regret it.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 11:17

learn to meditate properly. Jonathan can help you with that direction. I do not regret anything I do.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 11:18

Thanks guys.I feel drawn to you two.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 11:31

he will eventually return and see this... and I have something for you. contact me in private message section.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 11:32

I wish i could express my elings right now.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 11:54

Do you know how to make contact in the private message section?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 11:55

I thought i did.Did you check?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 11:57

I pressed the pm button.Then i did sent two messages.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.11.16 12:01

nope
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 12:14

I give you my word. gosdasg @gmail.com
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 19.11.16 12:16

Why don't you answer?
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 21.11.16 14:04

Hello, George

I wanted to say, that I respect you.
This community may show you, that there is more to vampirism, than TOV suggests.
You can learn here about Aset Ka (and the bible of that order), Egyptian philosophy, something about occult... and basically that is it.
This whole forum is about the fans of Luis Marques gossiping about his four books.
Mostly about Asetian Bible.
So if you want to gossip, stay here.
If you want to learn, then read the Asetian Bible, read some topics on this forum, and get out from here.
Dont waste your time.
Find the truth within. That is the only place, where it resides.

People here are also close-minded egocentric bitches, as it turns out.
And that can be proven by the way they greeted you (also that is visible from the other topics and posts here, but we shall just stick to this example). I have reread all of your posts two times and didnt find anything rude or offensive.
They care so much about "politeness", that they start fighting all around because of it.
You can see that even from the other topics.
Politeness is a very good thing.
But not, when people start acting like thirteen year girls screaming that their rights were offended.
It feels, like it is not a vampire, but a "my little pony" forum.
BUT at the same time, they (Maxx is an example) started speaking crap about you...
I wont quote him, but it can be seen through his posts on the first page of this topic.
Is this sane??
No, it is not.

They also speak about other people being egocentric. About you, me, some other people that did not fit their stereotypes...
They say, that is wrong.
They speak so loudly about that, that their own ego manifests in every line they write.
Their texts are filled with egocentric ideas and thoughts.
Is this sane, when such a person tells you about you being egocentric??
No, it is not.

(And by the way, they dont actually understand what Ego actually is.
They confuse it with some social interpretations, rather than occult.)

I have said, that I respect you, because you have remained calm while they were talking crap.
I have said that, because you have apologised for being rude (even though, I think you've said nothing bad).
The fact, that you have apologised, tells a lot about you. And people havent even noticed that.
Also, by reading your posts, it seems, that you are a Fighter in this life.
And I know very well, what it takes to be one.

So basically, that is why I have decided to post this long message here.
To tell you that there IS a sane person on this forum, who can see through the veil of injustice.
But also to tell you a little bit about the forum itself and it's inhabitants, so that you didnt repeat my mistakes.
And also to suggest you to learn more on vampirism, occult and even Buddhism, instead of just sticking with TOV philosophy.

P. S.
Something that can be useful to you:
I understand the importance of Will in life.
But on the path of spiritual development, comes a moment when you realize, that will power is not needed.
Will power is used to overcome obstacles. When you realize, that all of the obstacles are only in your mind,
and you will learn to change them into joyful things, will power will be no longer needed. This wisdom and understanding shall change your life to better. And you shall be able to live with joy through the seemingly hardest moments of your life. And to achieve more with this positive attitude.
Where understanding and wisdom resides, power is no longer needed.
But be warned, that before you achieve this understanding, you should use your Will and stand strong!
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vampis 21.11.16 14:21

P. P. S.
It is also a good thing to notice, that it is better not to discuss your world view and different personal things with people here, otherwise they will condemn your views with their righteousness, that is based on the stereotypes of what a person, a vampire or an occultist should be.
Just keep close to the subject of vampirism, aset ka and occult.
vampis
vampis
Banned

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshade 21.11.16 14:56

vampis wrote:People here are also close-minded egocentric bitches, as it turns out.

I would like to call the attention of the admins to this user.

He's been babbling a bunch of nonsense in different threads and once his ignorance was proven he started screaming all over saying that he was leaving the forum never to come back. It happens that no one cared a bit and no commentary was made so he's still here, going crazy about it, talking to himself and obsessing daily about everyone in this community.

This is a very weak individual. Probably a teenager who never learned to handle opposition that completely breaks if one disagrees with him. His knowledge being so limited while possessing no abilities or understanding he always resorts to insult because that's all he knows.

I think a ban is warranted given that all he does is to insult people, trash talk and yell like a spoiled kid just because it was proven that he's an absolute ignorant.

Thank you. Smile
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 21.11.16 15:16

I have PM'd an admin to report the insults to the forum. This is a source for knowledge, not a gossip forum.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.11.16 16:48

Naw.   I say let him stay.  He is just upset due to no one here agreeing with his conclusions.  Speak of ego, lol, here is the prime example.  No one would continuously barter back and forth endlessly with him so it hurt his human ego.  Continuing to deride the community here would naturally eliminate his presence so that would mean the next time he goes off on a childish rant, given the boot would be mandatory.  I vote, let the kid stay...lol. (I must be having a sugar attack I am so sweet) ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 21.11.16 16:52

We try to keep the medicated toxic crowd out of here so whenever one comes along that does not require medication to maintain their craziness, we try to take a second look......but that does not guarantee they will continue to maintain a presence here whenever they are overcome by strange and mood disease attacks. lol.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next