Peeking at the universe.. I think

Go down

Peeking at the universe.. I think Empty Peeking at the universe.. I think

Post by Mike W 22.08.16 4:30

I can't remember what was happening before it, but whatever the original dream was stopped, I felt myself entirely emerged in darkness, somehow knowing I was looking up though. Rumbling started, and for whatever reason I swiped my hand (still can't remember the order in which I did this) across my face, palm outward. Little ripples formed at first, and I glimpsed a little of it before swiping again, the ripples started again and the darkness receded somewhat, and as the title says really, I feel like I was looking at a vast amount of Space, more colorful and star filled than any NASA footage. I felt the rumbling grow more powerful and swiped both hands, waving the sight away and woke up covered in what felt like a giant comforter, I started to move around but felt like I was trapped in it to where I could only wiggle around, panic started to set in when I realized I couldn't break free and started to thrash around enough to loosen the tightness of the blanket and move around but not enough to free myself or breath. Suddenly I stopped, things start to get fuzzy after this part but I know I had the feeling of acceptance before actually waking up.

During writing this we got a phone call that my grandfather was about to pass on (at this time he already has, I keep having to stop and arrange my words so this doesn't look like its been written by a five year old), he's been at hospice for the last couple weeks and we all knew his time was soon. I don't know why I feel my dream is connected to that but the whole dream experience felt like one big moment of acceptance.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Peeking at the universe.. I think Empty Re: Peeking at the universe.. I think

Post by Mike W 22.08.16 4:49

Again, I know, I should be writing this down in a Journal, or maybe even be keeping it to myself or something, but I feel a need to share these experiences, I think half of it is the writer in me and the other half is the still too scared initiate who seeks confirmation on his successes. Whatever the case I hope I don't give anyone a bad taste and that this forums keeps directly and indirectly helping me on my own path.
Mike W
Mike W
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down