+3
Lewella Spade
Sybil Mason
Maxx
7 posters

Go down

big threat....lol Empty big threat....lol

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 10:26

my private msg box is now used to threaten me....lol.   considering where this originates, I doubt if I will ever lose any sleep over this message received from the insane.   Very Happy

From George Gosdas To Maxx, Fri 16 Dec - 8:55

I doubt you ever became was a ToV Adept for if that was the case you would still be One Of Those Who Have Risen.You would have the magical knowledge to achieve your desires and the pleasures that humans can't handle.You would attent the witch's sabbat and you wouldn't be just one more random person who has achieved OBE.The reason I can't achieve the twilight isn't because I have auric problems.It is because Lucifer is the threshold of the twilight.Next time you try to disrespect my words to gain the least respect from the forum members think twice.

My only question is why this specimen continues to come here to use as a forum to declare how great the TOV is?  Why not pay his fees and belong with Nemo and his money machine and continue to discuss it there.  This is the Aset Ka forum and not the TOV forum.  There is no interest here for the fake VCN and the hybrids it produces like the TOV.

I suppose I should clue George in....   The reason he is impotent in the twilight is that I am.............................Lucifer.   Twisted Evil

So there, Georgie....   you have no power......because of me     Twisted Evil

And you probably cannot even pay for the life insurance fee to get a cash life policy to assign over to the cryonics institute in the event you die.... A requirement to join the TOV. Yes...you saw this correctly. A requirement to join is signing over your life insurance. So you pay all your fees and dues and buy all those books and assign your life insurance over to them. And you cannot see that group is a total scam? Wow. Tell me you do not think you have been shortchanged? So Sad.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

big threat....lol Empty Re: big threat....lol

Post by Sybil Mason 18.12.16 10:57

If George or any other users are using the forum as a platform to threaten and target anyone I will ban their accounts, as that's something that we cannot tolerate here.

Let me just clear something that you mentioned as this is not a forum of the Aset Ka. It does focus strongly on Asetianism since its inception but we as a community hold no ties to the Aset Ka and are open to any other traditions, even those studying the Sethian path of the infamous Red Order.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-02-02

https://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

big threat....lol Empty Reply to threats made of this site

Post by Lewella Spade 18.12.16 11:29

Sybil Mason wrote:If George or any other users are using the forum as a platform to threaten and target anyone I will ban their accounts, as that's something that we cannot tolerate here.

Let me just clear something that you mentioned as this is not a forum of the Aset Ka. It does focus strongly on Asetianism since its inception but we as a community hold no ties to the Aset Ka and are open to any other traditions, even those studying the Sethian path of the infamous Red Order.

I am sorry Maxx that this happened to you,people fear what is different. Maxx, you are intelligent, I look up to for knowledge. Sybil Mason, if I was in your position I would ban him from this site.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 12:12

Well, George will not be receiving any Christmas Card from me... for sure.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 18.12.16 14:00

If we're voting, I'm of the opinion of banning as well. Wink
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 14:31

ha. I am certain that anyone practicing their mind reading technique as to which way I would choose to vote would not find that very difficult... haaha
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 18.12.16 14:34

Maxx, I'm sure one wouldn't even need to be practicing any of that to be able to guess... Razz
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 14:39

well really?    He did try to insult me big time in his bombardment of private msgs..by calling me a human...... rabbit

Just goes to show he did not read my posts here of my many declarations.  hehe.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lewella Spade 18.12.16 16:10

Maxx wrote:well really?    He did try to insult me big time in his bombardment of private msgs..by calling me a human...... rabbit

Just goes to show he did not read my posts here of my many declarations.  hehe.

There is a fine line of insults and harassments like the on going emails and of course calling you human...Like I said, I may be new here, in my early post this evening I respect what you teach and believe. Respect is something every one needs, I hold you in high regards, Maxx not only that you are higher up then me. But there is a lot that I have learn for both you and the other masters on this forum.
Lewella Spade
Lewella Spade
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2016-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 18.12.16 16:52

no, no, no. I am not a Master. That does not mean what you think it means. I am no different than you or anyone else here. But your humble statement will get you a new level of respect, for certain, and more friends for the dance every Thursdays we have here.

That Master designation ...... that means I am the in-house village idiot that the American Indians let run loose through the middle of their burial grounds without killing me. They keep away from me as they view me as completely out of it. I live next to a Sioux burial ground on the reservation.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 20.12.16 3:16

Really Maxx?You threatened me also.You insulted me by saying my english are not correct.Do you want me to show others our private conversation?I think you don't!
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 20.12.16 3:19

I can show my conversation with Nemo anytime.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 20.12.16 5:49

George Gosdas wrote:You insulted me by saying my english are not correct.

No, your English *is* not correct. Wink
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 20.12.16 6:24

Yeah,people won't understand that not everyone's mother tongue is english.Do you also want to use that to offend me?Maybe in a greek forum you try to speak greek and everyone starts hating on you because your greek are not perfect.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 20.12.16 6:27

English is not my main language either, but that's not the point. Being told it's flawed is not an insult. Razz And let me assure you, people here don't judge you because of *that*. There are many people with imperfect English who are well respected here.
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 20.12.16 6:32

Well neither my response to Maxx was an insult in the same manner.It's the way the person says it that makes it an insult.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessamine 20.12.16 6:53

George Gosdas wrote:Really Maxx?You threatened me also.You insulted me by saying my english are not correct.Do you want me to show others our private conversation?I think you don't!

Look George you need to relaaaax and breatheeeee. My english is also quite bad, so what. Nobody cares really. And when someone points a mistake I make Im not offended because thats how we learn.
Maxx and other people on the forum probably don't care if you show his PM. So don't waist your energy on irrelevant stuff like this. I am sure there are more importrant things in your life, than to argue with Maxx.

Jessamine
Jessamine
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2015-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.12.16 10:44

Yeah .. treats from everywhere is very fun. TREAT SITE DIRTY CONFESIONS:
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 277 20.12.16 10:55

Forgot to add the link to my dirty confesions site : https://www.facebook.com/Dirty3o3confessions/?fref=ts Oh .. and She is connected to my X HUSBAND !!!
Divine 277
Divine 277
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1003
Registration date : 2010-03-01

https://www.facebook.com/academyofancientknowlege/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Naverya 20.12.16 13:33

*scratches head* And how is that relevant, Divine?
Naverya
Naverya
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 07.01.17 7:35

Maybe the reason that the ToV requires members to sign for cryonics is because the members can astrally project while they are out of their body and the body is preserved for the person to live on.I know Nemo has alternative ways to produce money that harvesting ToV's members bank accounts.
Having said the above I believe it is not obvious that the group is a sell-scam.
Be aware I don't always say what I believe,neither should anyone come to such conclusion.

Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 08.01.17 7:21

Nevermind,a friend of mine confirmed they are a scam.That's certain.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum