New DNA info on ancient Egyptians Empty New DNA info on ancient Egyptians

Post by Maxx 31.05.17 13:15

from the page of Ralph Ellis...
Facebook © 2017

Ralph Ellis
2 hrs ·
*** Egyptians were European ***
*** Just as history indicates ***
A new DNA study in 'Nature' has discovered that the ancient Egyptians were genetically closer to Europeans, than to the present population of Egypt or Africa. It says in part:
Quote:
"Genomic material showed that ancient Egyptians shared little DNA with modern sub-Saharan Africans. Instead, their closest relatives were people living during the Neolithic and Bronze ages in an area known as the Levant. Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians."
Which is just as I say in my books. Because:
a. It has been known for a long time that New Kingdom pharaohs like Ramesses II were pale-skinned redheads. The mummy of Ramesses II was taken to France in 1975 for preservation. During forensic testing it was determined that:
Quote:
"Hair astonishingly preserved showed some complementary data - especially about pigmentation: Ramses II was a ginger haired cymotrichy leucoderma."
Professor Pierre-Fernand CECCALDI, Forensic Scientist, Criminal Identification Laboratory of Paris. (Bulletin de l'Academie de médecine - Volume 171, Issue 1. p119 Jan 1987)
In other words, Ramesses II was pale skinned and ginger.
b. It has long been known that the ancient Egyptians were not sub-Saharan Africans. Despite the ravings of a vociferous black minority on blog sites, the ancient Egyptians clearly portrayed Egyptians as bronzed and Africans as black with crinkly hair. In addition, the Hyksos Egyptians are the Israelites, and the modern Israelite (Jews) are more often than not ghostly-white in color (with poor eyesight).
c. In my books 'Tempest & Exodus' and 'Scota, Egyptian Queen of the Scots' I detail some of the many exoduses out of ancient Egypt, which left Egyptian exiles in Greece, the Levant, Crete, Sardinia, Corsica, Balearic, Malta, Ireland, and Scotland.
These exoduses were in 1570 BC and 1320 BC - which is a long time ago. So it may well be that the Northern European ginger phenotype was actually derived from Egyptian ancestry - descended from the exiles of the Amarna dynasty of Akhenaton. And that phenotype became the Vikings, who invaded Britain and Europe. The Normans (Norsemen), who invaded France and Britain. And the Provincials of Orange, who eventually became the Dutch.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

New DNA info on ancient Egyptians Empty Re: New DNA info on ancient Egyptians

Post by WhiteCrow813 31.05.17 16:44

Has Ramses II's DNA been cross-referenced with Ashkenazic (Slavic and Germanic Jews) DNA? I'd volunteer for that, it'd make the book of Exodus a lot more interesting to read if Part B were true. You could also cross reference it with Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, since they stayed in the MENA region. The Samaritans, who never experienced the Babylonian Exile (and by extension the Diaspora) could be a promising lead too since they stayed in modern Israel.
WhiteCrow813
WhiteCrow813
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2017-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 31.05.17 16:57

Ralph Ellis has some good info out regarding the Shepard Kings. Speaks also about there being two Exodus.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Leelahel 03.07.17 0:30

Interesting read.
Leelahel
Leelahel
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2015-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 03.07.17 14:16

I think this might be the article referenced:
https://www.nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
.. In case anyone's interested in the full piece.

^_^
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content