Feeding from myself..

+2
Jonathan
Judith Amelia
6 posters

Go down

Feeding from myself.. Empty Feeding from myself..

Post by Judith Amelia 23.07.17 0:45

I tend to slit my wrists, legs or any vein that is large enough to feed from.. animals do not fuel my thirst as much as a human body even if it is my own as it is an endless supply... I managed to get 4 pints from a local transporter and it satisfied my thirst for a few days... I need help or guidance to secretly attain my needed sustenance.. I'm aging and growing weak as the days go on... I'm in my human 30s and wish to continue my immortality... I'm not sure if this site is what I need, but my past friends and family have become mortal.. I cannot succome to this fate.. please... Help me regain my self.. my life.. my bloodline..

Judith Amelia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-23

Back to top Go down

Feeding from myself.. Empty Re: Feeding from myself..

Post by Jonathan 23.07.17 4:28

Come on not this nonsense again...
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Judith Amelia 23.07.17 12:52

Excuse me?

Judith Amelia
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 23.07.17 15:01

Jonathan wrote:Come on not this nonsense again...
Ditto.

Feeding on yourself serves NO benefit beyond placebo effect and can even do you more harm than good. Think of it, unless it's all in your head and you're suffering from a medically known, treatable condition or delusion, you have this need. Generally when a creature expresses a need, this indicates that they lack something, usually the thing it is that they need.

If you hunger for blood, then it is the blood or something within the blood (your own) that you already don't have, otherwise there would be no need for it in the first place. Drinking your own blood only circulates what you already have, and lack, and through the digestive processes, you likely lose more than you gain.

I would like to take you seriously, but physical immortality is not real except in specific species which are essentially able to slow down their bodily processes down significantly. Humans have yet to figure out a way to not only successfully achieve this sort of "freeze" but also to revive the frozen individual without harm to the body and death to the individual.

This is not a roleplay group. Please read up on as much of the forums as you can manage so that you might gain a better understanding before reacting hostilely.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 23.07.17 15:03

*To clarify, I quoted Jonathan, and echoed his statement, but my response was to Judith specifically.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Heruset 23.07.17 19:11

Even if you did manage to get four pints of blood from a local "transporter" you wouldn't be able to drink it.

Even incarnated vampires don't have the physical body to digest large amounts of blood, and most animals can digest small to larger(dependig on species) amounts.

If you cut yourself it is because you are seeking something where you should be looking within your mind to find the answers. You don't know better, maybe, because of something. Who knows?

You shouldn't be harming yourself.

Heruset
Banned

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2015-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 14.02.18 0:22

This behavior will kill you.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by TaurusDevil 14.02.18 14:15

Judith Amelia wrote:I tend to slit my wrists, legs or any vein that is large enough to feed from.. animals do not fuel my thirst as much as a human body even if it is my own as it is an endless supply... I managed to get 4 pints from a local transporter and it satisfied my thirst for a few days... I need help or guidance to secretly attain my needed sustenance.. I'm aging and growing weak as the days go on... I'm in my human 30s and wish to continue my immortality... I'm not sure if this site is what I need, but my past friends and family have become mortal.. I cannot succome to this fate.. please... Help me regain my self.. my life.. my bloodline..

Funny as....
TaurusDevil
TaurusDevil
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2016-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 17.02.18 17:53

Heruset wrote:Even if you did manage to get four pints of blood from a local "transporter" you wouldn't be able to drink it.

Even incarnated vampires don't have the physical body to digest large amounts of blood, and most animals can digest small to larger(dependig on species) amounts.

If you cut yourself it is because you are seeking something where you should be looking within your mind to find the answers. You don't know better, maybe, because of something. Who knows?

You shouldn't be harming yourself.

Volume

This tends to be anywhere from 100ml a month to several pints a week. It depends entirely on the person. Some take the bare minimum so they aren’t at death’s door, some take as much as they can in order to thrive. A pint of human blood a month is commonplace. For the lucky ones, several pints of human blood a month has been achieved. For those who can access and thrive from animal blood, the number tends to be higher, including a quart in one sitting. Animal blood consumption can be far higher due to availability, from one pint every couple of weeks to two or three pints a week. Some prefer to take blood via. vacutainers, in which case it tends to be somewhat lower due to affordability issues; such as 50ml per week. Donors can only safely give around 450ml every 4-6 weeks, so any more than that requires several donors. 400ml roughly can be taken in a month. It is the responsibility of the sanguivore to ensure their donor gets plenty of fluids and has a high protein meal after donating. Significant quantities have been consumed in one sitting – several pints or more. I have not known this to cause stomach upset for anyone who has done so. Taking more than capacity is dangerous for all involved, in terms of health and legal risks.
↑↑↑ = https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/106313851/posts/1196
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvein 18.02.18 11:01

Judith Amelia, I hope you did not take offense but this is the reality of how dangerous the drinking of your own blood. Really please be careful about drinking blood at all. I hope you will stay in touch so that it is clear you are not drinking your own blood.
Nightvein
Nightvein
Banned

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2018-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down