Magick and its Consequences

2 posters

Go down

Magick and its Consequences Empty Magick and its Consequences

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 4:40

So far a few things have been attempted by me when it comes to magick, mostly my doing of experimentation. The experimentation is for reasons of finding out ways that are working, as well as for exploration. But, I have encountered one thing. Whenever I practice magick with utilizing my hands in procedures of energy manipulation I may sometimes feel disorientation or headaches afterwards, and was wondering what this might be due to, even if I do it with utmost care most of the time. Does anyone here know what the reasons might be? Am I applying this rather intuitive way of going about wrongly? Or am I not following a strict set of ritual in my operation which might otherwise help me to keep it in a proper way? So far I am doing this work mainly by intuitive understanding of what might work and might not work, trying as good I can not to violate any laws (universal laws in regards to application of magick which would differentiate between white and black magick, in my understanding, from having read some of Manly Palmer Hall's words on the subject). I know that opinions might vary on this. However, I am asking more experienced individuals what might work? I have never read much upon the subject, but only experimented, learnt from my mistakes and proceeded forwards ahead. A few things I have learnt though, is to keep my mind always in a state of awareness and properly record and register what I am doing very subtly in terms of energy through my sense of it, that if I do something wrong I can easily correct it afterwards but still the question persists; whenever I try to experiment in this way it might still give these disorientation feeling effects of headache. It seems to be pointing towards that I am doing something more or less wrong, and I know that magick is not a toy to be unnecessarily played with, but more of a tool to be used accordingly in good ways.

So, anyways, thank you in advance for anyone who might solve this question, this "conondrum".

Cheers!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Magick and its Consequences Empty Re: Magick and its Consequences

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 4:44

Which leads me to a second question. Does magick have to be performed by manipulating energy with the hands or can it of course be used in some other way, or should it even be used in the way of manipulating energy with the hands? What are your own preferred techniques and ways of practicing if I may ask?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 5:06

I have also learnt to "activate" and "deactivate" the use of magick, which proves helpful at certain occasions, as far as I have understood it. This might be in situations where you have actively manipulated energy with your hands, you might want to deactivate your use of magick so as to ground yourself more in the material realm by pursuing some other activity and be more balanced between "spirit and matter", if this makes sense. It might be obvious to some but it was not always obvious to me. This is a major lesson I have learnt in order to keep myself more grounded and on a healthy level. But it should also involve meditating down the use of energy in a certain sense so as to ground yourself together with pursuing some other activitiy if this does sound reasonable which I do not fully know if it does, however, hope this helps, if anyone reads it.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 5:14

Another thing is to always refine and work upon your own energy, which I think is one safety measuement in regards to magickal experimentation, that if you somehow mess up, you can always work upon your own energy to correct its effects. I believe this to be one of the most powerful things to do and one of the best things to do, really in regards to your whole life of improvement and evolution. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.10.17 7:21

wow. You are on a roll with the keyboard today.

Is there a difference in whether an angelic being kills a person in magic or if it is a so-called demonic being? For certain, there are accounts of both taking place.

White or Black Magic??? Really?

Which magic room are you working within? One that calls forth a being to aid or help you with your project? ....or are you doing it entirely on your own?

Do you understand that you might consider there may be blockages within your body needing to be cleared before you attempt projecting energy blasts from yourself?

I am not attempting to be a smart ass but .......well, maybe I am......cause I would not want to disappoint........may I ask which Manly P Hall magic spell book are you working with?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.10.17 7:52

In the past, you stated you were buying the books suggested here on the forum to read and study. Have you completed that? Have you worked with the directions suggested in those books yet?

You stated you have been changed by a relationship with Jesus. How deeply have you conversed with that egregore and has it taught you many magic techniques?

You talk much of energy manipulation with the hands....but consider that the origin of energy is the thought. Hands need not be used at all if one will focus the magical thought and learn of how to use it.

Rolling Thunder many times leaves no evidence as it passes through an area, but other times leaves 40 inches of rain... Wonder what causes the difference?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 9:33

Ah, I am glad that you responded, Maxx. Well, I do think there would be a difference if an angel killed somebody or if a demon did, since the angel would probably do it because the person violated some holiness or great law. The demon would only do it out of sheer hostility towards people in general. But I am not sure if I fully understand your question; do you mean that the angel or demon kills a person who is doing magic because of some reason, or do you mean that the angel kills with magic? What accounts, then, are there of both taking place, and for what reasons?

Well, I will not go into this debate about white or black magic, but I am fully aware of its controversy of different understandings. If I were to use those terms it would simply mean magic that either works in accord with universal law or works against it, unless you have some other perspective on the matter, of course. I can see other viewpoints on it, that might be valid. But I do still think that there is a moral point of value in whether you use magic to harm or to heal.

Question, what is a magic room? However, no, I do not call forth any being to help me, but I did experience an inner reassurance after I practiced magick that I did have help and support. Mostly, then, I only do it on my own, and it is merely experimentation.

I do not feel many energy blockages within my body, only a small few, and to make projections of energy blasts is not a problem. I sometimes feel an overwhelming power that simply needs to be unleashed in this manner, throwing it out with my hands. However, I would prefer to retain that energy and convert it.

How do you mean you would disappoint if you did not ask that question? Well, to answer it, I have not ready any MPH magic spell book (if he even has one) but merely read a few words of his in regards to this matter, perhaps posted on Facebook - images of a few pages out of some book of his.

About that question, I will have to look into it. I thought about purchasing the new Asetian Bible, but who knows what path I will take.

I would not say that Jesus is an egregore, although I can see your point, that there might be egregores of Jesus, in a sense, but other than that I think he is a very tangible living presence and person. Why do you ask this question? Haha. I might have learnt a few things about inner consciousness and the inner mechanics of its [consciousness'] working, maybe or maybe not, as it could also have been independent of that, or supported and lead to by that; I do not know really. Excuse me for talking zigzag.

Indeed, you are very right on that point, however I have favoured to work with the hands as an extended application of the mind's power, tools for manipulating energy. But I am well aware that you can do this in other ways, mentally, as well.

No, I do not know about that, Maxx, please do tell me, hehe.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 24.10.17 10:16

thought to consider: Nothing at all could take place unless it was included in the universal LAW which is the universe that we live in at this time. Many of your assumptions are assuming things as being correct...or truth for you..... when they appear to possibly have other outcomes than you are considering. It appears your assumptions are based on the Christian ethic designed by their writings.......so let me state, an angel and a demon are nothing other than a messenger. The difference in terminology was really created by a human creating a religion. Angels and Demons use different methods of frequency vibrations to function. A magician can use an angel to kill or use a demon to kill. A magician has knowledge and background if acquired correctly. A human has a greater advantage over either an angel or demon and is actually greater in ranking. Morals, as you use the word, has a very confined meaning. Holiness.....???. Lol. What is that a basis of? Now, when you request accounts do you mean using the books you stand on as teachings as truth as the Bible, or other means. If so, This would indicate you and I are using a different
standard to prove truth....lol. Never make the mistake of thinking that a Demon operates in only sheer hostility. That is incorrect. Angelic Beings operate many times in a more destructive attitude than Demons do.

Black or White? Harm or Heal? Really? Look closely at the power behind all of them.. There is absolutely no difference. You have been programmed so deeply with the religion of the world you are blind.

Magic room was just a visual aid to help you see a different set of circumstances and instead of helping you see it, it created a difficulty in doing so. My fault.

Why is it that you do not consider expelling energy and then immediately rebuild it and acquire just as much or more in reconstructing it?

Most here consider me to be the resident a..hole. I would not want to disappoint anyone.

So after all of this time you have not read of what Luis Marques is saying about magic, then your entire posting here is of no value for discussion. Many do the same thing you are doing. Making statements about something they assume everyone assumes to be in alignment with their thinking....lol.

Jesus the egregore???? There is no real historical account of Jesus as described in the Bible. None whatsoever. There was a person this story was built upon, but he is from a different time period and had a different life and name. So, he exists from the past but quite different than many understand it. This is the same with just about all of the bible characters spoken of and their feats. No historical records other than church writers fabrications. And Simon Magus considered a much greater magician than this Jesus character, so I am told. BTW...there really was a John the Baptist.

I ask questions for you to consider......not to give you answers on everything. You need to meditate....as you say you do.....and find the answer to that question. It is the underlying answer to everything you asked about this topic.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 23:47

Ok, Maxx, I will consider. I had expected a similar answer from you, I do not know if I agree with everything you are saying, however regarding the accounts; no I was not talking about the Bible. I seldom read in the Bible. Now I only want to read in the Bible to find out esoteric, deeper meanings. But I am looking for the keys to decode it. That which I referred to as accounts was anything really, any kind of book.

But yes, some good points to consider, which I will take into account.

I will also question my religious indoctrinations carried over by the mass-collective of consciousness/unconsciousness, and see whether that which you are saying might hold true or not. I know that views on these matters have been remarkably different with different philosophic eras, cultures and periods of humanity in different areas. Take the world when Gnosticism and Hermeticism was widely spread for instance, before orthodox Christianity took over, which might had fostered magickal thinking in a uniquely different way throughout the world as the dominant paradigm. I might not be an expert historian, but you might know what I am alluding to anyhow, approximately what times.

Cheers!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 24.10.17 23:55

Maxx, mind you elaborating on "Black or White? Harm or Heal? Really? Look closely at the power behind all of them.. There is absolutely no difference. You have been programmed so deeply with the religion of the world you are blind." You might be right that if I do not see your perspective here I am overly delimited by this religion of the world so called. I might understand that energy is the same everywhere, but do not intentions matter and make a difference in its output?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.10.17 7:00

is there a degree of death when killed? One is killed by holiness (???) practitioner and the other is killed by hateful practitioner.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.17 7:35

No degrees of death but different reasons for being killed. Not a "holiness practitioner"; what I meant was that if, hypothetically, they would infringe on some holy law, then they would face the reaction thereof, which would be akin to our physical laws of walking into a stone wall - there are laws in place in this physical universe and so there are laws in the spiritual universe. No one can escape laws of karma, unless they are liberated beings, enlightened, I suppose. And even then, they would not infringe on any law, and if they did, I think it would be within their psychology to correct it immediately.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.17 7:47

Karma is so subtle that not even the gods are able to comprehend it as I have heard. It works according to higher-mathematical law that are especially beyond human comprehension. You can never know when it bites your tail of unresolved past, like a serpent that you did not see hiding behind a rock on the road, or if even worse; biting you in your back when you least expect it. Therefore, one should always strive towards balanced action, principles non-violence (ahimsa), doing what is called "good".
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.17 7:52

Now these are only my own beliefs, and I wish not to wake any hostility of debate or conflict. I am more of a mystic than a magician, and our ways are widely different although still working within the same spectrum but supposedly from different ends. Widely different, yet so similarly touching upon the same things. Quite fascinating, really.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.10.17 9:05

yes, we are very far apart.  What I marvel at is that there are no other comments regarding this discussion.
Says quite a bit about those that just watch.

Things are changing all over the world.  The earth is moving into a separation.  As above so below will no longer be unified.  The 3D situation is going to disappear.  the earth will be completely moving into the 5D.  It will move through the 4D position which is the astral or ether and is totally composed of thought. There is no physical within the 4D. The physical as we know it will exist in the 3rd and the 5th. The big difference is that the 5D energy moves so much faster than the 3D. A 3D person cannot exist within the 5D framework. Much discussion now about ascension is regarding the movement from the 3D to the 5D but those that are talking about it do not understand what it means. I find that rather comical.

The 4D overlaps both the 3D and the 5D.  I give this explanation only for preliminary to say that karma is no longer going to be a player in all of this.  It is going away.  Those that move into the 5D position will not be taking any of the gross attachments that are at present carried by each person.  Those issues will be thrown off.  Therefore there is no need for any karma in the new location.  There will be many that do not choose to move into that new frequency and will be destroyed.  Even now you can see the changes that are taking place the world over with the strange actions by groups and individuals as well as the changes in the weather.  Interesting times, don't you think? I gave this explanation simply because of your karma comment.

Whether you agree with me or not will make no difference with me at all but I think you can agree with me that nothing is ever staying the same.  There is a constant state of change taking place.

Now, as far as the Jesus movement you are attached to, Rather than give long comments on this, I can give you various authors that you could view to consider.  After reading their material, if you would still maintain a belief in this fraud, that would completely be your choice and one which you are well entitled to maintain.  We all have a belief in something or another.   lol. We need this for mental stability and explanation on why we are here. Ha.

This should reveal that I do not maintain a common standard to follow as most individuals do.   I have led a very different and strange life which has produced evidence of visual activity witnessed by very few.   So I am rather odd and different in my thinking.  Not by choice to be different but rather by chance......which would indicate that my past lives.....as you credit karma...... is the driver of my soul experiences.  All which make me a combination of total experiences and tally what I am today and how I think.   The same can be said for you and each one of us.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.17 9:36

Interesting about the talk of moving into 5d. I have heard some about it from a YouTube channel called in5d. However, do you know where this notion stems from? What could I research, preferably where the water is most clear; where do I go in my investigation?

And I think I have a notion of some of these books that you are talking about regarding Jesus, but have not read them and do not recall any names. I am not too sure of their validity as my experience about the Christ does quite compel me to inner conviction. But, of course, I am always open to be contradicted. If it can shake the mighty oak tree of my faith, it cannot but it is not reliant on Jesus or no Jesus but on my inner conviction of God Himself. That is to me indisuptable; I have many mystical experiences in my past. But one should not take my word for it, one should rather seek and find on their own accord. But still, I do respect other paths and religions, I believe they all lead towards the same source, whether you call it this or that - it is the same.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.10.17 10:04

Agreed, we should take our own experience as primary.

Disagree....all religions lead to the same end. lol
how can misrepresentation of a phoney roadmap guide you to your desired arrival spot?

I will send you private msg with several books and authors to view. Your choice to read or not.

So we can agree to disagree and still see the world from two different views.

Book and author included with description of 3D universe going away.

The earth will not be destroyed. This has happened several times before in the past. It is nothing other than the earth cleaning off the trash and rejuvenation.

Out. Good Luck with your walk.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.10.17 10:09

Alright, thanks. And yes, I see your point of view. All is well, I am more than happy that people share different opinions or points of view.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: