A personal view of what I have been finding over the years

Go down

A personal view of what I have been finding over the years Empty A personal view of what I have been finding over the years

Post by Lynskha 08.11.17 14:46

I would like to share a personal view.

A lot has been said about the therm "vampire". For many years, when looking for something serious about it, through indications and a lonely journey I came across some texts, definitions. Quite a few "fit" the way I used to think about it, the way I was interested in the subject.
The first definitions, and that I kept believing for some years, unfortunately, was the theory of the "broken" chackra.
During a long time, that was the "most serious" approach I used to see, also with my own view of a different Condition, one aligned with spirituality.
I used to have a very deep personal view about vampirism, and how it would be a way of life, natural, a different attunement of the soul.
I could never find the correct therms mirroring what I used to perceive about it.
Until now.
Until this year.
When I began, slowly, learning about the definitions some specific texts and books say, I got to feel a relief, that, finally, I found something, someone that went beyond the basic layer some try to cover about vampirism.
I think that the word suffers from all the crazy things associated with it, so when we talk about it, all sorts of things come to mind.
However, for those who feel how deep it is, and that actually it is a first layer of something much more intense, it is comforting to find words that reflect that thing you also believe.
Getting attatched to the archetype is a mistake, because it is actually, a link, a cycle of things.
However, one cannot deny his identity, when that is the vibration of the Soul.
I could find this maturity and seriousness inside Aset ka books.
I can say I developed a deep respect for Aset Ka, and the way they deal with vampirism and occultism.
For some, it could sound "dull", after all, it does not portray the vampire as the ones we see in literature, movies, goth parties. However, living this life is also up to each individual, who may embrace a fashion ifestyle, or be simply the neighbor watering the grass.
What I admire, are those who seek for evolution, development, inner growth with maturity, respect, and understanding of the good things and the difficulties that Spiritual journeys usually brings.
So those are some words I wanted to share. I am glad we can find mature people talking about vampirism in such a beautiful and serious way.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

A personal view of what I have been finding over the years Empty Re: A personal view of what I have been finding over the years

Post by Lynskha 08.11.17 14:51

*lifestyle
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down