There are an disturbance in the force!

+2
Vertigo
Elaina
6 posters

Go down

There are an disturbance in the force! Empty There are an disturbance in the force!

Post by Vertigo 03.04.09 0:08

Ridiculous title, eh?

But it actually explain it all...

Yesterday I was thinking...of course, I think all the time.

What came into my mind was that ive read something very interesting on an Wiccan forum.

Go read by yourself. Smile

http://www.wiccaforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=21936

http://www.wiccaforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22399&hl

Now the point...

Anyone else believe its due to Asetians waking up?

In the AB it was mentioned that during the djehuty of the crocodile many Asetians didnt awaken or did not even reincarnate.

Now, its the djehuty of the serpent and many Asetians that havent been made in flesh for hundreds of years come back to the world.

Keep in mind that all Asetians arent Aset Ka, so there may be many psi-vampires and energyholics out there who have the power of an Asetian but havent come to their senses yet.

Think about it...maybe thousands of unawakened, sleepy or active Asetians draining ambient energy.

Thats the same thing as going to the bank, take all their money and then go out the front door while waving at the people outside...

I know ambient energy lack limit, but still, you get the point.

I have a theory that an Asetian may never completely awake until that Asetian meet an another Asetian.

Thats why an unawakened or sleepy Asetian may want to make contact with other Asetians or potential Asetians, to recover more of their memories.

All I can do is keep watching the events, this may be interesting.

Would be cool if Aset Ka came with giant scorpion robots and conquered the world. Twisted Evil
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

There are an disturbance in the force! Empty Re: There are an disturbance in the force!

Post by Elaina 03.04.09 6:48

Hey Laiko, can you post some of the information for those of us that arent registered on that site?
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

There are an disturbance in the force! Empty Re: There are an disturbance in the force!

Post by Daniel09 03.04.09 9:14

*sigh* It is possible, and I feel kind of drained after mucking through that forum's sign-up process and reading the childish threads.

From what I read, the main focus is that they believe the planets are messing with the older generation of sensitive-to-energy people, generally around 1960. Others referenced Obama obtaining power as well. They digressed an awful lot talking about nonsense though, so it was hard to get a lot of good information.

Back to the subject of Asetians, it could be possible that a large number of them are awakening and that their experiments are creating a disturbance, or even their presence on the physical plane. It's hard to say with certainty though, as there are a large amount of other factors coming into play that are warping the world around everyone. There's no doubt a new age of living is upon the people. They'll have to get used to change, which was promised so dearly by their favorite polititian, but was going to happen anyway.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaina 03.04.09 9:46

lol after reading your post Daniel I am glad I didnt sign up.
I hate politics and cannot say I agree with the current Obama choice but I dont like politicians in general.
I do think there are things happening currently that we do not all see nor do we have all understanding to it.
Elaina
Elaina
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 03.04.09 13:17

Elaina, sorry for not being able to fix the thread since ive been stranded for a while.

However, people who are energy sensitive have sensed a "wonky" and "dark" energy for a time.

The feeling have become stronger for every year that passed.

The ones on the forum were thinking of the radical movement when it came to the president election last year.

Some believed other things, such as planet movement.

I believe that the Asetians are part of it, their power and knowledge should not be underestimated.

Especially not their gifts to bend and manipulate energy.

Although, it may NOT be the Asetians.

There may be elitist orders similar to the Aset Ka and unknown otherkin that may also be very gifted when it comes to energy manipulation.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 15.04.09 23:39

Laiko Su Katara wrote:Keep in mind that all Asetians arent Aset Ka, so there may be many psi-vampires and energyholics out there who have the power of an Asetian but havent come to their senses yet.

Please do not consider me ignorant, but could you explain your thoughts process leading to the comment that "all Asetians aren't Aset Ka"? I would think that all members of AK are Asetian and vice versa. Did you mean that all Asetianists aren't Aset Ka, a concept I would completely agree with.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Vertigo 16.04.09 14:39

Phoenix wrote:
Please do not consider me ignorant, but could you explain your thoughts process leading to the comment that "all Asetians aren't Aset Ka"? I would think that all members of AK are Asetian and vice versa. Did you mean that all Asetianists aren't Aset Ka, a concept I would completely agree with.

I never consider anyone ignorant when they ask a good question.

Aset ka is the name of the order.

There must be many Asetians not part of the order roaming around trying to find their way home.
Vertigo
Vertigo
Insider
Insider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankhhape 16.04.09 14:56

There are also non-Asetians in the Order
Ankhhape
Ankhhape
Banned

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2008-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan 16.04.09 15:26

Ankhhape wrote:There are also non-Asetians in the Order
I agree with you. Keepers for instance are one example of that.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3028
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel09 16.04.09 16:06

Jonathan wrote:
Ankhhape wrote:There are also non-Asetians in the Order
I agree with you. Keepers for instance are one example of that.

I'm pretty sure normal people who have proven their worth have been a part of the Aset Ka.
Daniel09
Daniel09
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix 16.04.09 19:32

Thanks. I forgot about the Keepers.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum