Vampires and Being Embraced

+2
MysticLightShinethForth
CREdarkness
6 posters

Go down

Vampires and Being Embraced  Empty Vampires and Being Embraced

Post by CREdarkness 27.09.18 16:08

This is a topic I know very little about. I’ve looked it up in the past, but I could not find enough detail. I had found a few websites that likened vampiric embrace to the turn of a vampire, by another. I can’t find anything on the topic now. Does anyone know anything about it? I’ve read source material in folklore and myth, even those do not say much, if anything, about embracing. What is your information?
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2018-09-22

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Being Embraced  Empty Re: Vampires and Being Embraced

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.09.18 16:45

Dracula biting his fangs into his victims, I think, often embraced them...? Apart from that, I only know about the concept from... video games. Learn to distinguish fantasy and fiction from truth and reality. Of course, the former can be based on the latter, but often warped, twisted and distorted, so do not take it at face value for deriving its meaning directly from reality. It can be subsequently filtered through the fantasy and imagination of individuals where there happens complete reconstructions from its original source, if there ever was any, in reality... Also keep in mind that many of those roleplayers employ a lot of terminology from games into their supposedly 'vampiric' groups which might confuse people into believing it to be real unless they employ some moderate level of skepticism and only slightly educated level of perception... or any sane mind of rationality...

Well, this is not a forum for roleplay and fiction... I think you have come to the wrong place.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.09.18 16:54

And this is not to put you down. You have just got to understand that we are not interested in this kind of thing.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 27.09.18 17:25

Oh, this is getting interesting. . . Dracula you say? Do you know where to find this Dracula? I’ve read a bit about him, I didn’t know he had fangs though. Most of the reading material I’ve read on Dracula mentions that he wasn’t particularly a blood drinker, nor a vampire, just a very heinous tyrant. Do you have any source you can list? I’d love to read about it. And thank you for answering. I can see where you’re coming from the internet is definitely full of nonsense and it can be difficult to distinguish.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 27.09.18 17:43

Lol ...
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 27.09.18 19:32

Seems Rhea Kaye was right. Her point was proven from another thread...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 29.09.18 16:09

Dracula is a fictional character.
Some believe in turning, via some method. Biting to turn is not it though, and ant other hypothesized method has yet to be proven or openly succeeded
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 30.09.18 4:00

I read that he was a voivode and Impaler, and there were multiple “Dracula’s” historically. He took over some portion of the regions he lived near/within or something like that, and it had to do with the different rule which was evading (as far as I know). His family ordered him to take aggressive measures towards some other ruler involved due to where they were going with power... and as far as I know he was not ever historically recorded to actually be a vampire. Just a tyrant who resorted to psychopathic measures, although even this is questionable because of rumored witches, posession, and the affects of severe trauma/abuse/enslavement from the time he was young. I’m guessing you’re talking about Bram Stoker’s. I didn’t catch that at first.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:31

Dracula is the fictional character created by Either Bram Stoker.
Some believe the character was based in the actions of the historical figure known as Vlad the Impaler. His given name being Vlad Tapes or Vlad Dracul III, providing my memory serves accurately. He was known for imposing his political enemies as a way to strike fear in his enemies, driving out and preventing war, and earn the admiration of his people in what is now Hungary. His father was a member in a group (like a social club :p) called Ordo Dracul or Order of the Dragon.

That's the gist of what I kniw/can remember.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:32

Others believe that Erezebet (Elizabeth) Bathory was actually the inspiration for the fictional Dracula.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 30.09.18 16:33

Sorry for all the typos. Autocorrect sneaks in before I can catch it.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 01.10.18 2:04

Vlad II Dracul (Dragon/Drake), Draculesti... One source referred to one of Vlad The Impaler’s Ancestors as “The Dragon”, and apparently “Dracula” later on. I can’t seem to find those articles anymore though. Around 50% of my source information has gone missing, I’m not sure if it’s some portion of the web going down, or something else.. Funny though, to mention Bram Stoker’s fictional Dracula, when approaching the topic of Embracing. I used to find the mention of actual vampiric embrace. I’m guessing there is no link between Aset Ka, and the original Embracing of a Vampire. I was hoping I could find something which would inform me on the matter.
😉😂
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 07.10.18 16:04

You're the one who asked about Dracula..

You could try the actual asked la website.. rather than the forum..

I already explained the origin of the name Dracul
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 09.10.18 1:00

The bite-to-turn method I remain heavily skeptical on. I am aware of a community of individuals who believe in vampirism being transmitted along the lines of a virus. That's the only Turning I've come across that is not directly tied into the lore, and stands on it's own basis, more or less.

I do think that it could hypothetically be possible to nudge someone toward the light-bulb switch, in a manner of speaking. Less of a direct conduit and more encouraging access to resources and knowledge, which is then the catalyst for the Awakening on the individual's own terms. The seed already there, just in need of watering. But, that does then open up the potential for falsification, lies and manipulation.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CREdarkness 11.10.18 0:50

Thank you nachtzerehn.
CREdarkness
CREdarkness
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by MR84 15.02.19 20:24

Personally, I have not seen any method that can "turn" someone into a vampire. It seems either you are, or you're not. A method may exist, but I am unaware of it if it does.

As for embracing, I embrace few. Of those I have, they eventually explained to me that my embrace is "unexplainable" but "very comforting" and "sensual". May or may not be related to who I am, not sure. It seems an embrace from me changes people, but not into vampires lol.

MR84
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2018-09-06

https://quackimaduck.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 16.02.19 2:34

"turn" someone into a vampire method. ''Six years ago, I saw relevant information on a website.'' However, the site has been gone for a long time. Can't find it anymore.

A manual is mentioned above. The author is a woman named Madeline X.
This manual was published by Jeanne.
Is a manual that teaches others how to become a vampire. The title of the book is "How to Become a Vampire in 6 Easy Lessons".

The website also marked: "So let everyone down! This manual does not make you a vampire. "

Internet rumors, how to become a vampire's spell.
The spell comes from a book called "HOW TO BECOME A VAMPIRE" .Which contains seven ways to become a vampire, as well as a vampire novice survival guide, how to avoid vampire hunters, choose a vampire name, and so on.

"Not sure if it is true."

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 7:25

That would be Madame X, I imagine.
She's a part of the Greater Vampire Community (the same community that many forum members here scoff at). She runs her own group(s) - House of the Dreaming and webforums The Darkened Mirror. She also hosted a Youtube series, of which the title escapes me right now.
She self-identifies as a Sanguivore last I remember.
I may be confusing her with someone else at this point, but I believe she's also Canadian.

I doubt it's literally to become a vampire. I can take a look around. I suspect it is satire, tongue-in-cheek, or something else altogether.

I once compiled a (now outdated) piece, giving very brief description(s) on the beliefs of turning, and what methods are speculated to result in a turn.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 21.02.19 7:26

*I can share my piece, if you're interested but I don't want to provide too much of a self-plug without being asked.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down