What is the definition of freshman?

2 posters

Go down

What is the definition of freshman? Empty What is the definition of freshman?

Post by Rael 14.11.18 2:28

"Three years ago or four years ago."
"Friends who have not seen for many years suddenly appear in my dreams."
"That is a black world with nothing."
"The friend is there, she said to me, you have to choose."
"Give me four options, the first is freshman; the second is break free; the third is destruction; the fourth is  perished ."

"After a friend, a strange man has been yelling at me in my dreams, repeating the word newborn."
Rael wants to ask. "What is the definition of freshman?" Does anyone know. Rael want to know the definition of a newborn.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

What is the definition of freshman? Empty Re: What is the definition of freshman?

Post by Lynskha 14.11.18 4:25

Hello Rael.

a dictionary definition would be "A freshman, first year, or frosh, is a person in the first year at an educational institution, usually a secondary or post-secondary school."

It seems that if it relates to your dream, it would mean someone who is starting something, a new person, like when you enter school.
Maybe, and I say maybe because I am using some shallow interpretations, but if you think about 4 stages, it is like they are associated with internal stages of transformation.

First you begin, then you awake ( break free ), then you have to destruct, and then "die". 4 alchemical processes in order to become a "real being".

They said options, like which stage would you enter?

My suggestion is for you to observe what all of this would mean to you, according to your knowledge, studies, beliefs and practices.

I am not sure if you have read Aset Ka books like The Book of Orion, or its version inside the Violet Throne, but there are interesting things that could help you, especially in the part of the three initiations.

I talk about the alchemical processes in a quick view here.

https://eternalflow-7.blogspot.com/2018/11/reflections-alchemy-of-soul.html?fbclid=IwAR09qKXE-fxD3BGZiDI75JcmGD7jZypoAD4U--OMotGefOgmsng7pXMI_CA

I hope it may help you somehow.

Regards.
Lynskha
Lynskha
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2017-08-25

Back to top Go down

What is the definition of freshman? Empty Re: What is the definition of freshman?

Post by Rael 15.11.18 2:28

"I hope so."
"I happen to need help." Don't want to be trapped in a familiar and strange place.

It happens countless times and has become the norm.
"always get caught when I fall asleep by accident."
"then I tried to wake up, but it took me a while to get out of it." Every time is a half-awake state, very troubled.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down