How Do You Hold a Group Responsible?

3 posters

Go down

How Do You Hold a Group Responsible? Empty How Do You Hold a Group Responsible?

Post by Maxx 10.01.19 21:11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QAY0qc0u-4
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

How Do You Hold a Group Responsible? Empty Re: How Do You Hold a Group Responsible?

Post by Troublemaker 11.01.19 7:07

I ended up watching all of this. He is very interesting in his viewpoints.
(The aggressive pastor was rather annoying to listen to.)
I ended up looking through some of his other videos and he makes a lot of sense in what he says.
There was one particular video where he talks about female aggression, calmly, and gets the interviewer so upset she can't even let him finish a sentence.

This one is good too. https://youtu.be/IIeI5kByIpI
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

How Do You Hold a Group Responsible? Empty Re: How Do You Hold a Group Responsible?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.01.19 8:19

Oh, what a surprise, I listen to Jordan Peterson quite a lot. Nice to see that you are bringing him up and good to see positive feedback about him from here. Very Happy He is a very brilliant man and I enjoy listening particularly to his psychology lectures or life lessons. It has proven very helpful so far.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.01.19 8:55

I discovered him yesterday when the link was posted. I must say, he seems to have quite a remarkable and brilliant mind. What I appreciate is that he has the personality and courage to say those things not many other people will say. But he does it in an elegant way.
I notice he remains calm even when facing some of the most infantile idiots who try to shut him down with flawed rhetoric. It's like seeing a healthy voice in the midst of all the madness. But people don't want a healthy voice in some of these debates we can find him in. They want a continuation of their own diseased thinking.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 11.01.19 8:57

Very much agreed. Very Happy
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 11.01.19 19:36

Something that really caught my attention about this guy was his discussion of chaos.
In his view, chaos is feminine, and order is more masculine. This makes a lot of sense.
His ideas are quite fascinating, really. How he feels about chaos and its interaction with order. How chaos is necessary, to modify order and bring it to the next level in a healthier way. Nice.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 11.01.19 21:15

technique...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS9W-wlJHPA
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.01.19 10:33

First in the comments section:

"Peterson: I like cats.

Interviewer: So are you saying we should kill dogs?"
Peterson: I-

Interviewer: So you're saying women should allow men to finish their sentences? "

Gave me a chuckle. lol!
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum