Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here

4 posters

Go down

Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here Empty Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here

Post by darkstarfyre 14.04.19 0:36

Hi I am darkstarfyre. I hope to learn more about the asetians as I am curious about them. Also hoping if possible to join the vampire watcher group but I know they are secretive as well.

darkstarfyre
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2018-01-18

Back to top Go down

Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here Empty Re: Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.04.19 5:32

Well met. Have you read any of the public material written by the Aset Ka?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here Empty Re: Hi hope I can learn more about aset ka here

Post by darkstarfyre 14.04.19 5:46

Its been quite some time so I need to refresh. I got all books except for violet throne. Waiting for it to come. Strange though the book never arrives. Shocked Wall

darkstarfyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 14.04.19 5:58

My own copy of the Violet Throne arrived outside of my front door. They knocked very hard on the door. I was in bed. I came out of bed and they were gone, left with a package sitting outside of the door. Maybe if they did the same to you it got stolen? Let's hope not... But you do not know that the Violet Throne includes both the Book of Orion, Liber Silentis and an augmented version of the Asetian Bible?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstarfyre 14.04.19 5:59

Not yet as I have read through yet. Thanks for telling me.

darkstarfyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 14.04.19 11:51

darkstarfyre wrote: Also hoping if possible to join the vampire watcher group but I know they are secretive as well.

Hi, I am a member of this group (however, I'm not in a position that would allow me to recruit anyone else, I am quite a new Initiate). If you want to learn more about the Watchers Group, you may want to read the Vampire Watchers thread in which I posted quite extensively a few weeks ago. The more correct name btw is just Watchers Group. The "Vampire Watchers" are just a "sub-division" of our organisation, we deal with investigations of all types of psychic and supernatural phenomenon, not just vampires - althought both the Aset Ka and the Red Order of Set hold quite a prominent point of our interest, due to their scope and influence, and also due to certain historical connections between the Watchers and the Aset Ka.

As to joining: It took me some years of intense searching just to find the group, and over a year before the Council decided to allow me entry.

In general, membership is very selective, basically there are two types of individuals which are sought: The first are people very knowledgable with occult history, rituals, different religions and spiritual traditions (some understanding of old languages such as Latin, Greek or Hebrew is an asset too because a lot of materials in our archives are very old).

The second are people that have psychic abilities that can benefit our work, such as telepathy, Remote Viewing, proficiency in astral travel etc.

Oh, and a lot of our members come from a Christian background. This is not a prerequisite for becoming a member (we also have Wiccans, shamans and various other traditions), but if someone is hostile towards the Christian faith then that person probably won't fit into the group very well.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.19 11:56

like oil and water.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 14.04.19 12:00

Maxx wrote:like oil and water.

Well, I wouldn't word it that strongly, but you're not completely wrong either lol.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 14.04.19 12:02

Btw, maxx, you do realise that there are occult (and perhaps also historical) connections between Christianity and the Aset Ka, even if the Asetian Bible tends to downplay those connections and/or view the Christian tenents very critically?
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 14.04.19 12:24

In the same fashion that I was an ordained Christian Minister for many years only used in exorcism. But no longer.

Sounds like a parallel story, huh?
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by darkstarfyre 16.05.19 7:15

I finally finish the violet throne. Wish there are more information release.

darkstarfyre
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down