Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set?

3 posters

Go down

Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set? Empty Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set?

Post by Lightseeker 18.04.19 15:35

I'm currently looking into the ToS' "Order of the Vampyre" a bit. If anyone knows where I could find any of their documents (either the "Vampyre Papers" or issues of "Nightwing") online, I'd appreciate if you'd share the link with me either here or by PM. Thanks! Smile
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2012-08-06

Back to top Go down

Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set? Empty Re: Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set?

Post by Lightseeker 20.04.19 0:53

Well, on second thought, this is probably the wrong place to ask. I doubt there would be very many Setians around this forum lol.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set? Empty Re: Order of the Vampyre within the Temple of Set?

Post by Maxx 20.04.19 7:36

years ago there was an individual that sent me files and inner conversations as he thought I would be interested in that material.  I never looked at any of it except on the beginning like newsletters, etc.

I have changed computers over the years and have no idea where it went to.  Into the ether I suppose.  I had absolutely no interest in the inner workings of that group. I would have probably flushed it down the toilet.

Interesting how you have such great interest in particular things and my interest is exactly zippo in those items.  lol. Our ancestry must not be connected at all.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightseeker 22.04.19 7:07

So it seems.... It's a pity you don't have the stuff anymore Sad It's one of the few things I'm not even able to find in our online archives. We have allmost all the Tos Tablets and quite a lot from the Order of the Trapezoid and Order of Anpu, but nothing from the Order of the Vampyre. I was interested to see how it fits in with other vampyre traditions.
Lightseeker
Lightseeker
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by A.Nightside 01.10.19 13:52

Something to add to my to-do/to-research/find list.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down