What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:01

ahhh. good. I see I have touched on your problem. have a pleasant day.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3263
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 14.07.19 12:06

Nice escape route, little rabbit.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:14

could it be better than just coming out in the open and saying it must be tough running an advice column and handing out advice on something you have no knowledge of......while admitting it out in the open. lol

Now that's strong.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 14.07.19 12:18

I will leave it at that, thank you, Maxx. Will not wish to derail this thread further, like in so many others. It is merely comical to witness this happen again and again, haha. Thank you, big humor and good laughs. I frankly do not care about name, fame or reputation, so I'm immune to whatever you say in trying to discredit it - it's non-existent. I merely act as I do.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:26

best wishes. you might venture a new topic and open it on werewolf...and I will not speak for your sake.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sybil Mason on 14.07.19 16:50

Maxx wrote:Admin.  please delete the duplicate posting.  I am having problems with my system at the moment and getting duplicates.....or maybe spirit wants it emphasized.  LOL.

Done.

Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum