What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:01

ahhh. good. I see I have touched on your problem. have a pleasant day.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 14.07.19 12:06

Nice escape route, little rabbit.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 623
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:14

could it be better than just coming out in the open and saying it must be tough running an advice column and handing out advice on something you have no knowledge of......while admitting it out in the open. lol

Now that's strong.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 14.07.19 12:18

I will leave it at that, thank you, Maxx. Will not wish to derail this thread further, like in so many others. It is merely comical to witness this happen again and again, haha. Thank you, big humor and good laughs. I frankly do not care about name, fame or reputation, so I'm immune to whatever you say in trying to discredit it - it's non-existent. I merely act as I do.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 623
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 14.07.19 12:26

best wishes. you might venture a new topic and open it on werewolf...and I will not speak for your sake.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Sybil Mason on 14.07.19 16:50

Maxx wrote:Admin.  please delete the duplicate posting.  I am having problems with my system at the moment and getting duplicates.....or maybe spirit wants it emphasized.  LOL.

Done.

_________________
Sybil             سيبيل ماسَن
Vampirism Forum Administrator
Sybil Mason
Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 73
Location : Land of eternal night
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by A.Nightside on 01.10.19 14:51

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Ask yourself some questions.
What does it mean to be awakened? Why do you consider yourself to be?

Don't jump to conclusions, don't make assumptions.
Rhea's first comment was pretty much on the money, imo.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 442
Age : 29
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 01.10.19 15:49

A. Nightside.

Don't waste your time on this fool.
Gloo, Naoom, and George Gosdas, are all one and the same person.

I also suspect, for all those that know of what I am making reference, that the fake Eric Duke, that has tried to make contact with all of you.....is also, George Gosdas.

A couple of other names I suspect he has tried to use here as well.  I hope his father has made him take his medication lately as his mother has come damn near dis-owning him.  I almost believe that George's father, from Spain, has visited the US in times past and ETU Malku was the result of that visit although the visa did not mention that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by A.Nightside on 01.10.19 15:54

Ah, skimming through, I wasn't sure if the OP was from Gloo or Naoom. They definitely seemed similar. Thanks for the heads up, Maxx.
A.Nightside
A.Nightside
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 442
Age : 29
Location : New Hampshire, US
Registration date : 2017-06-07

http://reality-of-identity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Naoom on 02.10.19 2:16

Maxx wrote:A. Nightside.

Don't waste your time on this fool.
Gloo, Naoom, and George Gosdas, are all one and the same person.

I also suspect, for all those that know of what I am making reference, that the fake Eric Duke, that has tried to make contact with all of you.....is also, George Gosdas.

A couple of other names I suspect he has tried to use here as well.  I hope his father has made him take his medication lately as his mother has come damn near dis-owning him.  I almost believe that George's father, from Spain, has visited the US in times past and ETU Malku was the result of that visit although the visa did not mention that.


Hello Maxx. I am George as I have changed my username here under request. My father is Greek as myself and I have no relationship with that person Eric Duke. He sent me a friend request as to all the people who defended the AK on Facebook as I am pretty sure he is Vincent Irkalla. When I asked him who he is he blocked me and this happened to ALL the people in the Asetianist group on Facebook as I shared it with them to warn them, so they don't add him by accident as I did. I have screenshots of my conversation with him (not really a conversation since only I asked questions and he just blocked me). It's funny you are still around and make personal attacks out all of the sudden. I would request the admins to check the IP address and do something about this as it is getting out of the line.
Naoom
Naoom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 209
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 02.10.19 2:28

I can attest to this being the fact of the matter, stated above by Naoom. George Gosdas isn't the same member of this forum that he used to be but has matured quite a bit. We're in contact on social media and at the same time as Eric Duke sent all these friend requests, me and Naoom were two of the people targetted and we even discussed it at that moment.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 623
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 02.10.19 2:30

Also, I don't think Gloo is Naoom or George Gosdas at all. Entirerly different people.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 623
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Rhea Kaye on 02.10.19 6:43

I would say the same- while I have no real idea who that Eric Duke profile belongs to, I do not think it belongs to George. 
I also think the personal attacks should be left out.... we are all on the path to evolution, and from what I've seen George has indeed come a long way. I find that he has an interesting mind and perspective. 

He was also sent a request by whoever owned that fake account.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 930
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 02.10.19 7:51

If the personal attacks have actually drawn out what is really happening behind the scenes, then I am happy to have been an assist. This scene actually says much about how things are really taking place.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Naoom on 02.10.19 8:23

but what if they are not? Then they are simply unasked for because you said so many things that are simply untrue and didn't apologize. What is happening behind the scenes is that you are trying to mess with people's personal lives (and apparently without success) and cause conflict for no reason. The fact you do this simply because you know you won't get banned for doing it shows your true intentions.
Naoom
Naoom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 209
Location : United Kingdom
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Maxx on 02.10.19 8:47

your conjecture, as usual, does not reveal true intent and holds many imperfections only being aware of half the story. Good luck.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 3331
Age : 104
Location : USA
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 02.10.19 8:50

Naoom, let's not stir the beast from its sleep next to the Nile...
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 623
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess on 01.12.19 20:06

Naoom wrote:Greetings. I have had the same issue for a while. From what I gather, it is not a result of lack of energy but rather a lack of quality energy. In fact, most of times it happens because of too much energy gathered by unclean sources. Every interaction is an exchange of energy and usually people you cannot avoid interacting with (because of job or similar) can become a problem if you don't take precautions. In these scenarios there is nothing more helpful than a person whose energy is compatible to yours. A lot of people recommend shielding and it is great to a degree but remember these energies enter you because you allow them to, for one reason or the other. The most useful defense I have discovered is to consiously refrain from scanning people's auras but also to block others trying to probe yours. The former more often than the latter. On a side note, the physical problems it can cause are definitely negative but nothing in comparison to the psychological effects and the spiritual stagnation that manifest afterwards. Other useful things to do include grounding the excess energies and meditation, among others but those practices you mentioned yourself can be very helpful too. I wonder if others here have had this issue and I am curious to read their contributions and also see how it works out for you and again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I isolate myself from most of humanity for the very reasons you are describing. Grounding through visualization can help, with much practice, to strengthen yourself against assaults. I have not fed in some time and perhaps it is due to the fact that I am a sanguine vampire. Energy from a living person does not sustain me as I would like. It does not last very long sadly and the quality varies so much that I just avoid it.  Though that is not healthy at all and I know this. Too much to say and not enough energy to explain it all.

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : Plymouth England
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Rhea Kaye on 01.12.19 20:14

There is no such thing as "sanguine vampire" outside of the stupidity of the VCN.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 930
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess on 01.12.19 20:21

Rhea Kaye wrote:There is no such thing as "sanguine vampire" outside of the stupidity of the VCN.

You have a right to your opinion but you do not have a right to decide whether i exist or not. I am not here to fight or insult anyone. I politely disagree with you.

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : Plymouth England
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Rhea Kaye on 01.12.19 20:27

That's fine, but the truth doesn't change depending on whether or not someone decides to make up a story or fake categorization. Real vampirism involves the vital energy and draining of that though any means. It isn't dependent upon silly categorizations made up by humanity. 
Speaking of actual vampirism, usually those new people who come in screaming that they are a vampire are fakes and simply incomplete individuals looking for attention. 
This forum has seen more than enough bullshit over the years and it has gotten old. 
Usually, regular participants don't care to please anyone or cater to egos.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 930
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess on 01.12.19 20:32

Rhea Kaye wrote:That's fine, but the truth doesn't change depending on whether or not someone decides to make up a story or fake categorization. Real vampirism involves the vital energy and draining of that though any means. It isn't dependent upon silly categorizations made up by humanity. 
Speaking of actual vampirism, usually those new people who come in screaming that they are a vampire are fakes and simply incomplete individuals looking for attention. 
This forum has seen more than enough bullshit over the years and it has gotten old. 
Usually, regular participants don't care to please anyone or cater to egos.

I don't think that I said that I am exclusively a blood drinker It is my preference. I use the word sanguine to differentiate what i prefer.

I am sure that there are many screaming newbies on any forum to cause havoc. As far as pleasing people or egos I am not sure where to go with that as I have done neither.

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : Plymouth England
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess on 01.12.19 20:35

It was my mistake for not being more clear in my wording. I am sorry for that. I'm not trying to cause a problem. I have enjoyed reading the many varied topics here so far. I am unwell and suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia and due to that my wording can be unclear sometimes.

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : Plymouth England
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Jonathan on 02.12.19 5:22

ambercatgoddess wrote:It was my mistake for not being more clear in my wording. I am sorry for that. I'm not trying to cause a problem. I have enjoyed reading the many varied topics here so far. I am unwell and suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia and due to that my wording can be unclear sometimes.

Don't worry about that we all make use of unclear wording at times or have convictions that don't align with others. You're not causing problems. That's fine and everyone is free to purse whatever resonates with them at the moment, even though here we often try to point people to more accurate material and sources when we can to prevent them from falling for misinformation.

If you don't mind me asking, what vampire literature or traditions are you familiar with?
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2466
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by ambercatgoddess on 02.12.19 6:18

Jonathan wrote:
ambercatgoddess wrote:It was my mistake for not being more clear in my wording. I am sorry for that. I'm not trying to cause a problem. I have enjoyed reading the many varied topics here so far. I am unwell and suffer from chronic pain and fibromyalgia and due to that my wording can be unclear sometimes.

Don't worry about that we all make use of unclear wording at times or have convictions that don't align with others. You're not causing problems. That's fine and everyone is free to purse whatever resonates with them at the moment, even though here we often try to point people to more accurate material and sources when we can to prevent them from falling for misinformation.

If you don't mind me asking, what vampire literature or traditions are you familiar with?

The literature is what I have researched and read. From fiction to books claiming to be non-fiction. The fiction spans from Bram Stokers Dracula, Stephen King's Salems Lot, Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu, Lord Of The Dead by Tom Holland, The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova I believe, Let the right one in, Anne Rice Novels, Poppy Z Brite Lost Souls, The Laurell K Hamilton vampire hunter series, The Hunger and many more some of which I cannot remember at present. Vampire The Masquerade roleplaying games where I was drawn to The Followers Of Set which was ironic as I had always felt drawn to him from a very young age. I have spent many years reading occult tomes and astrology, sigil magic, rope magic and tarot to being able to feel a person's aura. Believe that if you will or not. I spent a long time researching non-fiction criminal cases from Elizabeth Bathory to a case in Greece where people mistook the body's natural progression of hair growth and fingernails after death as being a clear sign of vampirism. Superstition and interesting things I cannot explain but all of it interesting and adding to my knowledge. I want to know more and consider myself a perpetual student and always willing to listen and investigate other theories or perspectives.  

I know that there is enough knowledge in the world that I will never know it all but I will try *smiles* Can we talk some more perhaps I may learn something from you too?

ambercatgoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Location : Plymouth England
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one? - Page 2 Empty Re: What advice would you give to a clueless recently awakened vampire that almost starved because he didn't suspect he was one?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum