New Tomb found in Jordon

Go down

New Tomb found in Jordon Empty New Tomb found in Jordon

Post by Maxx 14.07.19 22:25

I am not for sure this video I am posting here will show up or not I will give it a try. They may not allow it up for long if it does show. But it is saying they have found Alexander the Great and Cleopatra's tomb along with what appears to be the Ark of the covenant and also...what got my attention... they say they have discovered a third of the Library of Alexandria that was destroyed.

I would not put much trust in all this coming from George Noory and his coast-to-coast paid channel but the reason I am looking at it is the guest talking about it. Carmen Boulten is the guest. She has made CVDs of Egypt that were credible in the past. She is saying this is 1000 times bigger than King Tuts tomb.....I think she is meaning in importance. Anyway. Check it out for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEkbMdOTnOc&fbclid=IwAR1BqK8mslSQ8oeRqRMwCeDHUkRZ83GD12X1hjY9LCqskboOERUha9w8Buc

COAST TO COAST AM. According to Carmen Boulter's contact, the tomb contains a rectangular object with gold bars and melted rubies that fit the description of the Ark of the Covenant. Perhaps even more astounding, the site is said to house 1/3 of the lost library of Alexandria, as well as the burial sarcophagi of Cleopatra and Alexander the Great. Hidden from the public, the tomb has only been visited twice so far, said Boulter, who admitted that she has not seen it yet but was allowed to hold one of the artifacts-- a dagger said to be found positioned over Alexander's heart.

This whole thing sounds too far out except it is coming from Carmen Boulter.

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

New Tomb found in Jordon Empty Re: New Tomb found in Jordon

Post by Maxx 15.07.19 18:15

I was sad to hear her description of the items from King Tuts tomb are disappearing one by one and it appears that the two sons of Zahi Hawass and Zahi are responsible

Previously I posted about Zahi being placed in that position by the Rothschilds so it is obvious where the items are going.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum