Bastet and Sekhmet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Rhea Kaye on 02.08.19 8:09

Robert Sushko's love for this place is eternal, it seems.

Now that timeframe is spot on- it has been a decade!!! Now why on Earth is he so obsessed about this place? I'd say he's obsessed with its members too, but it really just seems to be aimed at the trinity of Maxx, Jonathan and Victor. Now I'd personally be flattered to have sparked someone's obsession for such a long period of time.  jocolor

Entertaining stuff.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 926
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Jonathan on 02.08.19 8:18

Rhea Kaye wrote:Robert Sushko's love for this place is eternal, it seems.

Now that timeframe is spot on- it has been a decade!!! Now why on Earth is he so obsessed about this place? I'd say he's obsessed with its members too, but it really just seems to be aimed at the trinity of Maxx, Jonathan and Victor. Now I'd personally be flattered to have sparked someone's obsession for such a long period of time.  jocolor

Entertaining stuff.

Don't sweat it, I’m certain that you've now also earned his undying admiration!

He’s the typical example of a hater that is really just a confused admirer. He first came here to learn, he had a lot of admiration for the people here. Once lies, fake accounts and pretending began to be unmasked a few years later he flipped, as they always do. Now he insults everyone, when in fact we all can see his admiration hiding there. I think he just wants to be a part of the community and learn something real for once, but here we have low tolerance for bullshit and dishonesty.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2463
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 02.08.19 9:10

Naturally, if you fail at something, and you spend so much time trying to become good at it - there's obviously something wrong, a lack of integrity. You're trying to jump over the fence, or the high wall, instead of entering through the gate. You're trying to cheat your way through - that's lack of integrity. I just say this for the poor fellow that he shouldn't have to spend his whole life in such confused state and misdirection. Get over yourself.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 621
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Sybil Mason on 02.08.19 9:40

We have confirmed and this is indeed yet another fake account from Robert Sushko.

Thank you Jonathan for the information and your able discernment. We kindly appreciate it.

The fraudulent user has been banned.

_________________
Sybil             سيبيل ماسَن
Vampirism Forum Administrator
Sybil Mason
Sybil Mason
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 73
Location : Land of eternal night
Registration date : 2011-02-02

http://www.vampirismforum.com

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Rhea Kaye on 02.08.19 9:47

The legendary ban hammer. Not always seen, but sometimes only felt. The essence of nightmares and the fabric of doom. 
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 926
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Jonathan on 02.08.19 9:56

Sybil Mason wrote:Thank you Jonathan for the information and your able discernment. We kindly appreciate it.

My pleasure to help!

Horns

Rhea Kaye wrote:The legendary ban hammer. Not always seen, but sometimes only felt. The essence of nightmares and the fabric of doom. 

A hammer fabled for hitting this one too many times on that empty head.  Wall
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2463
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Rhea Kaye on 02.08.19 10:39

But it sure is fun to watch.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 926
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Nightshade on 21.08.19 6:11

I’m trying to ignore the whole Robert Sushko mess because he always pops up here every once in awhile. lol

Speaking of musicians, in a recent conversation with a friend I was made aware of this Japanese girl known as LiSA that is an enthusiastic member in one of the largest groups of Asetianists in Japan. I was told that she’s a rather prominent and gifted musician and composer in Japan.

Check out one of her concerts on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk91YvPXA&list=RDEBdk91YvPXA

I’m not really fond of Japanese music so there’s not much for me there but still an interesting detail. She certainly seems to move the audience with her energy.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 333
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Nightshade on 21.08.19 6:26

Here is another example. Not my kind of music at all but my friend say that she’s a really nice and kind individual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alObUAhcJ9Y&list=RDEBdk91YvPXA

It was just an interesting bit of trivia. Either way it seems that Asetian culture is going really strong in the occult scene in Japan.
Nightshade
Nightshade
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 333
Location : The Mind
Registration date : 2013-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Jonathan on 21.08.19 6:53

Nightshade wrote:I’m trying to ignore the whole Robert Sushko mess because he always pops up here every once in awhile. lol

Speaking of musicians, in a recent conversation with a friend I was made aware of this Japanese girl known as LiSA that is an enthusiastic member in one of the largest groups of Asetianists in Japan. I was told that she’s a rather prominent and gifted musician and composer in Japan.

Check out one of her concerts on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk91YvPXA&list=RDEBdk91YvPXA

I’m not really fond of Japanese music so there’s not much for me there but still an interesting detail. She certainly seems to move the audience with her energy.
Nightshade wrote:Here is another example. Not my kind of music at all but my friend say that she’s a really nice and kind individual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alObUAhcJ9Y&list=RDEBdk91YvPXA

It was just an interesting bit of trivia. Either way it seems that Asetian culture is going really strong in the occult scene in Japan.

It may not be relevant to all students of the tradition but these are still interesting details. Thank you for sharing this, unlike you I actually do enjoy the songs. She has an amazing voice and vocal discipline!

I’m not surprised that Asetian communities are strong in Japan, we can’t forget the influence that Asetians had in Japanese past and historical culture, especially during the period and traditions of the Samurai. There are a lot of Asetian elements in Japanese frameworks of loyalty, nobility, symbolism and discipline that are clearly vestigial from earlier Aset Ka influences.

In fact I believe that occult communities of Asetianism in Japan are much larger and more influential than those here in the USA. Occult here is still in its baby stages and often obfuscated by new age stuff, fictional filling and role-play events of no occult relevance.
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2463
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by MysticLightShinethForth on 21.08.19 10:36

She's an amazing singer. This is impressive. Interesting detail shared by Nightshade, indeed. I'm grateful for it, to widen my perspective and open up new horizons in understanding about the Asetianist community, if that's true.

I can feel she sings with very powerful energy.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Adept
Adept

Number of posts : 621
Location : Sweden
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Jonathan on 23.08.19 11:48

She may not make her spiritual interests and involvement that much public but there are interesting details that I couldn't help but notice. For example she makes several uses of Asetian dates in her releases, particularly those of Aset Ka book publications. Check this out:

foto-no-exif
Jonathan
Jonathan
Master
Master

Number of posts : 2463
Location : United States
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Rhea Kaye on 25.08.19 13:13

Beautiful girl with an amazing voice.
Rhea Kaye
Rhea Kaye
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 926
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Bastet and Sekhmet - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastet and Sekhmet

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum