I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself

5 posters

Go down

I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself Empty I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself

Post by CountChocula 15.12.19 0:11

Greetings and Salutations!

At first, I didn't think it necessary to introduce myself. I prefer to keep a lower profile and I'm rather shy when it comes to creating topics on forums. But, my username might come as a point of contest in the future, so I should state here my intentions on this forum.

My real name is Roman. I am 20 years of age. I am questioning whether or not I am a Vampire, but I have taken up an interest in Magick and Occult studies. I saw this forum, in particular, was open to questioners and even people who use magick with no vampiric traits.

My username isn't a troll or meant to be offensive. My friend and I were trying to come up with a username and she suggested "Count Chocula". I was possessed by some Trickster Spirit, to see if this username was even available. As soon as I saw it was I knew I needed this username. I would have perished otherwise; the Trickster had me by the throat. After all, there is no greater joke than what is aimed at oneself. I am not here to make fun of anyone. I am simply here to gain insight, even though I bear the name of the Great Count Chocula, 300-year cereal mogul, Lord of all things Good and Chocolate. I would like to thank the admin who allowed me in and gave me a chance, despite my username.

A few things about myself I feel I should mention:

- My magick is normally used in introspection, or what others will call Shadow Work. I use magick to better myself and help with day to day interactions and situations that my medication has no control over. It varies from long meditation to simply blessing moon water to help me get through a tough day.

- I have not had any contact with the Egyptian Gods or Goddesses, but rather I have been reached by the Greek Pantheon. I have a better connection to the Gods and Goddesses of the Underworld. I am closer to Hades and Hectate. I am receptive to any message from Aset, but I have not sought her out, which leads me to my questioning if I am a Vampire or not.

- On that topic, I do have what other people would consider Vampiric Traits. I get most of my energy from eating meats. I feel more like myself when I consume blood from animals. I am sensitive to light. I have some small psychic ability (but that is a product of my genetics, my father's side has a sensitivity). But these are all speculations and I haven't found a proper source to truly learn from. I will make a new post elsewhere for advice and guidance on this subject.

I appreciate you taking the time to read my introduction, and I sincerely hope my username is taken in jest and not as an offense.
CountChocula
CountChocula
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-12-13

Back to top Go down

I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself Empty Re: I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.12.19 2:18

No worries about your username, as long as it's carried respectfully and you've already stated your honest intentions with it. Otherwise, yes, I agree it might have come off terribly bad, haha. Welcome to the forum though! Smile

One question, are there any magickal systems you like to work with? We can all learn from different things.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself Empty Re: I Suppose I Should Introduce Myself

Post by CountChocula 15.12.19 10:25

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:No worries about your username, as long as it's carried respectfully and you've already stated your honest intentions with it. Otherwise, yes, I agree it might have come off terribly bad, haha. Welcome to the forum though! Smile

One question, are there any magickal systems you like to work with? We can all learn from different things.

Thank you very much!! Yes, my username is not meant to have any ill intentions, and I am here to learn and grow, much like everyone else. Thank you for the welcome!

I don't feel I have a set magickal system. I am Celtic and I follow what people might consider a "druidic" path I suppose. My magick focuses a lot on nature. I normally study things like the magickal and medicinal uses of herbs or the properties of crystals and other stones. I have similar habits to Wiccans but I don't identify as a Wiccan, since normally what defines a Wiccan is the worship of the Triple Moon Goddess. (Which people say Hectate is, but I haven't experienced it) I don't normally use much magick outside what can be used to bless the home I'm in, bless the people around me, and help myself improve.
CountChocula
CountChocula
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.12.19 11:24

Interesting mention about the Celtic and more druidic path. I resonate with a more nature based and oriented path as well.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 15.12.19 11:37

Hello Count.   Welcome back.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 15.12.19 11:51

He's been here before?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CountChocula 15.12.19 13:45

Maxx wrote:Hello Count.   Welcome back.

I've actually never been here... I'm really new here. I'm sure someone else came before me with the username, it's very funny, but unfortunately I'm not the person you're thinking of.
CountChocula
CountChocula
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by CountChocula 15.12.19 13:46

MysticLightShinethForth wrote:Interesting mention about the Celtic and more druidic path. I resonate with a more nature based and oriented path as well.

Thank you! It's nice to find someone on a similar path to mine.
CountChocula
CountChocula
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tehom 18.02.20 15:19

You feel incredibly familiar .. interesting. I believe I dreamt this.
Tehom
Tehom
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post by Rael 19.02.20 2:07

Maxx wrote:Hello Count.   Welcome back.

Seeing the name "Count" has a familiar feel!
In the forums that Rael used to visit, there happened to be a person named "Count", don't know if it was!

However, he is very busy, and he rarely returns to the forum.

Rael
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2018-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down