Emotional feelings

5 posters

Go down

Emotional feelings Empty Emotional feelings

Post by Aurora_AUS 19.12.19 7:02

I’m posting here in the off topic section because it certainly is very off topic..

I feel things very differently to most people when it comes to emotion. I believe that others here in this forum are the same and maybe I just want to share these feelings somewhere that I’m understood and people can relate on a deeper level.

I am very connected to animals. Their care, wellbeing, health and lifestyle is so important to me. Lately I’ve been seeing things on TV and Facebook of wild animals as well as pets going through such horrible ordeals and it has really been breaking my heart. I literally feel an ache in my chest and pain in my soul. I get so overrun by emotion that I just want to wrap them up in the most powerful, loving and healing energy that I can possibly create.. And those people who hurt them, man.. I get this build up of rage in my body and I just want to lash out and viciously attack them..

I’ve never thought of feeling things so deeply as a good or bad thing, it’s just the way it was for me. But lately it’s been feeling like a bad thing.. This world can be so cruel and devastating. Crying or Very sad

I don’t know what my purpose is of sharing this here.. other than this is a place that I feel comfortable to do so.. I hope it’s not too inappropriate for the forum.

If anyone has any tips on how to control feeling things so powerfully then I’m all ears!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2019-11-25

Back to top Go down

Emotional feelings Empty Re: Emotional feelings

Post by Dai_Moon 19.12.19 7:14

Hey Aurora
A few suggestions. First of all, I feel a lot too. I withdraw intentionally. More so to protect myself sanctity.
Nurture yourself. Nurture the beauty you want in your life. Shift your focus to your interests instead of news, and outer knownt riggers for affects your emotions. Go for a walk. Draw.
I use reiki on myself to help on days when I am out of it or in a dark place.. Its not an easy process... It takes dedication.. Focus. A continument of refining skills and the Essence of Self/Spirit.
Em Hotep.

Dai_Moon
Outsider
Outsider

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 19.12.19 7:22

Hey Dai_Moon,

I intentionally don't watch the news but sometimes you can't help but see things and hear things that you'd really wish you didn't. So withdrawing from it doesn't seem to be working real well for me. It feels like it just gets worse when something does hit me. I also feel like i'm being weak in some way by trying to avoid my emotions and that i should just toughen up and not let it get to me so much. Easier said than done though..

I like your ideas of going for a walk and giving reiki. Thank you, sometimes we need to be reminded of the simpler things that can have bigger impacts on keeping our sanity in check.
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 19.12.19 8:49

Balance is the integration of duality through acceptance, on all levels, from deep to apparently shallow (nothing is really shallow when it comes to genuine balance because everything impacts everything else in an interconnected system of how you function and are, in state and well-being). In our society we're taught not to feel but to only reason and rationalize, no doubt a great ability but out of balance when not balanced with listening to your emotions and how you feel.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.19 10:06

Aurora_Aus.

I was not going to answer anything extra here but your situation does prod me to share what I found as my answer.  I experienced the same identical pattern which tore me up on the inside.  I also am involved with the dead bodies of the animals that I see along the highway and developed a habit of checking with the animal spirit to find if there is still trauma on the crossing over. If so, then I do some items to help in the transition as some former humans I have found hanging around various places.  I have been doing this for a while.  Then one day I had a Being ask me "so what about all the other animals killed like this all over the world I am not being aware of?  What am I able to do about that?  That brought another part of the question up which I had to find the answer regarding.

The answer I asked and the answer I got put me into a different view of what I was seeing and all the mistreatment of animals which I cannot stand to view. Humans I have no problem eliminating but I cannot do that with children or any animal.  I will not relate the answer I was given as there is a truth for all of us... and in many cases that truth is different for every other person.  It is not always the same.

My reason for answering you here is that the answer I received on this question is not for everyone and is given in the Spirit.  I will tell you that the only way you will get any kind of an appropriate and real answer to this is to quietly go and ask Spirit to give you the answer.  When you learn to ask and to receive in this manner you will always get the correct answer.  You no longer have to rely on any answer for anything in asking other people what they think.

What others say when you ask 10 people is 10 different answers to any question and none may even be satisfactory and most do not even apply to the issues at all.  When you ask the source you always get the real answer.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.19 11:29

That's a pretty good point. Going to that source for answers is a lot more reliable and rewarding. 
It is also much safer and more productive than trusting the words of others. 
That internal connection is the most valuable one you will ever cultivate.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.19 11:42

yes.  sometimes the answer will come almost immediately while other times it may be longer like a week or so.  But it will always be given and it will meet your expectations satisfactorily or even greater.

One has to learn the difference between psychic impressions and hallucinations.  The way to do that is to begin doing it and trying it out multi times and do it daily.  That is the only way to determine the difference and learn it.  No one can teach you such as reading a book.  lol.  But the answer will come from within.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.19 13:15

I agree with this, and it's also important to learn which triggers and elements cause hallucinations and interference. Definitely can't be found anywhere in a book. Added fun. 

I understand the emotion about animals and especially their mistreatment. 
The intensity is too much for me to handle but I am frequently bombarded by it. 
Usually I am forced to turn away from whatever media form I see it on, close my eyes, and re-center. 
It is perhaps fortunate I have not seen it happening in person before, or I would not be able to control the rage.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 19.12.19 13:57

accept this or not, not a problem.  

not long ago I was driving thinking on other things when in a very fast flash I became aware of a small bird diving at me and I tried to divert and miss it.  No success. It hit the front of my auto and was killed instantly.  How could this happen? I was shocked and almost in shock that I killed this little creature.  I pulled over and then turned around to make sure it was killed and not in horrible pain.  It was dead for certain.   I pulled over and sat and made contact with this creature and I apologized for the happening.  I really felt bad that I had done such a horrible thing.

It told me to rejoice and do not feel bad at all.  I could not understand at first why? Then it related that it had chosen me to help it cross over quickly as it had not been here long and was moving on the next experience and had chosen me to accomplish this.   It said that I certainly had been chosen to participate in its experience.  It said that it was all over in a quick flash and it was now moving on, on the chosen path experience.  I was happy for it and glad I could help it in the overall plan but I was still feeling down.  It told me that my present situation was known on the other side and it was aware I would look at this differently.  It had chosen me because of my awareness to help this process along strange as that sounds.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 19.12.19 14:02

Doesn't sound strange at all, and makes sense. 
Seems like a profound experience. Also it is nice that you were able to help the being move on.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 22.12.19 5:52

@Maxx
The way you check on the soul of the passed animals to make sure they are at peace is such a caring thing for you to do. I can feel the love and protection that you have for them is so pure, you have a very warm and beautiful heart. Thank you for sharing a piece of it with us.

@Rhea & @Maxx
I agree with what you are saying about asking the source, it’s the only way that you can really know and feel within yourself that the answers you receive are right. Thank you for your replies!
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 22.12.19 19:19

Thanks.  Do not spoil my reputation here.  It is the animals and children that love me......The humans are in another category and offer a contrast to that...   lol.

But you represent your love for the animal kingdom very well, otherwise, you would not have put forth that question.   Your canine is very fortunate in choosing you as its Caregiver.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora_AUS 23.12.19 7:49

I don't feel that your reputation is 100% accurate. You may be a smart ass but i don't think you're a hard ass Wink

Thank you, i'm certainly lucky that all my animals chose me.
Aurora_AUS
Aurora_AUS
Outsider
Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 23.12.19 12:24

Actually, there is the Thesis here:  and then I am the Antithesis.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 23.12.19 12:45

Who's the Synthesis?
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth