The new guy!

3 posters

Go down

The new guy! Empty The new guy!

Post by Black Inc 25.12.19 8:22

Hi folks and a merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!
Thanks so much to the admin who accepted my request!
I suppose this is where I introduce myself.
My name is Ross and I’m 21 years old from the UK.
I already have a vast amount of knowledge on real vampires.
I have learned everything I know about real vampires so far from a real vampire in NY.
I know all the symptoms and what makes a vampire a real vampire, how to approach one, how to become one, how to live as one and how to find one though I am not one myself.
I joined up to mingle with people who have the same interests as me. Obviously vampires fascinate me and I would like to have the chance to spread my knowledge.
No I am not a vampire. Yes obviously I would like to be one, I mean who wouldn’t? There are so many benefits. Although I’m finding it hard to locate any vampires near me using the bountiful knowledge I hold on the topic, that is not the reason I am here.
I hope to have some wholesome conversations and answer any questions from whoever wishes to delve into my knowledge!
Thanks,
Ross aka Black Inc

Black Inc
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-12-25

Back to top Go down

The new guy! Empty Re: The new guy!

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 9:20

Welcome and thanks for the intro.  Who is the guy in NY that you have learned all this info and has updated your knowledge of Vampires?  Anyone we know?

BTW, what are those numerous benefits you mentioned when you become a vampire?  Inquiring minds want to know.    You must consider they are much greater than being on a human level if you continue to seek out info on vampires.

I too am a boring human.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Inc 25.12.19 11:14

He is quite famous for being the creator of vampirewebsite.net and if you wish to ask me questions send me a DM Smile. Also I suggest reading all of that website I mentioned, it holds the majority of the information I know bar a few things he’s told me personally.
Thank you so much for replying by the way! I’m so excited to be here!

Black Inc
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 11:44

no need for the private message here.

hmmmm.  A real Vampire does not have a public website.  They do not talk about being a Vampire on a website.  Does not ask about how to become a Vampire on a website.  Above all, does not proclaim self to be a Vampire openly.  Based on that I am betting your friend is just playing the part as the Hollywood vampire openly does.  

But any human is welcome here asking questions about things he/she does not know about real Vampires and the Aset Ka.  I am sure someone here will try to help you with that.

Again, Welcome to the real Brexit.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 12:07

I just looked at the site you suggested.  

Sorry, any comment I would make about that info, I have made a thousand times here already.  

All I will say is you need a new library card and begin to study a subject worthwhile instead of wasting your life away.  Good Luck with that.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Inc 25.12.19 12:26

Why can’t a vampire own a website? Who do you think owns this website? Have you even read the website in question because if you really wish to know the science behind real vampires surely you’d want to learn more? I came here for company not for my first post to be attacked. It’s clear now I know what kind of place this is. It’s a place that does not truly welcome new comers and it’s a place where people do not want to truly know real knowledge about vampires. It’s a place where people want to play make believe instead of opening their eyes to pure solid information and real facts from the purest source, a real vampire. I’m not obligated to tell you his name nor his exact location as that’s a breach of privacy. If you do not wish to be nice then leave my first post. My first post was supposed to be nice but you’ve turned it around and shown the true colours of what type of forum this is. I’m utterly appalled to how closed your mind is. Why in the world can’t a vampire have a website? And why don’t they want to make it known that they exist? Just because one doesn’t want to doesn’t mean another cant, they are their own people just like you and I. I cannot believe I have been welcomed this way and I truly hope an admin sees this. This is not the way you welcome a new member and it has not been a nice experience for me so far. I hope it gets better from now on.

Black Inc
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 12:42

I was exceptionally nice to you.  

Your reply is a sad state that proves everything I said to you.  

You asked me to read the site and I did.  Why do you become upset when I do not agree with your assessment? Are you implying if I do not agree I am totally blind to the world?  Does that mean I would be incorrect in my view because I do not see the same things as you?

You becoming upset in this case certainly shows your degree of maturity or lack of it. Your beliefs certainly lend an aspect to being naive (showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment) regarding things around you in the world. I would say your friend is certainly lucky to have found someone in your circumstance to follow their unbecoming stance in their Hollywood walk of fame (or shame depending on how it is viewed).  

I suggest you go stand in the corner, young man.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 25.12.19 12:59

What the hell was the point in re-creating your post? It feels like annoying spam at this point. Furthermore, it doesn't even belong in this section, having very little to do with actual vampirism topics, and is better suited to the off-topic section. 
No one is obligated to welcome you or approve of you just because you believe you automatically deserve higher respect. You'd probably be more at home on VCN where trashy ego issues are lauded as ultimate dark wisdom. 
Sorry for the harshness but this crap gets old after a while.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 13:37

But this stuff does serve its own purpose.  It really reveals the mentally of the new person trying to come in on the forum.  It actually culls the VCN type so this place does not turn into that crap.  But everything you stated is correct.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 25.12.19 15:54

It seems the four of them slithered back into their hole in the ground or back into their VCN network address.

BTW, I did not read all of that info on that site as it contained nothing of any importance outside of Hollywood fairy tales and more closely attuned to the cartoon network.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 26.12.19 6:57

I vaguely remember coming across that website a long time ago. It was very irrelevant, no real information. Seedy vibe, inaccuracy and so on. 
Of course he flees when confronted... Lol.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: