The Pandemic - Initiatory Chaos

+2
UnseenUndine
Troublemaker
6 posters

Go down

The Pandemic - Initiatory Chaos   Empty The Pandemic - Initiatory Chaos

Post by Troublemaker 05.04.20 0:39

I wasn't sure if this belonged in Off-Topic or not, but it seems to be more pertinent than that.
So many Asetianists have been saying that they have felt something in the air, big things about to occur, for years now... something "just around the corner."
Looking back at these instances is quite fascinating. Everyone was locking onto something big that they couldn't quite explain or put specific words to.
And, now it's here. The fact that so many, including myself, were feeling in their bones that something big would surely occur soon makes me feel even more confident in the concept of planning out one's incarnation before it actually occurs.
Regardless of what people believe about the origin or seriousness of the virus, this is something major. I have actually been left wondering what this will do to the United States especially. If we will bounce back or if it will be the end of our country as we know it, since the economy has suffered a historic blow. I wonder if this ties into the power of the ROS dying down, since I've heard multiple people state that the US is one of their power centers. It certainly fits, and makes sense.
Changes are happening worldwide. I must say that, while this is an ugly situation to read about and be immersed in, it also embodies the dual and I feel honored to be an Asetianist in such unprecedented times. What we are now witnessing is a major event that, I believe, is going to dismantle the last vestiges of the Djehuty of the Crocodile and initiate the planet into the Djehuty of the Serpent. My scholarship is still new enough that I am not confident on the stages that happen or in which time periods to bring about this initiation, but it is obvious that the COVID-19 crisis is one of them.
Posting this for further discussion, as I feel that it is an intense topic right now.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Pandemic - Initiatory Chaos   Empty Re: The Pandemic - Initiatory Chaos

Post by UnseenUndine 05.04.20 1:26

I just want to add something that had been on my mind

Corona means crown in Spanish.

Isis has been used as the acronym for the Islamic State.

I don’t know why, but the etymologies feel... planned.

UnseenUndine
Banned

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2017-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 05.04.20 4:06

I do believe there's a clue in this, as Rhea states. Indeed it makes good sense that the Djehuty of the Crocodile would fall off in some way, by its last vestiges... through chaotic eruptions of various things that break the stagnations of old and usher in the new... but I believe this pandemic is by far not the last thing on the horizon thus far... It's a good time to fasten your seatbelts, so to speak, I believe. I also believe the old powers will in a frenzied way fight for their last breaths as they witness that old world dissolve before their very eyes. So there may also be turmoils from that itself, but eventually it will all fall off and disappear as we enter into this new era. I hope that spiritual communities take over this world in the end by an enlightening influence of illuminated power to replace the false power of politics and economics with wisdom and higher teachings of human potential and capabilities of consciousness which is very much in tune with the Djehtuy of the Serpent, I believe. The initiation of mind into higher spheres of truth.

I also agree that it's an exciting time to live in (pandemics and other turmoils aside) and so many of us might have incarnated here at this time just for this reason. Maybe this is far-fetched, but I believe planet Earth could itself be in a very great focal point right now in the cosmic scheme of things, if I'm not being too geocentric. Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Naoom 05.04.20 5:19

This is a fascinating topic. I believe this holds true whether the virus was something planned, an accident, or simply nature's response to humans taking things too far. It feels like all big catastrophic events have that quality which forces people to step back from the storm and  reflect on what is really going on, otherwise it can be really devastating towards one's mind and mental health if they aren't equipped with the energetic tools to in order to protect themselves. I also want to bring up the fact that chaos is something necessary to bring change. Chaos must come and bring change before Order returns again. For good or for worse, it seems that more events like this one will eventually come, and those who were prepared and learned how to handle these situations energetically will thrive through them, unlike those who attempt to refuse to change and adapt to these global shifts.
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramla-Meryt 05.04.20 8:28

Even on an individual scale, it is to be a time ripe for re-prioritisation and re-ordering. Certainly for me personally, it is the first time in what feels like years when while I do still have some work to do, there is also a lot of time that I can dedicate to things that I had lost the energy for. An age of riding the wave of change and evolving with it.
Ramla-Meryt
Ramla-Meryt
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2018-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 18.04.20 1:03

Hmm. I don't know if I've ever heard the theory before that the Earth is some universal focal point. I guess that depends on perspective and it could also get into several very long topics.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 25.04.20 3:23

I do believe there's a clue in this, as Rhea states. Indeed it makes good sense that the Djehuty of the Crocodile would fall off in some way, by its last vestiges... through chaotic eruptions of various things that break the stagnations of old and usher in the new... but I believe this pandemic is by far not the last thing on the horizon thus far... It's a good time to fasten your seatbelts, so to speak, I believe. I also believe the old powers will in a frenzied way fight for their last breaths as they witness that old world dissolve before their very eyes. So there may also be turmoils from that itself, but eventually it will all fall off and disappear as we enter into this new era. I hope that spiritual communities take over this world in the end by an enlightening influence of illuminated power to replace the false power of politics and economics with wisdom and higher teachings of human potential and capabilities of consciousness which is very much in tune with the Djehtuy of the Serpent, I believe. The initiation of mind into higher spheres of truth. 

I also agree that it's an exciting time to live in (pandemics and other turmoils aside) and so many of us might have incarnated here at this time just for this reason. Maybe this is far-fetched, but I believe planet Earth could itself be in a very great focal point right now in the cosmic scheme of things, if I'm not being too geocentric.  👍
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GodmanOmar777 25.04.20 3:26

@MysticLightShinethForth 👍
GodmanOmar777
GodmanOmar777
Insider
Insider

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 25.04.20 3:37

Hello, GodmanOmar777. Smile Interesting to see you around here. Haven't seen your posts since 2012!
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down