New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts)

4 posters

Go down

New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts) Empty New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts)

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.04.20 14:03

Don't know if this belongs in Off Topic or here but we'll see.

I had originally intended to write this as a PM to Maxx, but I thought it could have greater value for the community in terms of discerning various religious strands of ideas concerning monotheism, tying in with the whole world scenario of politics, religion and the building of empires, at least from an interesting angle which might not be definitive upon anything we'd theorize or speculate about here on this forum but which might give certain clues or hints as to the nature of the topic.

New video by anthropologist Robert Sepehr, called "History of the Royal Dragon Bloodline": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWGHo-Nhv8

Also there's this video by philosopher Jason Reza Jorjani, titled "Iranian Zionism with Jason Reza Jorjani": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkllClvT3JM

Here's a video description of Jason's interview with Jeffrey Mishlove:

"Here he maintains that the Persian emperors of the Achaemenid dynasty organized and paid for the building of the second temple in Jerusalem. He envisions this as part of a long-term project of the ancient Iranians to use religion as a tool in their quest for a global empire. He notes that the codification of the Jewish scriptures took place under the auspices of Ezra with support from the Iranian regime. He also observes that changes in the Jewish religion under Ezra differed in various ways from ancient Israelite religion. He also points to the Book of Esther as exemplifying a close relationship between the Jews and Persians of the Achaemenid era."

In the first video, Robert Sepehr states around the 20 minutes mark how the Hyksos nobility in Ancient Egypt at the time of Akhenaten were responsible for the introduction of monotheism in Ancient Egypt under Akhenaten. He connects the Hyksos with the Scythians, who were an Iranian people. Maybe the correlation I try to draw starts to show, although the time of the Second Temple was some half century after Akhenaten, but it could still tie in with that ancient Iranian idea and agenda, depending on how early it was invented (or if not being correlative in that way by historical time and occurence might yet have been related in some other way such as a passing down of that tradition through time into different places). It might just have taken on another successive form around the Second Temple era, from the prototype form of the idea as implemented by Akhenaten half a century earlier in Egypt.

That's just some speculation and theory for now. I'm aware this might carry historical errors or be an ambiguous topic. I keep it for notes of consideration only. I will look forward to discussion around the topic as fuel for falsification and/or further research.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1316
Registration date : 2014-02-02

Back to top Go down

New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts) Empty Re: New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts)

Post by Naoom 07.04.20 14:08

Thanks for sharing, there is a lot of interesting material in those videos it seems Smile
Naoom
Naoom
Banned

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2016-11-17

Back to top Go down

New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts) Empty Re: New Video by Robert Sepehr (and some other thoughts)

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.04.20 14:12

Yes, two of my favorite scholars that I've found on YouTube. I highly recommend both of their materials. Smile
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 07.04.20 14:59

Oops, I just came to think of that I made a real error in what I wrote about the timeframe in between Akhenaten and the Second Temple period... it should have said half a millenium and not half a century. Half a millenium is what I meant. Haha. Wall
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 08.04.20 12:31

No thoughts on this by Mr. Maxx? You've got quite a few video assignments now, hehe! Razz
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.20 18:12

sorry, I have so much to do I have not even had time to get after it.  3 businesses and breaking all that down I do not have time to turn away.  Also with time speeding up much faster, I am trying to get everything done.  I think my only answer is to eliminate sleep.  lol.  But I will go into it in the near future.   This semi lockdown has me with more work than before it was developed.

250 mails a day and people calling me continuously and after me to work with them is beyond comprehension.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 08.04.20 20:41

Robert had a 3 hour video that up not long ago I wanted to sit down and watch and have not had down time to see it yet.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MysticLightShinethForth 09.04.20 2:29

Haha, very well. Razz Take your time!

I think that 3 hour long video, however, was a collection of many of his earlier videos taken together, in case you've watched those, but I'm not perfectly sure.
MysticLightShinethForth
MysticLightShinethForth
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.04.20 7:07

I figured that is what it might be.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.04.20 16:46

I just watched the one with Reza saying along at the end that monotheism was introduced by the Persians into the Jewish religion.  That sure would knock me for a loop if I said that Akhenaton was said to have introduced it...(which is not the case) because he saw and heard of it from his Grandfather before ole Akh's time.  I have stated here in the past that I have seen discussions of it being mentioned during the reign of Narmer....and then after his time. Narmer was around in 3150 BCE.  What Reza is talking about is from recent times like 360 BCE, etc.  I seem to have a memory of a single female paying for the entire amount of the rebuilding of that 2nd Temple, not the way he described it. It is not well known in Israel that the entire cost of that Temple was paid for by a lady named Helen. Historians do not write it down often because that would have people looking at how rich she was....and she was a relative of the person that is named........Jesus.

Now, I can give him credit for being correct in that mixture of the Iranians and the Jews...lol.  Because that guy named Jesus....actually another name....came out of Persia.  His parents were very wealthy and were kicked out of Persia. One parent was  Persian-Jewish and the other was Egyptian, I do not remember which.   But that connects with King Manu in Syria.  This info can be located in History if you change the dates a little...something like 20 to 30 years after the time written in the Bible as it is covering up a great deal of history.   But now I am off to look at Robert's video.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.04.20 16:58

just started watching Roberts video and damn if I had just looked at the Cannable Club ad from the Los Angeles location where there offer up cooking human flesh for patrons. I posted about this here before and the connection may let you see the details on the owner, the chef, the one who finds the flesh to cook, etc...

http://www.cannibalclub.org/index.html

Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 09.04.20 18:30

He is right on with the info on Scota or Egyptian Meritaten, Queen of Scotland. She was a daughter of Akhenaten The red-haired Pharaohs such as Ramses who's mummy can be seen today having red hair. very red.  Ramses II was a descendant of Seti I which I am interested in.  That DNA is shown there.  Tests were done in the last century on Ramses II showing definitely that he was red hair and possibly blue eyes.  hmmmmm...my eyes are blue.  ha.  I may be Scythian.   Anyway, the Hyksos and the Khazars certainly would have a connection to Persia slightly in my view.  

In my write up here I stated that when Akhenaten moved to his new city and capital, he had a few of the Egyptians that left and attached with him.  Mostly a sect of the divided Priesthood.  But there was a group of Newcomers that were solicited to join from the Eastern area from the city location.  I believe these were many different bloodlines but did include the Khazars to some degree.  My belief, anyway.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxx 10.04.20 15:27

Maxx wrote:

Now, I can give him credit for being correct in that mixture of the Iranians and the Jews...lol.  Because that guy named Jesus....actually another name....came out of Persia.  His parents were very wealthy and were kicked out of Persia. One parent was  Persian-Jewish and the other was Egyptian, I do not remember which.   But that connects with King Manu in Syria.  This info can be located in History if you change the dates a little...something like 20 to 30 years after the time written in the Bible as it is covering up a great deal of history.   But now I am off to look at Robert's video.

Here is a pic of a coin with the description about King Manu.....or Jesus...whichever you want to use.  lol.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/452963675009615604/

click on that line that says More Information and read what

"Others Are Saying"......Maybe the only picture of Jesus left on Earth.
You can send it to the Pope...ha.
Maxx
Maxx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Troublemaker 12.04.20 2:49

This looks interesting.
Troublemaker
Troublemaker
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 1612
Registration date : 2013-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum